Page 13 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luffyJ MCbankaiz View Post
    I don't know if it was mentioned or not but how the hell was it possible for Ichigo to stop the power of 1,000,000 or 1000 soulcutters, I forget that exact amount even once with his 1 zanpaktou only in shikai mode, while flying in mid-air? And will Tite Kubo Ever explain it?
    I believe "power" refers to its "weight" or potential energy. That or its just a metaphor. Like the phrase "he has the power of ten men". Not really the power, but the force that its capable of.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Whats the similarity between Wonderweiss and Ichigo's hollow???

The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.
    "Reality is wrong, dreams are for real"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spiro View Post
    Whats the similarity between Wonderweiss and Ichigo's hollow???
    there both bananas and dont speak english puls high lvl power

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by THEBLACKFLAMES View Post
    there both bananas and dont speak english puls high lvl power
    So what language does Hollow Ichigo speak?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    So what language does Hollow Ichigo speak?
    im talking about the new one that we just saw growling or howling

I think Steve was being sarcastic...

I don't know if it was mentioned or not but how the hell was it possible for Ichigo to stop the power of 1,000,000 or 1000 soulcutters, I forget that exact amount even once with his 1 zanpaktou only in shikai mode, while flying in mid-air? And will Tite Kubo Ever explain it?
    Yea, I still never got how Soukyou, possibly the strongest soul slayer got stopped.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Is quisnam nihilum vincet atticus's Avatar
    maybe the soukyoku was only expecting to kill rukia so it wouldnt have used its full force? rukia did say that he wouldnt be able to stop it a second time.

maybe it has to do with resolve. maybe ichigos resolve to stop the soukyoku was greater than the soukyoku's resolve to cut?

maybe thats just how badass ichigo is?

iono but no it wasn't explained and likely never will be :\

oh and i have a question for you guys. ichigo saw his inner hollow fighting with zangetsu using the cloth that the handle is wrapped with and yet he has never even tried using that style of fighting. why?
    I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what.

You all still have Zoidberg!

Quote Originally Posted by atticus View Post
    maybe the soukyoku was only expecting to kill rukia so it wouldnt have used its full force? rukia did say that he wouldnt be able to stop it a second time.

maybe it has to do with resolve. maybe ichigos resolve to stop the soukyoku was greater than the soukyoku's resolve to cut?

maybe thats just how badass ichigo is?

iono but no it wasn't explained and likely never will be :\

oh and i have a question for you guys. ichigo saw his inner hollow fighting with zangetsu using the cloth that the handle is wrapped with and yet he has never even tried using that style of fighting. why?
    Maybe Kubo planned to end Bleach with the Shinigami arc from the get go and all crap since is just something he pulled off his ass to buy that Porsche he always wanted?

Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded

Set made by Ravona

Bleach

Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel View Post
    Maybe Kubo planned to end Bleach with the Shinigami arc from the get go and all crap since is just something he pulled off his ass to buy that Porsche he always wanted?
    Lolz, might be but i read on wiki that he intended it to go just for 5 years, but seems it got extended