Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 503 of 624 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by rinnebadass View Post
    really paul?

2 akatsuki level ninja

some as gai and kakashi level ninja

plus raikage\raikage's bodyguards and family\other special army.

humm.. if that's true, how they managed to always get their asses kicked by konoha in every attempt to invade the village?
    (even after minato was dead)

I don't think they have made a serious attempt to invade Konoha, ONLY raiding parties etc.

Do you think that Konoha could have stopped Killerbee and his team of Jounin's and 15 other Cloud Jounins:-

a) With Yondaime around...(easy answer)
    b) Post Yonndaime, but with Sandaime at the age he was when he died
    c) After Yondaime died, but with Jiraiya
    d) Without Yondaime, Sandaime, or Jiraiya.

How would Konoha stop a Bijuu Blast from Killerbee?

The Point is that a Village's strength Varies up or down over time, AND it seems that the Cloud have always had some Over powered S-Class Ninjas plus more than a few Above average ninjas, and of course a lot of Fodder nin. My guess is that The Team that took down Nidaime of course Had two Kyuubi Power (Over-powered) ninjas, and probably Ten or more Above average to very strong Jonins with them.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

In the last chapter, we see Darui chop off Kin's arm. If Kin wasnt a regenerating zombie, would that have been a fatal blow? Does this mean that Darui would have EASILY killed off one of the legendary brothers? Does this make you rethink how badass Darui really is? 5th Raikage maybe, thats if he survives long enough
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

We've seen shinobi severing their own body parts on will. I don't think that would have been fatal.

i love jesus christ enochdickson's Avatar
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/68770608/6

guys i got tsunade telling raikage that they put nidaime on verge of death ..

so does't it prove nidaime didn'tdied in the fight..
    or so?
    *** love***
    Love yourself and others as much as u love urself
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!

It would seem that Nidame survived that encounter. If he did, he may have died soon after or at the very least he was no longer acting in the Hokage capacity for Konoha.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

hmm alas i feel proud about nidaime..
    *** love***
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!

Questions:

1) Did the cloud village take back kinkaku and ginkaku for the kinkaku force after they tried to ambush the second raikage? If they did, wtf were they thinking?

2) What seal do you think Mito used to seal the kyuubi within herself? And who do you think actually sealed the kyuubi into Kushina?

i like the second question of yours.. kinda serious issue seriously..
    *** love***
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!

sorry to double post //but this one is an entirely diff one..

back in manga i saw mei terumi right eye covered..
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Mei_Terum%C4%AB

but in anime left eye is covered..
    http://www.narutoget.com/watch/783-n...nglish-subbed/

unless rather it doest make a great deal unless kishi put a sharingan on mizukages right eye
    *** love***
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by enochdickson View Post
    sorry to double post //but this one is an entirely diff one..

back in manga i saw mei terumi right eye covered..
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Mei_Terum%C4%AB

but in anime left eye is covered..
    http://www.narutoget.com/watch/783-n...nglish-subbed/

unless rather it doest make a great deal unless kishi put a sharingan on mizukages right eye
    LOL, I'm pretty sure she's carrying a rinnegan.

The anime team is retarded but we all knew that since that Pain debacle.

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    Questions:

1) Did the cloud village take back kinkaku and ginkaku for the kinkaku force after they tried to ambush the second raikage? If they did, wtf were they thinking?

2) What seal do you think Mito used to seal the kyuubi within herself? And who do you think actually sealed the kyuubi into Kushina?
    1. We don't know the exact timing of their attack on Tobirama, if it was soon after the ambush. Need more info to decide that. But even if they did take em back, why do you think that is? They're power hungry, all is fair in love and war. Just as many other villages employed Akatsuki up until the point it became threatening to them.

2. Mito used some sort of Uzumaki Fuuinjutsu, most likely similar to the absolute binding that Kushina used on kyubi. Their goal was just to host the kyubi, not use it's chakra for their purposes. Naruto has the double 4 element, Shishou Hakke (eight divinations) seal, something like that, lol, his is without a doubt the same seal used by Rikudou Sennin himself as kyubi clearly noted when it was completed, and it's goal was to fully be able to have the bijuu under his control. Mito and Kushina most likely used some sort of variation on the hakke seal, probably single 4 element or something like that. This is a question that could be better answered by POW.

As for who would've done the sealing, that depends on which Uzumaki was alive at the time. We don't know if the kyubi was extracted from Mito first into some sort of sealing pot, then sealed into Kushina, if that was the case then, Mito surely would've survived temporarily but would've been very weakened cause of her age to do the sealing herself, so it would most likely be the elder of Uzushiogakure, as in the Uzukage (made up name ) Kushina was about the same age as Nagato, with Nagato being 2-3 years older than her. Minato was 22 years old when he died, Kushina would've been about 21, add the sixteen years of Naruto, then Kushina would've been roughly 37 years old if she was alive now. Nagato was about 39 years old when he died. Now most likely Nagato's mom would've moved to Amegakure after the destruction of the uzushiogakure village, don't know if it was before or after Nagato's birth. That means that Mito and the sealing of the kyubi into Kushina would've happened after the Eddy village had already been destroyed, could be one of the reasons why Kushina was sent to live in konoha. So there would've been very little uzumaki survivors alive at that time who would've possessed the fuuinjutsu knowledge other than Mito herself. It's possible if Mito willed all her strength, she could've pulled it off herself. Soon after the war the story should pivot to the destruction of the Eddy village, so we'll have better answers then.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 02-12-2011 at 10:03 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto