Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 575 of 624 FirstFirst ... 75 475 525 565 573 574 575 576 577 585 ... LastLast
Results 5,741 to 5,750 of 6237
    SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post
    Another answer could be that Madara's eyes started out as a sharingan which then learnt/gained access to his sharingan abilities. It would be more natural that his eyes kept his old techniques. Whereas Nagato's/Toby's eyes started off as Riningan gaining his access to the Riningan abilities but since they never went through the sharingan stages they never learnt the sharingan techs for him to keep.

This all however depends on whether Nagato's eyes were developed by him or they are Madara's eyes transplanted into Nagato by Toby. We don't have enough info yet to know which it is
    we have enough info to assume they really were madara's eyes. this is the direction the manga seems to have taken. this would also make the rinnegan all the more rare, since only two people in history gained them, one being the sage himself receiving them from heaven somehow, and the other being madara who developed/advanced his doujutsu.

my question: why was there sharingan totems(i think that's what they're called) on the juubi's eyes? did the sage have it under some genjutsu, or were its' eyes normally like that?

if the sage did have it under a genjutsu which resulted in the juubi's eye looking like that, was it the ripples that were laid on the juubi's eyes from the sage's rinnegan? how did the sharingan totems get there? is the rinnegan capable of genjutsu or only mdara's rinnegan since they evolved from the sharingan, and retained the sharingan abilities?
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

well, that all depends on who is telling the truth, is it tobi, madara or nagato that have told the truth, when it comes to nagato's flashback about it, it certainly differs from the others, madara's story also differs from tobi's story, so anything is possible at this point and i still think that we cant assume anything for certain at this point, there are way too many conflicting stories, fact is we havent seen anything that would validate any1s explainations.

i would suspect that the reason why the juubi had sharingan totems was due to the SO6P had it under control like madara did the kyubi, if i recall correctly this caused the kyubi to have the same kind of eyes. i personally suspect that the rinnegan isnt a doujutsu that is distinct from sharingan, maybe it incorperates the sharingan into it, which would explain how madara could evolve his sharingan to rinnegan, as opposed to the SO6P who got it from the heavens and is prolly a pure version where as madara's version is impure, while still powerful but not to the same extent as the SO6P's rinnegan.

Q: How exactly does the death god technique work in connection to Shadow clones? Would the 3rd Hokage's attack have worked if they were all clones, without killing him? In other words, does sacrificing the life of a clone connect back to the original, taking their lives 'eventually' as well or do clones actually count as individual "lives", somehow actually "satisfying the death god's "requirements" for payments?
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Q: How exactly does the death god technique work in connection to Shadow clones? Would the 3rd Hokage's attack have worked if they were all clones, without killing him? In other words, does sacrificing the life of a clone connect back to the original, taking their lives 'eventually' as well or do clones actually count as individual "lives", somehow actually "satisfying the death god's "requirements" for payments?
    Since the death god is attached to the main body and the 3rd said he arrived "Just in time" when he caught the 1st 2nd and Orochimaru, I think that the Death god would eventually eat the caster's soul even if he doesn't manage to use it on his target.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    In case of this jutsu, chakra is divided equally between each of the clones and the user. Chakra = spiritual energy + physical energy, so each of the clones as well as the original would have the same amount of spiritual energy, so basically each would have a part of the user's soul to give it to the death god.

It's possible that after performing the Death God Seal by a clone, the rest of the KB user's soul would be sucked as well, or perhaps the user of the KB would lose forever part of his soul, just like Oro lost part of his (although he substituted it with someone else's soul if IRC).

The way the 3rd Hokage was forced to use that jutsu, it was to show that the jutsu could be used by a clone, yet at the same time, it covered the answer you are seeking...

On the other hand, the chakra (so part of his soul as well) that the 4th sealed in side Nartuo wasn't taken by death god, so this example could be a prove that only part of the soul that the clone had, would be sucked and not the whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    On the other hand, the chakra (so part of his soul as well) that the 4th sealed in side Nartuo wasn't taken by death god, so this example could be a prove that only part of the soul that the clone had, would be sucked and not the whole.
    But he sealed part of himself and the 9-th into Naruto before he sealed the rest of himself and the 9-th with the death good seal. But a clone is not a seal. That could be the difference...

Question: Did we somewhere see what Tobi did with the Kin Gin brothers? Or did he do nothing with them and just waits to use their chakra when he has the 8 tails? Do we have something about this?
    Last edited by Arbitrary; 11-14-2011 at 03:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by feat View Post
    Question: Did we somewhere see what Tobi did with the Kin Gin brothers? Or did he do nothing with them and just waits to use their chakra when he has the 8 tails? Do we have something about this?
    As far as I remember, I think he's already added what Kyuubi chakra they had in them to the statue. If not, he hasn't done anything with them yet.

Technichally, The 4th Hokage sealled his MENTAL ENERGY inside Narurto, obviously this includes some Chakra too.

I think the death God will take whatever part of your soul and the enemy's soul (that was being sealed), that was available to him at the instant that the Jutsu is concluded.

I don't think a Clone contains parts of your soul, only your Mental energy+ Chakra, so it acts and thinks like you would.

Also it seemed to me thatTobi had added the 9Tails Chakra from KIn-Gin Bros, plus the 8Tails Chakra from the Hachibi's Tentacle, apparently this is sufficient for him to proceed with his plans without requiring Naruto's 9Tails.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Technichally, The 4th Hokage sealled his MENTAL ENERGY inside Narurto, obviously this includes some Chakra too.

I think the death God will take whatever part of your soul and the enemy's soul (that was being sealed), that was available to him at the instant that the Jutsu is concluded.

I don't think a Clone contains parts of your soul, only your Mental energy+ Chakra, so it acts and thinks like you would.

Also it seemed to me thatTobi had added the 9Tails Chakra from KIn-Gin Bros, plus the 8Tails Chakra from the Hachibi's Tentacle, apparently this is sufficient for him to proceed with his plans without requiring Naruto's 9Tails.
    Its not sufficient otherwise he would have already put the world in a infinite t-yomi and the entire war would be rendered pointless. Kabuto even said Madara cant do anything with a single tentacle of the 8 tails chakra. Madara still needs at least killer bee.

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    Its not sufficient otherwise he would have already put the world in a infinite t-yomi and the entire war would be rendered pointless. Kabuto even said Madara cant do anything with a single tentacle of the 8 tails chakra. Madara still needs at least killer bee.
    Attachment 39411

Seems to me that Tobi intends to use the Kin-Gin bros, and the Single tentacle of the 8Tails as a substitute

On a different note it Looks like Tobi can warp in one eyes sharingan, one eye rinnegan mode (see spoiler)
    Spoiler!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !