Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 570 of 624 FirstFirst ... 70 470 520 560 568 569 570 571 572 580 620 ... LastLast
Results 5,691 to 5,700 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by senju guy View Post
    Question1: i kind'of feel bad for gaara for not being able to sleep but since the shukkaku is gone shouldn't he be able to catch some z's now? he still looks half dead to me.
    Question2: is it all of a sudden possible for sasuke to get rinnegan?
    Answer 1: He sleeps, but he's still "scarred" from being the Ichibi Jinchuriki, like the eyes, paleness and such. As shown with Gaara's ability to control sand a Jinchuriki never losses what traits giving from the Bijuu.

Answer 2: It's possible, but we have yet to see if Hashirama's cells played a part in the Madara getting the Rinnegan. But as it stands, it's possible.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Question1: i kind'of feel bad for gaara for not being able to sleep but since the shukkaku is gone shouldn't he be able to catch some z's now? he still looks half dead to me.
    Question2: is it all of a sudden possible for sasuke to get rinnegan?
    I'd go along with Gaara on Question 2 that it is possible, but I have to say highly unlikely. As per Tobi, it would seem to require thePhysical Chakra/Energy of the Younger Brother in order to "awaken" the Rinnegan.

Mini Theory:

I think that someone like Madara or Sasuke with a very very rich pool of Spiritual energy can awaken the Rinnegan if he had a minimum of high quality Physical energy too. This is what Madara did when he battled Hashirama at VOTE. My theory is that a minimum Physical energy will be harmful to the User of the Rinnegan.

1) I suspect that Nagato's Unhealthy appearance was probably a result of using the Rinnegan without having sufficient Physical Energy to back it up.

2) Madara's death could have been connected to effects from using the Rinnegan without sufficient physical energy. The cells he stole from Hashirama were simpley not enough in quantity, or did not sufficiently integrate with his body to be able to function as an ideal supply of physical energy.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I'd go along with Gaara on Question 2 that it is possible, but I have to say highly unlikely. As per Tobi, it would seem to require thePhysical Chakra/Energy of the Younger Brother in order to "awaken" the Rinnegan.

Mini Theory:

I think that someone like Madara or Sasuke with a very very rich pool of Spiritual energy can awaken the Rinnegan if he had a minimum of high quality Physical energy too. This is what Madara did when he battled Hashirama at VOTE. My theory is that a minimum Physical energy will be harmful to the User of the Rinnegan.

1) I suspect that Nagato's Unhealthy appearance was probably a result of using the Rinnegan without having sufficient Physical Energy to back it up.

2) Madara's death could have been connected to effects from using the Rinnegan without sufficient physical energy. The cells he stole from Hashirama were simpley not enough in quantity, or did not sufficiently integrate with his body to be able to function as an ideal supply of physical energy.
    Y U so clever? ^^
    Look an octobull..

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

Mini Theory:

have you ever thought of writing your own manga?

Attachment 39186

i love jesus christ enochdickson's Avatar
    when is spoilers 561 coming? is it scheduled or stopped?
    *** love***
    Love yourself and others as much as u love urself
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!

Question:did sasuke kill the original zetsu with the whole "these eyes can see just fine in teh dark" susanoo thing?

Question:did sasuke kill the original zetsu with the whole "these eyes can see just fine in teh dark" susanoo thing?
    I think the only Zetsu that really matters is the Black Zetsu... I'm pretty sure all of the White Zetsu are the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I think the only Zetsu that really matters is the Black Zetsu... I'm pretty sure all of the White Zetsu are the same.
    So, you think White Zetsu can make a clone of himself and send if down a hold and let it stay there in case he dies? It seems that the original that used to be attached to the Black Zetsu is about 50% of Zetsu, yet a totally different person/thing.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    Answer 1: He sleeps, but he's still "scarred" from being the Ichibi Jinchuriki, like the eyes, paleness and such. As shown with Gaara's ability to control sand a Jinchuriki never losses what traits giving from the Bijuu.

Answer 2: It's possible, but we have yet to see if Hashirama's cells played a part in the Madara getting the Rinnegan. But as it stands, it's possible.
    I'm not entirely sure that the Jinchuriki's keep traits from the bijuu once extracted. I say this because it doesnt seem like the bijuu's actually have distinct unique traits. All they are are power boost. The Hachibi doesnt have an affinity and neither does the Kyubii. They just make Naruto and Bee incredibly strong, durable, and faster. Gaara's sand had no relation to the 1tails, thats why he can still use it. If the Kyubii gets extracted from Naruto, I'm pretty sure Naruto would still be able to make rasengans. He just wouldnt have as much stamina, wouldnt be as strong or as fast, and he wouldnt be able to make a bijuu ball.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    I'm pretty sure Naruto would still be able to make rasengans. He just wouldnt have as much stamina, wouldnt be as strong or as fast, and he wouldnt be able to make a bijuu ball.
    im sure losing the kyuubi would effect his stamina, but his speed not so much, naruto without the kuubis power isnt the fastest.
    what should i write for my signature?