Page 28 of 90 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Why?
    All Espada have been killed(exp.Yammy), so the only remain are Aizen,Tousen and Gin,& they will be against let's say 8 with captain level.

Quote Originally Posted by amma2006 View Post
    All Espada have been killed(exp.Yammy), so the only remain are Aizen,Tousen and Gin,& they will be against let's say 8 with captain level.
    Not all espadas are dead.Theres the case of Grimmjaw.

Aizen, Gin and Tousen have been against that many people before and they still managed to escape when they needed to if my SS Arc memory remembers correctly. So once Ichigo comes back to Karakura town, Aizen will reveal his 'Really Real' plan and say that his true goal was to have Hiyori cut in half. Then Aizen and crew will be wisked off to Hueco Mundo via Negacion.

So who do you think will be the final Villain?
    I dunno i feel uneasy for Kurotsuchi Mayuri.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Aizen, Gin and Tousen have been against that many people before and they still managed to escape when they needed to if my SS Arc memory remembers correctly. So once Ichigo comes back to Karakura town, Aizen will reveal his 'Really Real' plan and say that his true goal was to have Hiyori cut in half. Then Aizen and crew will be wisked off to Hueco Mundo via Negacion.
    LMAO this is something I'd expect kuroihikari to say.

So who do you think will be the final Villain?
    I dunno i feel uneasy for Kurotsuchi Mayuri.
    It is and always will be Aizen. But on the off chance that it isn't Aizen, it'll be Vasto Lordes. Kurotsuchi Mayuri being the final villain? Nah. He's weird yea, but I don't think going against SS will serve his purposes in his pursuit of science.

Aizen almost has to be the final villian. I'm still one who would love a big twist and have Urahara be the real master mind villian. But that will NEVER happen.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    But we already know that their are bigger and better things than the espada so why would it just end after them? Aizen, Gin, tousen, Hell, Squad Zero, and then there's the possibility of a new, but plot significant villain being introduced to the story.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

So now we know that Tousen has no ideals, only a Sasuke-esque EMO revenge for killing my friend.

I still say Tousen and Gin (Tousen particullarly), need to be wary of Aizen. They exist only for his use, and amusement.

Question:

Who thinks it likely that Tousen will die at Aizen's hand?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    So now we know that Tousen has no ideals, only a Sasuke-esque EMO revenge for killing my friend.

I still say Tousen and Gin (Tousen particullarly), need to be wary of Aizen. They exist only for his use, and amusement.

Question:

Who thinks it likely that Tousen will die at Aizen's hand?
    Right now, I am of the notion that Tousen will die by the hands of his own power. He will try to access too much Hollow power, lose control and eventually end up destroying himself. I don't think Kubo will have Aizen kill off Gin though. As a character, Gin's personality is the perfect compliment to Aizen. I think Gin will be around for a long time to come.