Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 518 of 624 FirstFirst ... 18 418 468 508 516 517 518 519 520 528 568 618 ... LastLast
Results 5,171 to 5,180 of 6237
    @Rlinfamous.... It's all good.

LOL! The fact that we grown up responsible adults (??) are discussing a comic book like 11 year olds is tribute enough to Kishi's fictional storytelling skill.

@Stareintomysharingan, I haven't dreamt about a sharingan yet, BUT I sure could have used one in my student days.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    @Rlinfamous.... It's all good.

LOL! The fact that we grown up responsible adults (??) are discussing a comic book like 11 year olds is tribute enough to Kishi's fictional storytelling skill.

@Stareintomysharingan, I haven't dreamt about a sharingan yet, BUT I sure could have used one in my student days.
    I've dreamed about Sharingan before. And it dreams, it all makes perfect logical sense. No one asks why you're summoning black fire with your eyes, because they already know they're just trapped in your illusions anyway.

What would have happened, Had Itachi fired up Amaterasu at Samaheda?

Samaheda would burn. I don't think the black flame is Chakra, I mean Itachi more summons it than creates it through Chakra like a normal Fire attack. And yeah, Samaheda can't eat flames.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Samaheda would burn. I don't think the black flame is Chakra, I mean Itachi more summons it than creates it through Chakra like a normal Fire attack. And yeah, Samaheda can't eat flames.
    There's some mixed evidence on this. If Samehada works similar to the Pain ability that absorbs chakra, it would be able to break down an attack into chakra and absorb it. Think of Naruto's Rasenshuriken, which is a wind-type jutsu (outside of the chakra center); the wind blades were absorbed like regular chakra by the barrier.

I personally also believe that Samehada can only eat raw chakra, and not a flame attack, but there are techniques that can absorb elemental jutsu, and Samehada may have been one of them. And Amaterasu is hardly regular fire; the reason for that is the enhanced chakra from the Mangekyou.

Also, Samehada ate the lightning chakra from Bee's weapons, unless I'm remembering wrong, which shows that it's able to eat some elementally modified chakra. The question is whether Amaterasu is too potent to be distilled into chakra so easily, or whether it would burn Samehada's mouth and make the fish decide it doesn't want to eat those flames.

Rightly or wrong, I say Burn Baby. I suppose that I like to have some inviolable absolutes, Kind of like The Death God being able to top Edo Tensei, in the same way, I would really love for Amaterasu to be able to Burn anything that isn't related to the SO6P.

Question: Why does Naruto Glow Yellow, while Killerbee does not?

1) Is the Glowing a Characteristic of the 9Tails?
    2) Is it because the Bijuu's Mind was filtered out?
    3) Is it due to Naruto himself being Closer to the SO6P

mhm pains ability wasn't just to absorb chakra, it was to absorb attacks, ( as well as absorbing chakra from opponents at one point , naruto), and as far as we know samehada eats chakra, it doesn't eat black flames

anyway, whatever logic you try to put in, mangekyo techniques are god mode lol

1) Is the Glowing a Characteristic of the 9Tails?
    2) Is it because the Bijuu's Mind was filtered out?
    3) Is it due to Naruto himself being Closer to the SO6P
    Naruto's sealing jutsu is different from KB's Iron seal that keep the 8 tails locked. Remember there was talk of the 4th Hokages jutsu being incomplete and if Naruto was meant to complete it. Its clear Minato got the sealing jutsu from his wife of the Uzamaki clan which is another descendant of Rikudou sage.

Naruto has completely separated the Biju mind from the chakra plus he has only the Yang chakra sealed inside him which is the source of vitality and life hence why Yamato's mokutan element reacted to him.

He is glowing because he is literally overflowing with Vitality life energy.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!

1) Is the Glowing a Characteristic of the 9Tails? ...YES
    2) Is it because the Bijuu's Mind was filtered out? ...YES
    3) Is it due to Naruto himself being Closer to the SO6P ...YES
    You kinda answered your own question there

Compared with KillerB, Naruto uses a different seal and he also managed to filter the entire chakra out of kyuubis mind. It is however debatable whether it was reasonable to make him look like Rikudou Sage, maybe Naruto uses Rikudous original Jinchuuriki seal.

Little off topic:

Sage Mode = Kayo Ken
    Kyuubi Mode = Super Sayan
    Jyuubi Moder = Super Sayan 4 final
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman