Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 514 of 624 FirstFirst ... 14 414 464 504 512 513 514 515 516 524 564 614 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,140 of 6237
    If Naruto can use the Kyuubi's arms would it be possible for him to pull out the entire Kyuubi figure in chakra form like his very own Kyuubi version of susanoo?

That would be an awesome match up, Kyuubi in chakra form vs Susanoo.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    If Naruto can use the Kyuubi's arms would it be possible for him to pull out the entire Kyuubi figure in chakra form like his very own Kyuubi version of susanoo?

That would be an awesome match up, Kyuubi in chakra form vs Susanoo.
    Or using RS Mode, give life to the spirit of Susanoo?
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Or using RS Mode, give life to the spirit of Susanoo?
    He'll need the Rinnegan for that. I don't that Sasuke and Naruto can do it together as individuals, The Sages power may require that both energies dwell in one person before Izanagi (Sage version) will work.

Interesting if the two can, maybe that's how they might fight Madara.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    How many hidden ninja villages other than strongest five are out there? I only know grass, waterfall, wood and sound. But are there other hidden villages except that ones I mentioned? Not including those from anime fillers....
    If by out there you mean in the world of Naruto not on the battlefield as only the 5 big villages are part of the alliance which is odd as I would expect the smaller villages to join in as well since we are talking about the fate of the shinobi world here. In any case I will list all the smaller villages I am aware of and dont discount the filler villages as some turned out to be true in the manga.

* Some of the notes in ( ) are from smaller mini databooks released a while back

Hidden Rain - Leaderless now and not sure if they had much leadership structure outside of Pain & Konan ( many original jutsu )

Hidden Grass - They are said to watch the other villages carefully then make moves based on trends ( diplomatic jutsu's ? )

Hidden Waterfall - Hidden behind a waterfall ( It is said no one has ever successfully invaded their village & they are proud of this)

Hidden Sound - May be defucnt now that Oro is gone

Hidden Hot Springs - A Laid back village not sure of current status

Hidden Stone - Not to be confused with Hidden rock it may be the same as Stone country revealed in fillers as land dominated by temples as the feudal lord is priest of some kind. It was one of the new ones revealed in the manga.

Frost country, ???? - not sure of the village name but was one of the new ones revealed in the manga.

Hidden Whirling Tide - The Uzamaki clans former home, gone bye bye

Wood country ???? - Danzou's root had some dealings with the Hannya Clan of this village.

Those are the official ones but from fillers there are several others :

Hidden Valley Village
    Snow Country ????
    Hidden Star Village
    Heat Haze Village
    Craftsman Village
    Sky Country ?????
    Lock Village
    Vegetable Country - Has no village but elite soldiers are trained in ninja arts

I'm sure some of the fillers ones could be made real or Kishi could have others he has just not had the time to go in depth about. In terms of military power I would Say the Rain & Waterfall are the strongest of the Small villages but thats just my guess.
    Last edited by POW; 04-19-2011 at 10:05 PM.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    He'll need the Rinnegan for that. I don't that Sasuke and Naruto can do it together as individuals, The Sages power may require that both energies dwell in one person before Izanagi (Sage version) will work.

Interesting if the two can, maybe that's how they might fight Madara.
    True, but even though we haven't seen it in over 300 chapters a 'combination transformation' is possible.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    If by out there you mean in the world of Naruto not on the battlefield as only the 5 big villages are part of the alliance which is odd as I would expect the smaller villages to join in as well since we are talking about the fate of the shinobi world here. In any case I will list all the smaller villages I am aware of and dont discount the filler villages as some turned out to be true in the manga.
    Yeah, that's also what I'm wondering about. Will we see some of them allied with Madara when he finally enters the batttlefield?
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    Yeah, that's also what I'm wondering about. Will we see some of them allied with Madara when he finally enters the batttlefield?
    I would just love to see them period in the official manga. Seeng what Madara's goal is i dont think they will go along with him but at least they could work with the alliance in some way. Maybe they could help track down Kabuto or learn something about Madara's HQ's.

I seriously doubt Madara HQ is unguarded considering thats where he keeps his Sharingan 's and Bijuus so they must be guarded by barriers, Traps and Zetsu's.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar

* Some of the notes in ( ) are from smaller mini databooks released a while back

Hidden Rain - Leaderless now and not sure if they had much leadership structure outside of Pain & Konan ( many original jutsu )

Hidden Grass - They are said to watch the other villages carefully then make moves based on trends ( diplomatic jutsu's ? )

Hidden Waterfall - Hidden behind a waterfall ( It is said no one has ever successfully invaded their village & they are proud of this)

Hidden Stone - Not to be confused with Hidden rock it may be the same as Stone country revealed in fillers as land dominated by temples as the feudal lord is priest of some kind. It was one of the new ones revealed in the manga.

Frost country, ???? - not sure of the village name but was one of the new ones revealed in the manga.

Wood country ???? - Danzou's root had some dealings with the Hannya Clan of this village.

Hidden Valley Village
    Snow Country ????
    Hidden Star Village
    Heat Haze Village
    Craftsman Village
    Sky Country ?????
    Lock Village

I'm sure some of the fillers ones could be made real or Kishi could have others he has just not had the time to go in depth about. In terms of military power I would Say the Rain & Waterfall are the strongest of the Small villages but thats just my guess.
    I personally don't think that most of those villagers WILL assist them with the war; especially not Hidden Rain. I thought that Konan would be the one to help the alliance, after Nagato died. But Konan got raped by Madara and there isn't really a link with Hidden Rain anymore, after Konan's and Nagato's death.
    It's simple time for Naruto to show the enire world, that he's gonna change the world once and for all.

- BESIDES; Kabuto infiltrated their country when he killed those Waterfall Shinobi's. Click on spoiler:
    Spoiler!

- I also read on Naruto-Kun.com, that the Waterfall Village doesn't have a Kage. Also, look @ the Naruto Map:
    Spoiler!

Waterfall Village is left from Sound Village.. meaning that Kabuto infiltrated Waterfall for some bodies for his Edo Tensei. That's why I had a theory that, Madara's hide-out is @ Grass Village. I agree with you that Rain and Waterfall being the strongest small villages, but I don't think that they will help the alliance.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Hidden Valley Village
    Snow Country ????
    Hidden Star Village
    Heat Haze Village
    Craftsman Village
    Sky Country ?????
    Lock Village

The Village in the Hot Springs aka Hot Water is actually no longer a hidden ninja village, so that one doesnt count.

is it likely that naruto can have a part 3?

i am asking this because i remembered watching (manga or anime) naruto at his twenties when he was reading jiraya's book.

also, will naruto be painted by kishi in the end of the story?