Page 14 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ichigonator View Post
    Lolz, might be but i read on wiki that he intended it to go just for 5 years, but seems it got extended
    I don't know if that's true, but even if it is Oda had the exact same problem and he managed to extend One Piece without sacrificing the quality of his work at all

Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded

Set made by Ravona

Quote Originally Posted by jedijuck View Post
    im reading bleach manga for the first time...who are these characters? or will i find out as i keep reading along.
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/25/18/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/25/19/
    any ideas yet? actually on second look the guy on the left panel looks like the guy ishida fought when they first arrived to hueco mundo...or how bout my other question. any ideas on who wasnt hypnotized by aizen?
    Last edited by jedijuck; 07-22-2009 at 06:56 PM. Reason: just noticed sumthin...

twitter.com/jedijuck

Is quisnam nihilum vincet atticus's Avatar
    any ideas yet? actually on second look the guy on the left panel looks like the guy ishida fought when they first arrived to hueco mundo...or how bout my other question. any ideas on who wasnt hypnotized by aizen?
    yea the one that seems to be operating on the grand fisher is the one that ishida fought when they arrieved in hueco mundo. the one on page 19 is the arrancar version of the grand fisher. i cant tell about the ones on the bottom of page 18 though, there isn't enough detail.

hynotized by aizen when? during the soul society rescue arc im pretty sure they were all hynotized by him
    I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what.

You all still have Zoidberg!

The second one looks like D. Roy, Grimajow's weakest numero

Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded

Set made by Ravona

Is quisnam nihilum vincet atticus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel View Post
    The second one looks like D. Roy, Grimajow's weakest numero
    ah thats right, for some reason i was thinking about nel's giant worm
    I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what.

You all still have Zoidberg!

Quote Originally Posted by atticus View Post
    ah thats right, for some reason i was thinking about nel's giant worm
    O_o

Set made by Ravona

the guy saying dont gimme sorry is droy, and the other two are icreinger, gate keeper of los noches
    and grand fischer in his final form

I believe you're stating the fucking obvious and you've just double posted ...

Set made by Ravona

Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel View Post
    I believe you're stating the fucking obvious and you've just double posted ...
    sorry didnt notice that my net got a lag. cheers for the heads up!

Is Grimjow still alive??..I don't recall Noitora (or anyone) giving him the final blow when he interupted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    People should use some common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Thats my point. and regarding common sense, people who don't use it are practically idiots.