View Poll Results: Poll?

Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

    9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

    11 0.12%
  • Maybe

    19 0.21%
Page 522 of 624 FirstFirst ... 22 422 472 512 520 521 522 523 524 532 572 622 ... LastLast
Results 5,211 to 5,220 of 6237
  1. #5211
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,798
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    What makes you say that Danzo descended from the Senju? There is nothing in the manga that hints to to that.
    He was considered as a hokage candidate, that already means he is closer to Senju than Uchiha.

    The same way with Kakashi, as his father was The White Fanga (his lineage was a very important factor, more than his fame), with means he was closer to Senju than Uchiha as well, then we have Jiraya, Tsunada, Oro and all dead hokages.

  2. #5212
    Elder Brother EliteKage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    931
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    He was considered as a hokage candidate, that already means he is closer to Senju than Uchiha.

    The same way with Kakashi, as his father was The White Fanga (his lineage was a very important factor, more than his fame), with means he was closer to Senju than Uchiha as well, then we have Jiraya, Tsunada, Oro and all dead hokages.
    Danzo is NEITHER Senju or Uchiha. Everyone from Konoha isnt a part of one of those clans. In fact most of Konoha are normal ninja that are not descended from the rikudou.

  3. #5213
    SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,343
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...2/page009.html

    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...8/page006.html

    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...9/page014.html

    does naruto still retain all this power while in his new kyuubi-mode, and commanding basically all the chakra of the kyuubi itself???
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif


  4. #5214
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,874
    Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...2/page009.html

    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...8/page006.html

    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...9/page014.html

    does naruto still retain all this power while in his new kyuubi-mode, and commanding basically all the chakra of the kyuubi itself???
    My Answer will be NO HE DOES NOT (sort of)!

    Why, you ask?

    answer 1).....Naruto is a doofus ninja with no talent, the mooves you saw were being done by the Kyuubi itself
    answer 2).....Kishimot (an Mangas in general too) is not consistent (love you Kishi, but it's true).

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  5. #5215
    SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    My Answer will be NO HE DOES NOT (sort of)!

    Why, you ask?

    answer 1).....Naruto is a doofus ninja with no talent, the mooves you saw were being done by the Kyuubi itself
    answer 2).....Kishimot (an Mangas in general too) is not consistent (love you Kishi, but it's true).
    is that what you honestly believe? o.O
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif


  6. #5216
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,874
    Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    is that what you honestly believe? o.O
    I believe that Naruto has the Potential to do some of these things. However, note that he cannot use all the power of the Kyuubi because of the two way chakra flow problem.

    In other words, Naruto cannot as of yet do the things that the Kyuubi could do by itself. I don't expect to see Naruto using such overpowered moves, at least not until he learns to combine Sage mode with Kyuubi mode. And even then, he just won't have the savagery of the Kyuubi to enable him to Rip that much power.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  7. #5217
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,421
    The problem I see is that Kishi seems to have decreased the Kyuubi's own power-level... at the moment, Naruto seems amazing in his Kyuubi Mode, but not that far beyond Sage Mode.

  8. #5218
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,874
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    The problem I see is that Kishi seems to have decreased the Kyuubi's own power-level... at the moment, Naruto seems amazing in his Kyuubi Mode, but not that far beyond Sage Mode.
    It seems a common problem with Mangas. Kishi has not been entirely consistent with the QB's power levels, but the Work-Around is that Kyuubi in the past was using his own power (through Naruto), so he could use it to the Max available, and with his own combat experience.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  9. #5219
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,496
    Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...2/page009.html

    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...8/page006.html

    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...9/page014.html

    does naruto still retain all this power while in his new kyuubi-mode, and commanding basically all the chakra of the kyuubi itself???

    To be more accurate he does but he can not tap into it because as it was explained by KB since Naruto has not yet Tamed the Kyuubi and it does not cooperate with him and when he goes Rikudo mode and borrows the Kyuubi chakra he has to shelf his own chakra which the Kyuubi steals.

    The same reason he can not transform into Kyuubi mode as I think using all that dense concentration of energy like that in wild form requires Kyuubi cooperation. He can however tap into a fraction of that with his new Rasengan-bomb.


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  10. #5220
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,798
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    Danzo is NEITHER Senju or Uchiha. Everyone from Konoha isnt a part of one of those clans. In fact most of Konoha are normal ninja that are not descended from the rikudou.
    Konoha was the first ninja vilage. The two heads of the strongest clans (Uchiha and Senju) gathered all ninja clans in their reach and created Konoha. Almost all people in konoha have a ninja lineage and probably about a 1/6 has a pretty long one (the 3 clans, Senju, Uchiha, Hyuga etc.).

    Example of a ninja without any lineage, is Lee (but who knows ? xD). His ninjutsu skills are close to none, if he we wasn't an extremly, beyond reasoning, hard working character, then even gening level could be out of reach. Normal humans, wouldn't probably go beyond chunin, most would be just a genin.

    Most of the ninja clans are tied to Rikudou (most of the lineage is watered down), it's just like this in this manga, he is like Noe to the ninja world.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •