Page 36 of 90 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 900
  1. #351
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    A1: They can leap really high and maintain what appears to be a levitation state. But thats them using spirit particles to move on air.

    A2: No need to as of yet. My guess.

  2. #352
    7 Months Left ammada™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Subaku no Arabasta!!!
    Posts
    950
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    A1: They can leap really high and maintain what appears to be a levitation state. But thats them using spirit particles to move on air.
    So why hadn't they used spirit particles to move on air in SS? As we know in SS every things is made by spirit particles so they should have used it.

  3. #353
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by amma2006 View Post
    So why hadn't they used spirit particles to move on air in SS? As we know in SS every things is made by spirit particles so they should have used it.
    Choice in the matter of battle preferences.

  4. #354
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    And that it probably wasnt the best idea to use unneccesary raitsu in that situation and in Ichigo's condition.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  5. #355
    Serial Killer Next Door LeaT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,378
    Quote Originally Posted by amma2006 View Post
    OK, the same questions but in another font.
    I was watching Bleach with my friend, While we're watching Itchigo Vs Grimjow & Turn Back The Pendulum(TBTP) arc he's asked me the 2 following questions & i only answered him by" Hmm"
    Q1: Why had Itchigo & Yoruichi used that rob-like to fly during SS arc if they know how to fly in 1st place?
    Q2: Why hadn't any captain used his Bankai during their fight with Kensei or Shinji vs Tösen?
    A: Most likely explanation was that Ichigo could simply not control his spirit power enough to be actually literary flying, and I have a vague memory that he did not know shunpo either until around or after the Byakuya fight, so it makes sense given that context. We did see him floating mid-air before this though, but I suppose it would still be highly ineffecient to run as opposed to flying, particularly if one does not know shunpo.

    B: They did not want to hurt Kensei and Shinji by fighting him with too much power.
    Avatar and signature by me.

  6. #356
    7 Months Left ammada™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Subaku no Arabasta!!!
    Posts
    950
    If a Vizard have Resurrección, so is that possible for an Espada having Ban Kai?

  7. #357
    GAI SENSEI 4 HOKAGE bankai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    doing your mom
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by amma2006 View Post
    If a Vizard have Resurrección, so is that possible for an Espada having Ban Kai?
    yes, it would be their second release (somthing like the 4th espada)
    Spoiler!

  8. #358
    shiro merciless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    1,939
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    A: Most likely explanation was that Ichigo could simply not control his spirit power enough to be actually literary flying, and I have a vague memory that he did not know shunpo either until around or after the Byakuya fight, so it makes sense given that context. We did see him floating mid-air before this though, but I suppose it would still be highly ineffecient to run as opposed to flying, particularly if one does not know shunpo.

    B: They did not want to hurt Kensei and Shinji by fighting him with too much power.

    He mastered the shunpu before the byakuya fight at the sokyoku hill.

    Ah here http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/160/11/

  9. #359
    Serial Killer Next Door LeaT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,378
    Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    He mastered the shunpu before the byakuya fight at the sokyoku hill.

    Ah here http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/160/11/
    I did say "AROUND or after". And I would consider that part a part of the Byakuya fight, since they are actually engaged.
    Avatar and signature by me.

  10. #360
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    I did say "AROUND or after". And I would consider that part a part of the Byakuya fight, since they are actually engaged.
    Engaged? I didn't see a wedding ring.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •