View Poll Results: Poll?

Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

    9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

    11 0.12%
  • Maybe

    19 0.21%
Page 506 of 624 FirstFirst ... 6 406 456 496 504 505 506 507 508 516 556 606 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,060 of 6237
  1. #5051
    GAI SENSEI 4 HOKAGE bankai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    doing your mom
    Posts
    3,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post

    Nice Torrent, but I bet it don't got the JapFlap releases which I gots

    Oh and you must be from 14 weeks in the future, or I somehow missed 13 chapters of Naruto. It could be possible that Darui being so sluggish, slowed down time but u were immune somehow. :p

    @Sir Bankai of the Mangalot: I got something for ya, make sure you have java installed.
    yeah that torrent is cool, it just going to take forever to download.... but what do you got for me Rokudamine senin
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

    Spoiler!

  2. #5052
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,555
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    This is a manga, everything about it is un-natural.

    As for why I would think that, I seem to recall that Tsunade used DNA regeneration to heal either Neji or Lee.
    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Yes, She used it on Neji to regenerate a hole in his body.


    Yup the jutsu in question is called Chikatsu Saisei it was in the 2nd Databook.


    /POW pulls out his trusty databook.






    NINJUTSU; Chikatsu Saisei no jutsu (Life Recovery Governance Rebirth technique)
    Users: Medic Squad
    Supplementary; Close range; Rank: A

    Main text

    A portion of the injured party's body is used as a medium, its cells converted to regenerate the missing section. Controlling the chakra into matching the proportion of cells is extremely hard, so the treatment requires extended periods of time.

    Captions

    -In the center of the formation, a returned life burns anew. A miraculous medical ninjutsu!!

    -Her eyes are scintillating intensely!

    Picture comments

    -As an agglomeration of cells, even hair is a useful medium.

    -An intensive care unit for a single person, positioned methodically (tn: The sentence was confusing to me. I cannot guarantee its accuracy). Teamwork between the casters is more important than anything else for a successful treatment.

    -Filling up the missing section with new cells.

    -Minute and delicate technique are necessary. The success rate of this treatment is not exactly high...


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  3. #5053
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    yeah that torrent is cool, it just going to take forever to download.... but what do you got for me Rokudamine senin
    I was gonna give it to ya, until u spelled my name wrong. Now I'm not so sure.

    Spoiler!

  4. #5054
    GAI SENSEI 4 HOKAGE bankai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    doing your mom
    Posts
    3,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    I was gonna give it to ya, until u spelled my name wrong. Now I'm not so sure.

    Spoiler!
    lol it took awhile to get there but i got it.... but what is it? and how do i use such great power
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

    Spoiler!

  5. #5055
    ???????
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    ???????
    Posts
    130
    I was reading the naruto next chap discussion and people seem really irritated by the fact that the fights that are occuring arent as promising as they could be. My suggetsion if it hasnt been suggested or done, create a thread for fan mangas about naruto, i found somewhere online one that shows itachi vs orchimaru and it was awesome. If we had a thread i would for sure draw some stuff for it and take suggestions about what to draw.
    ???????

  6. #5056
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    First off, if you weren't reading that part really, then you shouldn't be asking questions. Not that hard to read a chapter thouroughly least once, even if you don't like a part.
    When I say that I am trying to cover, in case I skipped some part unintentionally, translation differences, or I just plain forgot, so no 1 feels the need to get aggrivated, or aggrivating.
    Last edited by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z; 03-18-2011 at 09:45 PM.

  7. #5057
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    78
    my question deals with naruto's abilties. Since the battle with pain, we've seen naruto develop sensory abilities. First via sage mode, he was able to notice the absence of kakashi's chakra then later able to sense emotions via nine tail chakra control detecting Kisame(RIP SHARKY ). IT has been established that Nagato was an ukumaki clan member and we have been privy to what Kishina was capable of. My question is, does Naruto have a potentially latent bloodline limit waiting to bring it self to the fore. Why i say this, cause is times of stress, kekkie genkie have expressed themselves, i.e Sasuke fighting Haku, obito with the Rock nin and Nagato witnessing his parents' deaths. However, Naruto always had the fox to depend in stressful situations which might of held his bloodline limit back. I won't go so far as to say the rinnegan but let me know what you guys think about.

  8. #5058
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Quote Originally Posted by Island man View Post
    my question deals with naruto's abilties. Since the battle with pain, we've seen naruto develop sensory abilities. First via sage mode, he was able to notice the absence of kakashi's chakra then later able to sense emotions via nine tail chakra control detecting Kisame(RIP SHARKY ). IT has been established that Nagato was an ukumaki clan member and we have been privy to what Kishina was capable of. My question is, does Naruto have a potentially latent bloodline limit waiting to bring it self to the fore. Why i say this, cause is times of stress, kekkie genkie have expressed themselves, i.e Sasuke fighting Haku, obito with the Rock nin and Nagato witnessing his parents' deaths. However, Naruto always had the fox to depend in stressful situations which might of held his bloodline limit back. I won't go so far as to say the rinnegan but let me know what you guys think about.
    No. No Bloodline Limit for Naruto. If he did have one, it would have made itself known long before now with or without the presence of the fox. I find it hard to believe that the presence of the fox could even keep a part of Naruto's genes from surfacing. Not to mention, the lessons of hard work to overcome natural ability that was beaten into us in the beginning series would be made pointless and contradictory if Naruto was given a Bloodline Limit after all this time.

  9. #5059
    Elder Brother EliteKage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    931
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    No. No Bloodline Limit for Naruto. If he did have one, it would have made itself known long before now with or without the presence of the fox. I find it hard to believe that the presence of the fox could even keep a part of Naruto's genes from surfacing. Not to mention, the lessons of hard work to overcome natural ability that was beaten into us in the beginning series would be made pointless and contradictory if Naruto was given a Bloodline Limit after all this time.
    Naruto may not have a bloodline limit, but he does have TWO very big gifts. He inherited a very powerful chakra from Kushina (Who had a particularly powerful chakra even among uzumakis), and theres also the fact that he has within him the most powerful of the 9 beasts. I wouldn't call it all hard work; he has some major bonuses.

  10. #5060
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,961
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    Naruto may not have a bloodline limit, but he does have TWO very big gifts. He inherited a very powerful chakra from Kushina (Who had a particularly powerful chakra even among uzumakis), and theres also the fact that he has within him the most powerful of the 9 beats. I wouldn't call it all hard work, he has some major bonuses.
    The Manga has not shown Naruto to inherit any special Chakra from Kushina, he can't/couldn't for instance suppress the Fox all by himself. What naruto does have is the trait of Abundant Chakra and maybe long life, that is common to all Uzumaki. Even then, Naruto is only Half Uzumaki.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •