Page 11 of 90 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 900
  1. #101
    My question is...

    Jaiden82 do you know that the order of espada on your sig is incorrect?

    (I don't want to sound like an asshole. I'm just asking.)

  2. #102
    Master Jedi jedijuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    charlotte, nc
    Posts
    768
    wouldnt it suck if after all the fights are over orihime cancels the existance of the hougyouku and everything goes back to how it was before kisuke even made it?

    twitter.com/jedijuck

  3. #103
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Quote Originally Posted by jedijuck View Post
    wouldnt it suck if after all the fights are over orihime cancels the existance of the hougyouku and everything goes back to how it was before kisuke even made it?
    Cancelling the existence of the Hogyoku wouldn't affect what's already been done though.

  4. #104
    Master Jedi jedijuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    charlotte, nc
    Posts
    768
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Cancelling the existence of the Hogyoku wouldn't affect what's already been done though.
    i dont know, if her ability really is event rejection then it would cancel out the hougyouko and all the effects its had. but then if you think about it that way then aizen would still be aizen and it could be his masterplan to try to take over ss again just without the espada's help or having to fight the vizaird. just a crazy thought tho...he did show it to her though here...http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/249/16/

    twitter.com/jedijuck

  5. #105
    Master Jedi jedijuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    charlotte, nc
    Posts
    768
    how does tousen know who arrived to the battle...? does he just remember everyone's spiritual pressure or sumthin?

    twitter.com/jedijuck

  6. #106
    King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    soul society, New York (buffalo -_-)
    Posts
    2,119
    Quote Originally Posted by jedijuck View Post
    how does tousen know who arrived to the battle...? does he just remember everyone's spiritual pressure or sumthin?

    yes. because he's blind, identifying with everyone through thier reitsu is his way of seing
    (

    avatar and sig made by kyosuke
    I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

    THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

  7. #107
    The Wise One shadowfox87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,569
    Quote Originally Posted by BWORMKING View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jedijuck View Post
    how does tousen know who arrived to the battle...? does he just remember everyone's spiritual pressure or sumthin?
    yes. because he's blind, identifying with everyone through thier reitsu is his way of seing


    He sensed their spiritual pressure, but sometimes I don't think he's blind lol b/c of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WokvqZ-2Eqk

    You can't sense spiritual pressure of people in a video.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

  8. #108
    We are the cure spiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Relocating
    Posts
    710
    Do the vizards have hierro?


    The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.
    .....................
    "Reality is wrong, dreams are for real"

  9. #109
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Quote Originally Posted by spiro View Post
    Do the vizards have hierro?
    No. Vizards don't have Iron Skin. The Shinigami equivalent to Hierro is them using their reiatsu to shield them from weaker physical attacks. Kenpachi for example does this involuntarily.

  10. #110
    We are the cure spiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Relocating
    Posts
    710
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    No. Vizards don't have Iron Skin. The Shinigami equivalent to Hierro is them using their reiatsu to shield them from weaker physical attacks. Kenpachi for example does this involuntarily.
    Yeah i know that; but they're shinigami...and hollow so if arrancar have hierro im guessin they should have it as well.


    The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.
    .....................
    "Reality is wrong, dreams are for real"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •