0 0%
  • All muslims are terrorists

5 18.52%
  • I don't know anything about Islam or muslims

3 11.11%
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by *|antec|* View Post
    i am a muslim, and i want to know why peole hate islam. and i want to fix the problem. i think that people have been brainwached by the media to think that islam is bad. the media only show wat muslims have done bad, however do not show wat muslims have done good.

here is a video of a brainwashed racist atheist, suscribe to him to watch more of his video's, so u can ban him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9dXGJ2rYdA
    This is pretty pointless dude, racist don't only hate muslims, they hate anything that's not their race or color, shit do what I do, I ignore them, I could care less what some ignorant racist has to say, on the other hand, racial jokes are the shit! They make me laugh so hard!
    As a matter of fact, i haven't heard any muslim crap in a good while, right now, The north koreans is what's hip in the news.
    Plus, media doesn't only show what muslims do bad, same goes for anyone and every other race

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    I agree with [JUiCE] quite a bit. It's hard to actually be racist if you make fun of everyone. Heck, make fun of yourself every once in a while, it's feels pretty good! The choice is yours, whether you ignore them or fight back, but I will say that people who blame and target other people are often guilty themselves.
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

Beer and Music
    Aleph-sama@ I actually do dude like the great Dave Chapelle once said "I am not racist, I'm racial! Why? Cause its funny as shit and I make fun of all races, even blacks"

actually there are some type of people out there who only hate a certain type of people/race. Those are the real fags amongst us ... for example , blacks that hate whites or whites that hate blacks , or Jews that hate Muslims and Muslims that hate jews etc etc. My say on this is that i really don't care what kind of race, gender, religion , person , peoples you are as long as ur a good person and ur good hearted. I will acknowledge you for you and the person that you are not for your skin color or your religion or any of that crap.

Sig By Damon Max

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    A lot of people are taught to hate a certain group of people, because these people did something in the past. I don't hate. I don't even hate people who hate other people. Those kinds of people usually just piss me off if they start hating other people when I'm around. People are entitled to their opinion, but sometimes they need to keep it to themselves, lest they end up hearing things that would make the Joker's skin crawl (I have too much imagination in that department, don't ask), though my favorite isn't THAT bad. "It doesn't matter what race or religion you are, you're gonna end up bloody and dead if you don't stop if you don't stop hating other people for your own problems." I'm a very protective person, and nothing shuts people up quicker than bad mental images. The one button of mine that you don't press is hurting other people.
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

do you have a poblem with islam?

i am a muslim and i wanted to make a thread to see how m,any people have a problem with islam. i know alot of people hate the shariah law being in britain, so do i. i belive if u want to follow a islamic law, go to a islamic country. however england have showed that they are multicultrual, so people take advanntages of that. theres are many other problems. peole can p[oint out theres problems in there thread.

why do the media always show wat muslims do wrong. this influences people who read listen or wtach the media into thin king islam is bad. this is not ture. when islam does something good and right, the media never show it. just like islam was the first community to start womens rights. and the miracle, just a few years ago in pakistan when a sheik was giving a speech, he was tlaking about the prophet muhammad (pbuh) and the name muhammad was formed by clouds in arabic in the sky.

vid : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGBPN...eature=related

this man is a racist IMO. suscribe the his channel to see his vids and flag them and ban him form youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9dXGJ2rYdA

Did you make this thread already?

Thought I've seen it before

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

The media is always going to show what their veiwers want to see. If your watching an American or European news program, chances are you are going to see some bad things about Muslims.
    But is you watch an Islimic news program chances are your going to hear about some bad things about America, Isreal, Europe.

I am also a muslim and I also watch
    http://aljazeera.net/Portal
    Belive me when I tell you Antec the correspondents on Aljazeera have said a lot of awful things about, America and Europe whenever they've gotten a chance.

But as I have said before Muslims are over all, good people.

Donning the Vizard Mask! niorjan45's Avatar
    In the deepest, darkest part of Hueco Mundo!
    hmm well i live in Toronto and its a VERY MULTICULTURAL CITY! AND I MEAN IT! 60% if the city are foriegn born! so naturally i have friends from pretty much everywhere and suprisingly alot of my muslim friends hate some of the rules put out! like once my pakistani friend said that if a girl got raped in Pakistan, she would get arrested for prostituting. The only way she could get out of that jam is if two Muslim men witness the rape and appear as witnesses in court. Now i think that is TOTAL BULLSHIT! i can see why the western world looks with frowns on many of the rules set out by islamist, but we have to remember its their country and their rules that we must respect!

Of course then there are some other things which i appreciate like women staying @ home @ certain times during the day....dont call me a sexist, but in reality this would help reduce crime against women wouldn't it? anyways thats my two cents! and not to appear like im supporting terrorist or anything, but one of the positive things the taliban did in afghanistan was to eliminate the drug industry!

You made this thread before and I merged it with the" What Do You Think Of Islam and Muslims?" Thread.

Now I'm merging it again and I'm warning you about starting another thread like this rather than post there. ~ Wolverine