Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 521 of 624 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 519 520 521 522 523 531 571 621 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,210 of 6237
    Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Let me guys ask you some questions, I want to see your essays on this ...

Questions
    What do you think is behind Tobis personality ?
    Do you realoly think he is the original Madara ?
    What about the time when Tobi seemed to act like a goofy character, was that an act or something different ?
    What is his connection to Zetsu ?
    Why could it be that they seem close like an old buds ?
    We have seen Tobi get badly injured on numerous occasions, why does he recover so easily ?
    Is there a way how to remove Edo Summons out of Kaburos command ? Can the talismans be removed ?
    Do you think its possible that an Edo Summon could join with Alliance ?
    In theory, if there was a DNA sample of Rikudou Sage, would it be possible to make an Edo Tensei out of him as well ?
    Does Sasuke have the same treasures for his Sussano as Itachi ?
    Do you think Tobis combination of Sharingan and Rinnegan has some power limitations ? Does he have a Mangekyo ?
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Jury is still out as to whether it's Madara or not. Evidence says it is, but there have been hints to suggest otherwise. Zetsu still calls him Tobi. Kabuto addressed him as "Madara" almost as a taunt, which got an angry response from Tobi. Kabuto did this again later on, while explaining that Edo Tensei's one weakness is it might gain him more fame than even "Uchiha Madara" (he didn't say "You").

Tobi/Madara's goofy act was indeed an act.

He created Zetsu from Hashirama's cells, as far as I can tell. The Black Zetsu aspect is still a mystery, but if I were guess I'd say it'll have something to do with his own Uchiha powers, or else a different aspect of Hashirama's power.

Tobi recovers quickly from injuries because every part of his body that's been damaged has been a Zetsu piece. We don't even know if any of his body, besides his Sharingan, is really human flesh; his arms are clearly not, and his torso took a direct hit from Minato's Rasengan.

The talismans on the Edo Clones might be removable, but I don't think they're necessary to assume control of the clones. It's more the Edo-user's own will that determines this; the talismans either allow the clones to maintain their personalities or become mindless slaves.

That said, the clones with strong wills have been able to overcome Kabuto's control, at least a bit, and Kabuto can't look everywhere at once (as proven by Hanzou's betrayal, among other things). Itachi and Nagato are definitely scheming, and they'll come up with some way to throw a wrench in Kabuto/Madara's plans.

You could definitely revive the Rikudou Sage if you had access to his DNA. He's human, and the Rinnegan can be Edo Tensei'd, as proven with Nagato.

Sasuke hasn't demonstrated that he possesses this treasures for his Susano'o, but now that he's got Itachi's eyes, he definitely should. I can't think where else Itachi would have stored spiritual weapons for his Susano'o. We still don't know exactly what was up when Sasuke released an even larger Susano'o against Kakashi, right before he finally ran out of chakra. Who knows what that one could have done; it looked to be on a level beyond what he used against Danzou.

We haven't seen Tobi use a Mangekyou yet. Even if he did have a Mangekyou, he wouldn't be able to use both Mangekyou jutsu or Susano'o, because Tsukuyomi/Amaterasu are each housed in one eye, and Susano'o requires both active. I suppose that's one limitation. I think he's got access to his full Rinnegan powers, but who knows what he's saving that extra eye for. Maybe it's in his forehead or something, maybe it's for Sasuke to sync him with Gedo Mazou, who knows. But I'm inclined to think that, whatever his plans for that extra Rinnegan and his MASSIVE stash of Sharingan are, he certainly doesn't think of them as limitations.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I once theorised that Naruto could protect himself from Amaterasu by using a continuously renewing Kyuubi Cloak. Now that he no longer has a Cloak (unless he learns to create one) the question remains pertinent. The fight between Naruto and Sasuke draws ever closer. How shal Naruto fend off an Amaterasu attack. Obviously, the SO6P's Younger Son must have had a way to fend off Amaterasu from the Older Son.

Past Amaterasu Survivors:

1) Madara...We still don't know how he did it, but we know that his body is artificial and that he can grow new parts.
    2) Raikage...He used speed to avoid Amaterasu attacks, but had to cut off his own arm when he got hit.
    3) Gaara....He used his sand to form a sheild
    4) Jiraiya's Fire Toad....Had a hole blow right through it, Jiraiya was able to seal the rest of the flames.

- Naruto still has a cloak of sorts its just a different color besides which Naruto can use high speed movement when in Kyuubi-Rikudo mode like he did with Kisame. He was a flash of yellow light remember.

- When in sage mode he is also fast but probably not as fast as Rikudo mode. However he can use clone jutsu's as a distraction

- In his base mode he has the mass shadow clone jutsu which can attack form all directions Amatersu can only hit targets in its field of view.

No the Rikdous older son was not a Uchiha you have it backwards the Uchiha are descendants of the older son. Look at a family tree and notice how it branches out after every generation. The Hyuuga and Uchiha are descended from the older son but there may be other clans that are as well.

Just as the Uzamaki and Senju are descendants of the younger son and they may be others like the Gold and Silver brothers who also come from this lineage.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Questions
    1: What do you think is behind Tobis personality ?
    2: Do you realoly think he is the original Madara ?
    3: What about the time when Tobi seemed to act like a goofy character, was that an act or something different ?
    4: What is his connection to Zetsu ?
    5: Why could it be that they seem close like an old buds ?
    6: We have seen Tobi get badly injured on numerous occasions, why does he recover so easily ?
    7: Is there a way how to remove Edo Summons out of Kaburos command ? Can the talismans be removed ?
    8: Do you think its possible that an Edo Summon could join with Alliance ?
    9: In theory, if there was a DNA sample of Rikudou Sage, would it be possible to make an Edo Tensei out of him as well ?
    10: Does Sasuke have the same treasures for his Sussano as Itachi ?
    11: Do you think Tobis combination of Sharingan and Rinnegan has some power limitations ? Does he have a Mangekyo ?
    Jessus Christ man use it dont abuse it and please number you questions when you have so many.

1: Madara was probably a prankster as kid he just tapped into his adolescent self.
    2: Probably yes
    3: Read my answer to 1
    4: Zetsu was probably used to clone the Hashrima Cells into the clone body and hands.
    5: Everyone who joined Akatsuki was carefully selected by Madara, and Zetsu is no different. His personal reasoning is probably similar to Kisame's.

6: His arm is replaceable but aside from that the Amatrersu that hit him was probably neutralized by time space jutsu.
    7: Possibly but its not clear.
    8: No they are controlled by Kabuto
    9: Yes he could be the mystery coffin
    10: Its possible as I always assumed the treasures where are part of Susanoo but maybe not.
    11: Madara has the Tsukiyomi eye and EMS as well as the Rinnengan the real limitation is the power drain of all those eye powers. Also the fact his Hashrima arm is so easily detachable means he will probably loose a bit of stamina when it does as it should be a stamina boost for him creating a weakness. It may also effect his ability to use the Rinnengan should he loose it.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    11: Madara has the Tsukiyomi eye and EMS as well as the Rinnengan the real limitation is the power drain of all those eye powers. Also the fact his Hashrima arm is so easily detachable means he will probably loose a bit of stamina when it does as it should be a stamina boost for him creating a weakness. It may also effect his ability to use the Rinnengan should he loose it.
    It was Danzou who had the Hashirama arm... I'm pretty Madara's got more than just an arm giving him physical energies. His body also took a direct hit from Rasengan, and he got right back up. And didn't he lose one arm in the fight Danzou's henchmen, and another arm in the flashback fight against Minato? Thought they were different arms, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    It was Danzou who had the Hashirama arm... I'm pretty Madara's got more than just an arm giving him physical energies. His body also took a direct hit from Rasengan, and he got right back up.
    Madara rips his arm of and replaces it with Hashrima arms which we saw hanging on the wall near the statue. Danzou abilities where a foreshadowing of Madara both Izanagi and his Hashrima arm which is probably different from the Hashrima arm Madara uses. It seems when it comes to Dojutsu's an eye replacement is the way and when it comes to physical energies a major body part seems to to the trick such as an arm.

BTW Madara lost his arm after taking a Rasengan from Minato and directly retreated probably because of loss of stamina. Basic Ransegan is not finishing move as it is incomplete even Kabuto got back up.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Question, if Naruto would get a sharingan.. would he be complete?

He has the physical energies of a Senju, if he obtains the eyes of an uchiha would he be complete?

Lets get into detail, would Naruto be the next sage if he gets a sharingan

Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post

He has the physical energies of a Senju, if he obtains the eyes of an uchiha would he be complete?

YeP, Naruto would grow a Rinnegan almost before the Sharingan touches his eye socket.

Even as he is right now, he could already almost get one, given Itachi's power that's inside him. I just want to wait till I learn more about How Nagato got his, before I say much on that score.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post

It's possible he'd need something more advanced than a mere Sharingan. We can't be sure how Nagato awakened his Rinnegan yet, but if Madara gave him Spiritual energies on top of his Uzumaki Physical energies, those Spiritual energies were Mangekyou level. Naruto's physical energies are as high as they come, but it's possible that a base-level Sharingan wouldn't automatically upgrade to Rinnegan for him.

However, Itachi possessed the Mangekyou Sharingan, and may have gifted Naruto with some of the necessary Spiritual energies. If Naruto is able to awaken the Rinnegan (a big if), it is most likely to come from Itachi's energies; I don't foresee Naruto implanting a Sharingan.

Danzou had Hashirama's energies, and plenty of Sharingan, but the Physical energies he gained from Hashirama were watered down, and none of his Sharingan was particularly powerful (not Mangekyou level). Danzou himself was descended from Senju, but his own physical energies were a far cry from those of Hashirama, a true heir to the Younger Brother's power.

Basically, I think awakening the Rinnegan requires Hashirama/Naruto-level physical energies, and Madara/Sasuke-level spiritual energies. Nagato must have possessed the first and been gifted the second. I'm going to hold on to this theory until we learn exactly how Nagato obtained his Rinnegan, but the key factor is that the Mangekyou has higher spiritual energies than the base Sharingan, because those are responsible for the power-up. Uchiha spiritual energies increase with anger, pain, anguish, hatred, or other powerful negative emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    It's possible he'd need something more advanced than a mere Sharingan. We can't be sure how Nagato awakened his Rinnegan yet, but if Madara gave him Spiritual energies on top of his Uzumaki Physical energies, those Spiritual energies were Mangekyou level. Naruto's physical energies are as high as they come, but it's possible that a base-level Sharingan wouldn't automatically upgrade to Rinnegan for him.

However, Itachi possessed the Mangekyou Sharingan, and may have gifted Naruto with some of the necessary Spiritual energies. If Naruto is able to awaken the Rinnegan (a big if), it is most likely to come from Itachi's energies; I don't foresee Naruto implanting a Sharingan.

Danzou had Hashirama's energies, and plenty of Sharingan, but the Physical energies he gained from Hashirama were watered down, and none of his Sharingan was particularly powerful (not Mangekyou level). Danzou himself was descended from Senju, but his own physical energies were a far cry from those of Hashirama, a true heir to the Younger Brother's power.

Basically, I think awakening the Rinnegan requires Hashirama/Naruto-level physical energies, and Madara/Sasuke-level spiritual energies. Nagato must have possessed the first and been gifted the second. I'm going to hold on to this theory until we learn exactly how Nagato obtained his Rinnegan, but the key factor is that the Mangekyou has higher spiritual energies than the base Sharingan, because those are responsible for the power-up. Uchiha spiritual energies increase with anger, pain, anguish, hatred, or other powerful negative emotions.
    What makes you say that Danzo descended from the Senju? There is nothing in the manga that hints to to that.

it was my understanding that many citizens of konoha were descendants, tho they did not retain the life energies of their lineage. danzou might possibly have been a descendant, just like tsunade is.

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!