Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 512 of 624 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502 510 511 512 513 514 522 562 612 ... LastLast
Results 5,111 to 5,120 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by AmarSa View Post
    You didn't ask me, but I'll share my personal opinion with you guys.

We've never heard or seen that a non-Uzumaki was the 9tails Jinchuuriki, therefore we can just theorize about that one. Probably a Uchiha could be a 9t Jinchuuriki too, since they have the ability to control it. But to sumarize it, I think just a person with strong chakra (someone blood related to Rikudou) or the Uchiha could contain the beast.

And the Rikudou was just the Jinchuuriki of the Jyuubi, before he died he divided the Jyuubis power in 9 pieces, creating the 9 Biiju. Kyuubi may know of his seal because he was also a part of the Jyuubi, considering his violent nature, probably the 'biggest part' of the 10 tails...that's maybe why Narutos seal reminded him on Rikudous.
    Not only that, the kyubi is special, the strongest of the 9 bijuu, holder of the necklace, at least it seems that way.

Even the 8-tails was hard to control with their people(whose sage's blood was pretty strong), sealing technique(Iron seal), superior(?) knowledge of the bijuu and their tools(the treasures). That's why to control even a stronger bijuu, you would need a better sealing teachnique and a person with special traits of the sage/stronger blood.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Thanks for the splendid reply.

Regarding to the part of your reply concerning Uzumaki/Rikudou sealing techniques, The question is, whether regular sealing techs. can work on the 9Tails?

Also Rikudou was the Jinchuuriki of the Jyuubi I know, but he was never the Jinchuuriki of the 9Tails, or was he? I suppose that the QB's comment when Narurto resealed him might imply that he was.
    Well, the Kyuubi is included in the Jyuubi, as it's a fragment of the Jyuubi. Mito may have been the first exclusively Kyuubi Jinchuuriki, though, and maybe the first Jinchuuriki since the Rikudou. I would find the latter hard to believe, since the sealing methods for Bijuu seem to pass down from the Rikudou, and were probably used at some point, since they weren't forgotten. For example, why else would the Kin Gin bros / Cloud Village try and control the Kyuubi if they didn't think they could become its Jinchuuriki, even before Mito succeeded in this respect?

I don't think regular sealing techniques could work on something as powerful as the Kyuubi. Killerbee stated that Naruto's Four-Element Seal was stronger than his own Iron Seal, and we know that Naruto's struggled to keep the Kyuubi controlled, even with his powerful seal and Uzumaki chakra. We probably will never know, but I think the Kyuubi requires a very powerful seal AND a very powerful host in order to be contained.

I forget but in which division is Sakura in during this war? Is there a medic division? Also what about Ino-shika-cho, which division are they in? Was curious on how best they decided to use these characters.
    A pie in the sky?

Ino-shika-cho is under Gara in 4 longrange division.

There is a medical logist company, but Sakura isn't in it, she is in close/midrange fighter division (3) she is under Kakashi, anyway you just need to check chapter 515 for details.

Ahh thanks Zero! Interesting placement for these fighters.
    A pie in the sky?

Question.

Since the beginning of the series, we have been told that if the jinchuriki dies, then so does the tailed beast, but now it just keeps like kishi has changed his mind entirely and isnt giving us an explanation for it.

Minato feared that when Kushina died, the kyuubi wouldnt die; it would come back. Same with rikudou sennin, he knew after he died that the ten tailed beast wouldnt die with him. On top of this, we find out when Naruto does RS mode, the kyuubi is trying to kill him when the entire fucking series up until this point the kyuubi has tried to keep him alive so that it wont die itself.

Does someone have an answer for this? Or is it a clear contradiction?

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    Question.

Since the beginning of the series, we have been told that if the jinchuriki dies, then so does the tailed beast, but now it just keeps like kishi has changed his mind entirely and isnt giving us an explanation for it.

Minato feared that when Kushina died, the kyuubi wouldnt die; it would come back. Same with rikudou sennin, he knew after he died that the ten tailed beast wouldnt die with him. On top of this, we find out when Naruto does RS mode, the kyuubi is trying to kill him when the entire fucking series up until this point the kyuubi has tried to keep him alive so that it wont die itself.

Does someone have an answer for this? Or is it a clear contradiction?
    It's hard to say. Kyubi's case may be a little different, as he is one foot standing in the death god's belly.

When a host dies, it is said, that after some time the bijuu comes back but, we don't know how much time it takes and if it is the same for all beasts (for stronger ones it may take even years, who knows ?).

It's possible that after the host's death, the bijuu chakra is dispersed in the nature and it take time to gather and reshape it in to it's former form. It may be forming in the pure world and only after being complete, it comes back to the impure one. If it is, then there must be something that gathers it, something that won't allow it to unite with it's true body, that is something that the So6p did... it may be bijuu's ego, or something on earth or the earth itself (like that gravity ball inside earth that works only on bijuu ?).

Well Elite,

First lets assume that the Jyuubi is in a class all by itself. What we have learnt is that the creature would escape the Rikudou's seal when he dies, in other words it won't die with him.

Second, with the Kyuubi Yondaime said it is impossible for the Kyuubi to die, it is not 100% clear if it means that the Beast cannot die at all just like the Jyuubi, or whether that it can't be made to stay dead. This is the reason Yondaime split the Kyuubi in half. A half Kyuubi CAN apparently die if sealed in the Shinigami. The Half remaining inside Naruto on the other hand, if it dies will eventually reform itself.

On the question of what happens in the RS Mode, Naruto turns into the Kyuubi, in other words the 9Tails consumes Naruto's chakra, it then displaces and replaces him and in that process Naruto will die, without the 9Tails dieing with him.
    Last edited by paulbee; 04-14-2011 at 11:36 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Q: Now that Naruto is out from his protected custody where do you think Naruto is headed to first?

My thoughts :

I know some people seem to think Naruto does not have a plan but I doubt thats true as he is first of all just learning whats really going on so IMO he will go to someone who can update him on the situation and whats going on. I sense he will go to Kakashi as the Kages will just lecture him like a kid but Kakashi has faith in him and will explain the situation. That of course assumes something doest happen before that grabs his attention like an Akatsuki attack on the Raikage's Shinobi HQ.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Q: Now that Naruto is out from his protected custody where do you think Naruto is headed to first?

He'll go to the Closest of Team 7 (the nearest one in trouble) that appears to be in the most danger, as far as his senses tell him. Somehow I think that will be Kakashi because he seems to have the most Edo Zombies on his hands.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !