Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by redstrife View Post
    I must say this arc is better than the Sora one:

Sora Arc: Made me want to gouge my eyes out with a rusty butterknife.

Current Arc: Gives me slight to moderate headaches.

Eye gouging > slight to moderate headache.
    You serious?

The sora arc was more action packed and we got to learn about the 12 gaurdians then there was that kick ass Konoha invasion 1 hour special.

The only thing that sucked about the Sora arc was ending story with the Psedu-Jinchrikin and Kazuma's lame fight.

This arc is a little boy asking where should I go home to for like 10+ episodes and a muuuuuch slower pace and very little action.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    You serious?

The sora arc was more action packed and we got to learn about the 12 gaurdians then there was that kick ass Konoha invasion 1 hour special.

The only thing that sucked about the Sora arc was ending story with the Psedu-Jinchrikin and Kazuma's lame fight.

This arc is a little boy asking where should I go home to for like 10+ episodes and a muuuuuch slower pace and very little action.
    Sora ruined it for me. Characters in this current arc haven't done so ... yet. Guren and Yuukimaru are getting real close though.

Another reason I like this arc over Sora's is because Tobi and Deidara are in it, and because the studio's actually expanding on the manga.

Pretty much.

Fillers Are Kinda A Waste Of Time But I Suppose It Is Entertaining

101 sucked so badly that I didn't check 102 yet. Is 102 also so sucky?

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    101 sucked so badly that I didn't check 102 yet. Is 102 also so sucky?
    Yes .... practically nothing happens.

Kishi has done a really good job with the story of Naruto imo. I really don't have a clue why they would deviate from the story and put in all these fillers. If they must insist, why not just make a 2-episode especial fro each of the tailed beasts? Why oh why did the make this fight sooooo long? /cry
    The only thing I can think of is that they're trying to please some of the younger audience instead of just going ahead and killing everyone in the story, this way they make the anime a softer version of the manga, without taking away all the darker parts.

The thing is I could forgive them if there had been a kick ass fight in this chapter. But a double episode to formulate a plan? What a damn waste of 43 minutes. 43 minutes we'll never get back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    The thing is I could forgive them if there had been a kick ass fight in this chapter. But a double episode to formulate a plan? What a damn waste of 43 minutes. 43 minutes we'll never get back.
    no kidding. nevermind that most fillers are wastes of time anyways. This one showed promise at least, but now its starting to suck.

I'm just having a hard time believing that Shizune, Sakura, Ino, and Hinata are going to capture and seal a tailed beast.