Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 601 of 624 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 599 600 601 602 603 611 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,010 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I understood your question but your missing my point. Edo Tensei bodies only vanish or revert back to the sacrifice corpse if the soul inside is sealed away or goes back to the pure world. Han's soul was NOT sealed away only the 4 tails was sealed away back in the statue.

Han's body was altered by the Rinnegan which over wrote the Edo Tensei control tag. Hence why Han can not move on his own he is a Rinnegan Pain puppet. He can not be controlled by Kabuto anymore and Tobi would have to reinsert black spikes to reuse him as one of his puppets.

That's why Han's body is just sitting there.
    That's Extremely interesting, and it begs the question, Where is Han's Soul?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    That's Extremely interesting, and it begs the question, Where is Han's Soul?
    Han's soul is still inside the Edo Tensei body its trapped there. That's the point I was making he cant move because he has been turned into a Rinnegan Puppet. The only way to give Kabuto control would be to remove the Rinnegan control mechanism then authority would fall back to Kabuto.

Since he is busy Han would probably fall back to his default programming.

- Think of the original Edo Tensei as a computer program that has guidelines and parameters.

- The program can be hacked and modified with another program like a virus ( Kotoamatsukami - Rinnegan Puppet - Edo Tensei control tag)

- Once the program has been hacked its original programming is modified and overwritten with the new program

- To return the program to it's original state you have to either eliminate the virus like program or overwrite with another program.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Okay, thanks for the explanations

Do you think that Tsunade knows the Reaper Death Seal sealing jutsu? I was watching Episode 264 and it occurred to me that every Hokage has been sealed with that jutsu, and I could see Tsunade being willing to use it to stop Madara or Tobi.

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    Do you think that Tsunade knows the Reaper Death Seal sealing jutsu? I was watching Episode 264 and it occurred to me that every Hokage has been sealed with that jutsu, and I could see Tsunade being willing to use it to stop Madara or Tobi.
    I think the Kages will be saved by Itachi ending the Edo Tensei, so I don't think there will be a chance for Tsunade to use the technique. But to answer your question, I don't think Tsunade knows the technique.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I think the Kages will be saved by Itachi ending the Edo Tensei, so I don't think there will be a chance for Tsunade to use the technique. But to answer your question, I don't think Tsunade knows the technique.
    Too bad, it would be interesting if it were the destiny of Hokages to end up that way.

Even if Tsunade Knew how to use The DDS, It would be just about impossible to use it against Edo Madara. You'd first have to immobilize the person or thing being sealed while the technique activates. Just how would you immobilize Madara and his Godzilla Sized Susanoo?

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Even if Tsunade Knew how to use The DDS, It would be just about impossible to use it against Edo Madara. You'd first have to immobilize the person or thing being sealed while the technique activates. Just how would you immobilize Madara and his Godzilla Sized Susanoo?
    Not really. You only need to have a physical contact (that would be a problem considering that Ex-mode Susanoo stands between them), the paralysis effects comes from the soul being sucked out and not connecting properly with the body.

There are also physical limitations... for instance, Sarutobi didn't have enough strength to Seal Orochimaru fully, owing to the sword in his gut and his advanced age. Tsunade may be in better shape than Sarutobi, but she's been fighting for a long time, and Madara has far, far more power than Orochimaru.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Not really. You only need to have a physical contact (that would be a problem considering that Ex-mode Susanoo stands between them), the paralysis effects comes from the soul being sucked out and not connecting properly with the body.
    In the case of Yondaime sealing the kyuubi, Kushina's Chakra chains were needed to immobilize him. I understand your point Zero, but NOBODY is going to stand around twiddling their thumbs while they are obviously about to be attacked, espescially after they see the Death God appearing behind the sealer.