Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 519 of 624 FirstFirst ... 19 419 469 509 517 518 519 520 521 529 569 619 ... LastLast
Results 5,181 to 5,190 of 6237
    ^ The bijuu itself may be the key. If, I'm not mistaken only kyubi's chakra is red and after filtring it out of hate/anger, it becomes bright yellow. Every other bijuu's is blue if I remember correctly (at least those that have been shown - 1-tails, 2-tails, 3-tails (?)), although I'm not sure if Hachibi's isn't different as well (black ?).

There are many colors of chakra that we have seen:
    - blue - normal humans, ninja animals(?), some of the bijuu (?),
    - red - Kyubi's,
    - bright yellow, - Kyubi's without it's mind,
    - violet - the one that sometimes sprouted out of Oro and Sasuke, maybe Yuugo as well (one of the reasons why Naruto's new mode has a yellow chakra is to point out that it's polar oposite to the bad guy's violet one).

I have a question, what is actually Yuugo's cursed power, that his blood can be used as a serum to boost other people ? It isn't really a bloodline limit, right ? Is it a form of mutation that only he was born with ? Or is he like the Kin Gin brothers, mutated because of the contact with a bijuu (got hit by a moon rock at young age ?) ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ The bijuu itself may be the key. If, I'm not mistaken only kyubi's chakra is red and after filtring it out of hate/anger, it becomes bright yellow. Every other bijuu's is blue if I remember correctly (at least those that have been shown - 1-tails, 2-tails, 3-tails (?)), although I'm not sure if Hachibi's isn't different as well (black ?).
    No all the bijuu have red chakra even the filler ones like the 6 tail was red , 8 tails was red as is the 9 tails.

I have a question, what is actually Yuugo's cursed power, that his blood can be used as a serum to boost other people ? It isn't really a bloodline limit, right ? Is it a form of mutation that only he was born with ? Or is he like the Kin Gin brothers, mutated because of the contact with a bijuu (got hit by a moon rock at young age ?) ?
    I think you referring to Juugo and his bloodlimit is a recessive gene type like the 1st Hokages Mokutan it is extremely rare. Its a chemical that his body actually produces like a drug or adrenaline theat stimulates and enhances his base strength, reflexes & chakra intensity and allows him to morph his body into different shapes. There may be more details behind it that Kishi will reveal in the 4th databook.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

There are many colors of chakra that we have seen:
    - blue - normal humans, ninja animals(?), some of the bijuu (?),
    - red - Kyubi's,
    - bright yellow, - Kyubi's without it's mind,
    - violet - the one that sometimes sprouted out of Oro and Sasuke, maybe Yuugo as well (one of the reasons why Naruto's new mode has a yellow chakra is to point out that it's polar oposite to the bad guy's violet one).

In the manga Naruto's chakra is actually naturally yellow. The Kyuubi chakra is red and black, the combined gives naruto his trademark orange, just like the combination of his parents.
    The kyuubi/rikodou mode is more like blinding white light.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Question:
    What exactly happens to a Bijuu when the Jinchuuriki dies.

If someone (say Tsuchikage's Henchgirl Ninja) were to kill Naruto as a last desperate measure to prevent Madara from completing his Moon's Eye Plan:

1) If Madara uses The Rinnegan or Edo Tensei to bring him back, Would the Kyuubi still be contained inside him, or will its essence be dispersed as soon as Naruto dies.

2) Or could the Rinnegan pull the Kyuubi back from the Death independent of Naruto?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Question:
    What exactly happens to a Bijuu when the Jinchuuriki dies.

If someone (say Tsuchikage's Henchgirl Ninja) were to kill Naruto as a last desperate measure to prevent Madara from completing his Moon's Eye Plan:

1) If Madara uses The Rinnegan or Edo Tensei to bring him back, Would the Kyuubi still be contained inside him, or will its essence be dispersed as soon as Naruto dies.

2) Or could the Rinnegan pull the Kyuubi back from the Death independent of Naruto?
    My theory is the chakra would be dispersed, with only a part of it "dying" inside Naruto. After that, the Kyuubi would reform itself over time, with its chakra slowly merging once more. However, maybe if Naruto was revived, it would be drawn back into his seal, since that chakra (merged with Naruto's own chakra and sealed to prevent it from escaping) would present itself as a focal point.

It's also possible the Kyuubi would simply revive itself after Naruto died, and Naruto would no longer be a Jinchuuriki. The part that died with him would be dead independent of him, and wouldn't also be revived. However, I still don't think you can revive the Kyuubi, or any Bijuu, with the Rinnegan. If that were possible, Nagato and Madara wouldn't have had to go to the trouble of trying to capture, not kill, the Jinchuuriki.

I don't think Bijuu really have souls, and thus don't die. They basically will always reform, as a part of nature. That's probably one of the reasons the Sage went to the trouble of splitting up the Juubi, rather than killing it, in order to create weaker monsters that future generations would have an easier time handling. It's also why Minato was forced to seal an aspect of the Kyuubi's chakra, rather than a soul, within the Death God. You could say that using the Death God would be the only way to completely kill the Bijuu, but it would take 18 Death God users to seal the entire set of Yin/Yang chakras for all 9 Bijuu.

Quote Originally Posted by infamous member View Post
    My theory is the chakra would be dispersed, with only a part of it "dying" inside Naruto. After that, the Kyuubi would reform itself over time, with its chakra slowly merging once more. However, maybe if Naruto was revived, it would be drawn back into his seal, since that chakra (merged with Naruto's own chakra and sealed to prevent it from escaping) would present itself as a focal point.

It's also possible the Kyuubi would simply revive itself after Naruto died, and Naruto would no longer be a Jinchuuriki. The part that died with him would be dead independent of him, and wouldn't also be revived. However, I still don't think you can revive the Kyuubi, or any Bijuu, with the Rinnegan. If that were possible, Nagato and Madara wouldn't have had to go to the trouble of trying to capture, not kill, the Jinchuuriki.

I don't think Bijuu really have souls, and thus don't die. They basically will always reform, as a part of nature. That's probably one of the reasons the Sage went to the trouble of splitting up the Juubi, rather than killing it, in order to create weaker monsters that future generations would have an easier time handling. It's also why Minato was forced to seal an aspect of the Kyuubi's chakra, rather than a soul, within the Death god. You could say that using the Death god would be the only way to completely kill the Bijuu, but it would take 18 Death god users to seal the entire set of Yin/Yang chakras for all 9 Bijuu.
    Naruto could potentially seal all of them himself... but didn't Minato say that Jinchuuriki can't use that tech (Death god seal)?

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Naruto could potentially seal all of them himself... but didn't Minato say that Jinchuuriki can't use that tech (Death god seal)?
    Minato stated that sealing the entire Kyuubi was conceptually impossible. I'm guessing it's a trade of one soul for one aspect of its chakra, or else it might truly be impossible to seal an entire Bijuu.

And yeah, Naruto, being a Jinchuuriki, can't use that seal. I'm not sure exactly why, probably something to do with his soul being linked to a Bijuu; Bijuu have no souls to seal, which is why Minato was forced to resort to sealing part of its chakra instead.

It's just good to know that Naruto's "That Jutsu", whatever it is, is not the Death God. Most of the major heroic fights have ended with that seal, and I want Naruto to have his own technique. Whatever it is, it's something he learned with Jiraiya, but couldn't use without the Kyuubi's full chakra; even Sage Mode wasn't enough. And Naruto was apparently capable of performing it even before learning elemental jutsu or honing his fine chakra control.

Let's hope it wasn't another Rasengan.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Minato stated that sealing the entire Kyuubi was conceptually impossible. I'm guessing it's a trade of one soul for one aspect of its chakra, or else it might truly be impossible to seal an entire Bijuu.

And yeah, Naruto, being a Jinchuuriki, can't use that seal. I'm not sure exactly why, probably something to do with his soul being linked to a Bijuu; Bijuu have no souls to seal, which is why Minato was forced to resort to sealing part of its chakra instead.

It's just good to know that Naruto's "That Jutsu", whatever it is, is not the Death God. Most of the major heroic fights have ended with that seal, and I want Naruto to have his own technique. Whatever it is, it's something he learned with Jiraiya, but couldn't use without the Kyuubi's full chakra; even Sage Mode wasn't enough. And Naruto was apparently capable of performing it even before learning elemental jutsu or honing his fine chakra control.

Let's hope it wasn't another Rasengan.
    IT IS another rasengan... His very own Rasengan Doujutsu ( swirling rinnegan ).

IT IS another rasengan... His very own Rasengan Doujutsu ( swirling rinnegan ).
    What if his eyes literally became Rasengan, and shot out Rasenshurikens like Amaterasu.

^ Maybe it's a true bunshin ? The chakra is evenly splitted but the clone posses full capabilities of the original (no more 1 hit kill). To create something like that, you would probably need a great amount of chakra.