0 0%
  • All muslims are terrorists

5 18.52%
  • I don't know anything about Islam or muslims

3 11.11%
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
    former mod
    Quote Originally Posted by niorjan45 View Post
    hmm well i live in Toronto and its a VERY MULTICULTURAL CITY! AND I MEAN IT! 60% if the city are foriegn born! so naturally i have friends from pretty much everywhere and suprisingly alot of my muslim friends hate some of the rules put out! like once my pakistani friend said that if a girl got raped in Pakistan, she would get arrested for prostituting. The only way she could get out of that jam is if two Muslim men witness the rape and appear as witnesses in court. Now i think that is TOTAL BULLSHIT! i can see why the western world looks with frowns on many of the rules set out by islamist, but we have to remember its their country and their rules that we must respect!

Of course then there are some other things which i appreciate like women staying @ home @ certain times during the day....dont call me a sexist, but in reality this would help reduce crime against women wouldn't it? anyways thats my two cents! and not to appear like im supporting terrorist or anything, but one of the positive things the taliban did in afghanistan was to eliminate the drug industry!
    This sir, is the biggest bullshit post of the year, I should actually infract you for your stupidity. Respect idiotic rules? Their countries my ass, human rights are a global thing. Women staying at home = less crime against them? Are you a timetraveller from the 30's or smth? It totally cuts down freedom which women deserve as much, if not even more than men. How'd you like being cut down on your right to go freaking outside. Taliban eliminating the drug industry? Are you kidding? That's how they are financing their whole freaking war. Keep your 2 cents for yourself, the currency you're trying to pay with is overaged and worthless.

Oh yeah, you're a sexist.

hmm well i live in Toronto and its a VERY MULTICULTURAL CITY! AND I MEAN IT! 60% if the city are foriegn born! so naturally i have friends from pretty much everywhere and suprisingly alot of my muslim friends hate some of the rules put out! like once my pakistani friend said that if a girl got raped in Pakistan, she would get arrested for prostituting. The only way she could get out of that jam is if two Muslim men witness the rape and appear as witnesses in court. Now i think that is TOTAL BULLSHIT! i can see why the western world looks with frowns on many of the rules set out by islamist, but we have to remember its their country and their rules that we must respect!

Of course then there are some other things which i appreciate like women staying @ home @ certain times during the day....dont call me a sexist, but in reality this would help reduce crime against women wouldn't it? anyways thats my two cents! and not to appear like im supporting terrorist or anything, but one of the positive things the taliban did in afghanistan was to eliminate the drug industry!
    As a female I feel obligated to respond to this :S

I'm sorry...whaaaaaaat?! Shutting women inside will help reduce crime against them? As if men don't commit crimes against each other...? And I'm not understanding what you're saying in your first paragraph...you said that you think these laws that favor men are BS and yet we should respect them? It's not about respecting another culture, it's about human dignity! If women are being persecuted in another culture we shouldn't just sit there and say "oh well we have to respect it", we should be disturbed that people are being denied their basic human rights.

Sorry for going off topic. As for how I feel about Islam as a religion, I feel the same way about it as I do all other religions. People are free to believe whatever they want, but as soon as people start getting hurt because of it I feel like it's going too far. And this goes for Christianity, Judaism, Islam, what have you. Of course the media is only going to show the extremists, so just like for Christianity you never see the everyday regular Christians, you never see the everyday regular Muslims in the news, who from my experiences are very nice, good people.

Where are you going with this?

What do you mean 'certain times during the day'?

Are you talking about Islamic States or everywhere?

Do you believe men honestly have so little will power they cannot stop themselves attacking women at 'certain times during the day'?

mmm......... >_>

Veteran Member
    Humanity is in trouble if the only thing stopping men from attacking women is not having them around.

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar

i feel i should let you know you put yourself on BS street with this post
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009