Page 27 of 90 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast
    why would he go thru all the trouble of revealing chigo's classmates have spiritual power if he wasnt going to make use of them?

twitter.com/jedijuck

Because Kubo has no real space for it, and because it makes character-development. Being spiritually aware does not necessarily make you useful.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Because Kubo has no real space for it, and because it makes character-development. Being spiritually aware does not necessarily make you useful.
    Urahara could make them useful.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

I don't get Tousen's logic for following Aizen. A Bad Shinigami killed his BFF girl, now he wants to destroy the world?

Edit:

Does anyone understand where Kubo is going with Tousen?
    Last edited by paulbee; 11-28-2009 at 06:13 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I don't get Tousen's logic for following Aizen. A Bad Shinigami killed his BFF girl, now he wants to destroy the world?

Edit:

Does anyone understand where Kubo is going with Tousen?
    Actually thxs to BMwokring showing me that page I think I understand it bit more now.

- Tousen was moved my his lady friends strong ideals of justice.

- However when his lady friend was killed by her own husband for speaking out against him killing his friend based on her ideals of justice he came to a new realization.

- That in order to make justice a reality it takes more than just a strong will and belief in justice. It also requires real tangible strength to make justice a reality.

- So in summary he thinks that in order to bring true justice to the world he must seek higher power as only with the combination of Strong Will and Ideals + Untouchable Strength that one can become like a god and create justice.

- Actually if this sounds familure it should as it is the same ideology Pain followed in Naruto.

He believes once he rises to the top he will be a god and he can create his idea of true justice!

Edit: Oh and if your wondering how can he betray his friends and speak of justice its because he said himself killing for justice is right. Essentially "The Ends Justify The Means" is his philosophy as everything he has done up till now is a sacrifice in the name of higher justice according to him.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

That implies that he thinks he can/will exceed Aizen, because Aizen's amorality is identical to the Shinigami's whom Touzen and his BFF girl both despise.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Actually Aizen is on a similar path as he doesn't go out of his way to create bloodshed he is simply seeking the clearest path to his ideals of becoming a god for everyone to idolize.

Aizen seems to believe only in power and self reliance and thinks trust based on depending on others is for the weak and shuns such thinking.

Tousen went to Aizen for power because he believed he needed power to create his ideal of justice otherwise his beliefs are nothing more than a childish dreams.

Essentially they both look down on the current setup of Soul Society which is suppose to be a sort of heaven yet injustice still prevails as they seem to have the same problems as the real world with poverty & crime's of injustice such as theft, murder & greed bound by ancient outdated rules and a negligent aristocracy.

They are both disappointed with SS and wish to create their ideal of a just heaven even tho Tousen may find their ideals of justice are different in the end.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Do you think guys, Bleach will end after HM arc?

Quote Originally Posted by amma2006 View Post
    No.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by amma2006 View Post
    Why?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...