Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 531 of 624 FirstFirst ... 31 431 481 521 529 530 531 532 533 541 581 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,310 of 6237
    I didn't mean that it was their physical bodies. I just meant that you saw bodies contained within him in his realm. Yes, I'm sure those were their souls and not flesh and bone. I still believe he would retain any blood line limits which he received when taking over a host. The argument that you hadn't seen any evidence of blood line limits with him is mute. There is no indication that any of the previous hosts had a blood line limit. In fact he was currently using a host, and if he had a blood line limit he would have had access to that one regardless, yet we didn't see him using one.

Oro contained the souls of his previous hosts within himself. This alone tells me that he retained there bloodlines limits. When using Edo Tensei the user does not have access to the summons original body. They bind their souls within a dead body. However, the summons retain their blood line limits (sharingan, rinnegan, etc.). This tells me that these jutsu are bound to the souls and not the physical body. From this info alone I gather that since Oro retains the hosts souls, he would retain the blood line limits.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinhan View Post
    I didn't mean that it was their physical bodies. I just meant that you saw bodies contained within him in his realm. Yes, I'm sure those were their souls and not flesh and bone. I still believe he would retain any blood line limits which he received when taking over a host. The argument that you hadn't seen any evidence of blood line limits with him is mute. There is no indication that any of the previous hosts had a blood line limit. In fact he was currently using a host, and if he had a blood line limit he would have had access to that one regardless, yet we didn't see him using one.

Oro contained the souls of his previous hosts within himself. This alone tells me that he retained there bloodlines limits. When using Edo Tensei the user does not have access to the summons original body. They bind their souls within a dead body. However, the summons retain their blood line limits (sharingan, rinnegan, etc.). This tells me that these jutsu are bound to the souls and not the physical body. From this info alone I gather that since Oro retains the hosts souls, he would retain the blood line limits.
    That's just it, it isn't moot. Orochimaru chose @ lately that we know of, 2 Bloodline limits kids basically, to be his last 2 hosts, until forced in his last host. Given that the Sanins are technically in their 50's or so + they @ the beginning of the series hadn't been heard from for assuming quite awhile, so even assuming Orochimaru didn't start "hosting" in other bodies, right after leaving Konoha, I'd say given every 3 years is the limit he's probably had enough time for @ least 3 tries( 9 years even including a 1st try). Judging Orochimarus "ruthlessly efficient" attitude towards every1, I don't see him wasting none but maybe his 1st experimental try on non bloodline limit kids.

Now for my 2nd point, obviously dna is special, + how it reacts to people when "merged" with others dna, even in the Naruto manga, can be quite unpredictable + varying, (ex. Danzou, Madara, Yamato , + Orochimaru). I'm glad you mentioned ET, because actually it brings up much more questions than it answers. My point has been that Orochimaru's forbidden techniques have sometimes were more forbidden for other reasons in itself. My point has also been about Orochimaru + his technical "body" as well, as in personal. Yes it is likely the souls/ + the bloodline limit power is contained somehow "within w. e. Orochimaru could be considered "form"". Yes the bodies can be equipped with that power, after the soul comes along as well. But my point is while this is all nice + good, this whole time it hasn't been shown that a summoner can also be the the summoned/ dead body of those powers, or even that the summoned can be alive. So there's no reason to think that "Orochimaru in any form he's in" can actually physically benefit from these bloodline limits. It's even possible that Orochimaru's forbidden techniques mixed with, or even not mixed with his own regrowing of his "body" even while in another's body, might have basically corrupted him enough that even if he somehow physically retained cells from bloodline limit users as long as he lives; he might not be able to activate or use those cells bloodline limit traits in w.e. form he's in also.

So to sum up, I get that it's more than possible that that he can easily manage to ET zombies up + possibly learn something through that about immortality, + even the techniques, + utilize their bodies as homes for 3 years, but it doesn't seem like what his purpose is; to do these things to help him personally, can actually really help him/ his form or w.e,/ his body personally?..

So basically, is it possible that Orochimaru's non-bloodline limit "dna" combined with w.e. "body's dna" he's in, combined with the dna bloodline limit, or not, he's accumulated from previous hosts, results in him physically unable to access bloodline limits in any form he inhabits?
    Now point 3 which basically connects points 1 + 2, because we have seen no proof of either direction or way Point 1 actually becomes important because it hasn't been disproven either. + point 2 seems very validly possible as well. If so then the original point comes back: Why treat Sasuke + all these other bloodline limit "bodies" , as "desired" bodies to obtain when it's possible even while in some amalgam of him / their bodies/ their spirits/souls" even while they're alive, he won't have (access to utilize in his own body), their/ his now "bloodline limit ability"?

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z; 06-30-2011 at 09:18 PM.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Does anyone know where I can get some good predictions for up comming chapters like Roku used to post up back in the day? They were fun to read!

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    In the last chapter we get to see how Naruto's kyubi mode makes the Zetsu clones sprout into trees. Will this also be a benifit when fighting Madara? Seeing how Madara has a Zetsu type body.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    In the last chapter we get to see how Naruto's kyubi mode makes the Zetsu clones sprout into trees. Will this also be a benifit when fighting Madara? Seeing how Madara has a Zetsu type body.
    Good question, but Kishi will not let Naruto win so easily, so I doubt it.

As we saw, even the Zetsus were able to avoid being turned into trees by changing into their Venus Fly Trap form
    Moreover, We don't know how much of Madara's body is Zetsu-Like, but even so, now that he has Rinnegans, he can spam Izanagi all day long, and change any changes that happened to his body.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

okay, another quick question. I know in the movies and anime Kakashi has been shown to have water element as well as lightning. Does he also have water element in the manga? I cant seem to recall ever seeing him use it in the manga.

okay, another quick question. I know in the movies and anime Kakashi has been shown to have water element as well as lightning. Does he also have water element in the manga? I cant seem to recall ever seeing him use it in the manga.
    Kakashi has used water techniques. You need to have a better eye.

He has been shown to use these techniques.
    Water Clone Technique
    Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique
    Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
    Water Release: Water Encampment Wall
    Water Release: Water Shark Bullet Technique

The only difference between the manga and anime is that Kakashi was shown using the fire element in the anime but not in the manga.

ahhh okay now I remember, he used the water clone during his first fight with Zabuza. My memory sucks, even though that fight was about 7 years ago. Thanks
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Did I miss a week of Naruto Shippuden Anime?

(PS There is no Naruto anime Ask a question Thread)

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !