Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mass Zero View Post
    Chrono Trigger plain works. \o/ I also played Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days, really cool, but highly ununderstandable in Japanese. Guess I'll have to wait 'till the end of August...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    I downloaded Chrono Trigger before I sold my DS and it worked fine for me too :/

Only game lately that I can't get to work is Idol Master SP on PSP, It came with 5.05 firmware in japan so it won't play, even the patches didn't work for me :|

Guilty Gear accent core plus, KoF: Orochi Saga, Disgaea 2 and Star Ocean 2nd evolution have been my favorites on the psp so far.
    See my Chrono Trigger did the whole "endless portal" thing. It made me sad. :(

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Decidedly Undecided
    Endless portal thing?

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    Only game lately that I can't get to work is Idol Master SP on PSP, It came with 5.05 firmware in japan so it won't play, even the patches didn't work for me :|
    Did you try changing the umd iso mode?

hmm, It's set to Sony NP9660, that's the only ISO mode that works isn't it?

I think I'll just wait for either A fully working patch or 5.05 M33, whichever comes first

All iso modes work except normal I think. Usually games that don't work with Sony NP9660 will work with the M33 driver and vice versa. . . If that doesn't work, try enabling execute boot.bin in umd/iso form the recovery menu (adcanced-->advanced cofiguration-->Execute BOOT.bin in UMD/ISO) It's disabled by default. Also latest patch is v1.2. Some patches will be rendered useless if you compress the iso after patching it, just throwing that out there in case you compressed it.

Also there won't be a 5.05m33. I don't think 5.05 was released anywhere outside Japan and the latest official firmware is 5.50. Dark Alex said on his site he didn't see a need to make a cfw out of 5.50. So until Sony releases a firmware with useful features, he probably won't make a new one and we'll be stuck with 5.00m33/5.02gen-a.

Hmm kewl, I'll fiddle around with it then, thanks chief.

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    Endless portal thing?
    Basically when you first go through the portal to go back in time it stays stuck at the transport screen instead of continuing your game. Sad really. I wanted to see what was beyond the portal. :(

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    Basically when you first go through the portal to go back in time it stays stuck at the transport screen instead of continuing your game. Sad really. I wanted to see what was beyond the portal. :(
    YouTube may help you.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    @arbitary
    if you like fighting games the bleach heat the soul series isnt bad (number 6) but you would have to import them unless you know someone whose got them already.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by colas View Post
    @arbitary
    if you like fighting games the bleach heat the soul series isnt bad (number 6) but you would have to import them unless you know someone whose got them already.
    or just hack your psp like the rest of us.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...