17 62.96%
  • The majority of muslims are bad

0 0%
  • All muslims are terrorists

5 18.52%
  • I don't know anything about Islam or muslims

3 11.11%
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    this thread hasn't been Graveyarded yet?

Sig By Damon Max

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ByaKuya_ View Post
    this thread hasn't been Graveyarded yet?
    Why Graveyard it? It's a great thread and the topic will most likely resurface eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by xXD3THKLOKXx View Post
    Why Graveyard it? It's a great thread and the topic will most likely resurface eventually.
    This topic maybe offensive to some people as mentioned by many other people in this thread as well ... I say just Graveyard it ...

Lets start a vote shall we. If anybody else is in Favor of Graveyarding this Thread please Vote the Number 1 for yes or 2 for No

Sig By Damon Max

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    I seriously hope Muslims are not the Jews of this century.

(I hope that what happened to Jews during Nazi Germany does not repeat itself with the Muslims)

Quote Originally Posted by ByaKuya_ View Post
    Lets start a vote shall we. If anybody else is in Favor of Graveyarding this Thread please Vote the Number 1 for yes or 2 for No
    Quote Originally Posted by Binky View Post
    As a word of warning, since they've always annoyed me anyway and now I'm doubly annoyed with it as it's wrecked a thread that didn't necessarily have to be, should I see any "lol gravyurd tis" posts in the next 24 hours, there will be blood.
    it has been 24+ hours since then..hasn't it?
    still, just to be cautious, i'll not vote ..

I'm not saying I'm an atheist, but I'm not convinced by the ideas of gods, heaven or hell either.

I do believe, to some extent, in the thought of karma and other "spiritual" happenings.

Since I cannot really grasp the beliefs of some omnipotent god(s) I can't really say much of their way of thinking etc. But personally I think it's quite asinine to conform to something unexplained. I think they're all following a preconceived religion, like everyone else that follows a religion.

I think it should be used as a guide, not a law.

and to stay on topic here (sorry)
    I do believe that the majority of Muslims are good people, I have nothing against them as a people. I just don't really understand their religion (or any other for that matter).
    ಠ_ಠ

Quote Originally Posted by shin-chan View Post
    it has been 24+ hours since then..hasn't it?
    still, just to be cautious, i'll not vote ..
    I like you.

Islamaphobes

I am a Muslim and I want to know why people hate Islam. and I want to fix the problem. I think that people have been brainwashed by the media into thinking that Islam is bad. The media only show what Muslims have done bad, however they do not show what Muslims have done good.

Here is a video of a brainwashed racist atheist, subscribe to him to watch more of his videos, so that you can ban him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9dXGJ2rYdA
    Last edited by DFX; 06-30-2009 at 05:46 AM. Reason: Spelling and Grammar annoyances

former mod
    I love pat and am watching his video's for years now.
    It is not rascist to say your opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bzTA_D5NpU

:>
    Last edited by zidane21ps; 06-29-2009 at 07:16 PM.

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    It's also fair to ask why so much of the freaking world hates jews. It's another belief, one that people aren't familiar with, so they fear it. What is portrayed on TV is the results of a radical or extremist form of Islam (usually). Radical forms of any religion cause problems for the rest of the world because they are so focused on themselves, they don't like it when someone sees the world differently. I am a... I don't know what the hell I am, but it's mostly Native American, Christian, and Buddhist, though there are things that I incorporate from other religions. I get strange looks, as you may or may not get yourself. Don't let it get you down, at least you have faith, which is important because Atheists are often blind to science as well as religion.
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!