View Poll Results: Poll?

Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

    9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

    11 0.12%
  • Maybe

    19 0.21%
Page 501 of 624 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 6237
  1. #5001
    Senior Member rinnebadass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Porto, Portugal, Portugal
    Posts
    642
    hashirama was even "smarter".

    he had those bijus (atomic bombs) that were useless to him since he cant use them at all.

    so, in order to maintain piece, he was giving the bijus (atomic bombs) to each land.

    look how that turned up..

    war war war. really smart.

  2. #5002
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,800
    The thing is, you could destroy all information about the jutsu, but the bijuu couldn't. Even the So6p couldn't destroy them, or didn't whant to.

    Bijuu are power that usage depends on the wielder. On the other hand ET had never brought anything good, at least what we know from.

  3. #5003
    I have to say, I am still quite confused on the white Zetsu's. What does it take to kill/ stop/ eliminate/ etc. them? What abilities/ applications, (other than being undetectable) do they have for battle? Do they heal/ regenerate/ regrow themselves? Have any of them been shown to be definitively "killed/ stopped/ eliminated/ etc."? Where and how? What is the actual difference in terms of results 1 can see, with the Zetsu's before and after Yamato was used? Can all physical attacks "harm" them? They're like low intelligence clones, right? But do they have a concept of pain or are they pretty much as impervious to pain as the zombies, meaning they stop when totally destroyed/ stopped/ immobilized/ etc.?

  4. #5004
    Senior Member kuroihikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,622
    Quote Originally Posted by rinnebadass View Post
    hashirama was even "smarter".

    he had those bijus (atomic bombs) that were useless to him since he cant use them at all.

    so, in order to maintain piece, he was giving the bijus (atomic bombs) to each land.

    look how that turned up..

    war war war. really smart.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he give the bijuu AFTER the last ninja war?

    If that's the case, then it did work, until his "arch-enemy" decided to destroy his legacy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    On the other hands, the second hokage is an anti-hero, if not worse. He is the man that created and used a jutsu that disturbed the peace of living and the dead. Although he is a hero in konoha, right now half of the problems are because of him, heck, the third hokage could still be alive if it wasn't for edo tensei.
    He was also the one who segregated the Uchiha. Good freakin' job.

  5. #5005
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,497
    Quote Originally Posted by rinnebadass View Post
    like nagato? but against hundreds\thousands more? he defeated all of them. and he was all f+cked.

    it was bad to know that 20 guys killed tobirama. and 2 were like catwoman.

    yeah nagato had the rinnegan, so, when healthy and capable, he is invincible, but nidaime was suposed to the third\4th strongest guy since the begining of the shinobi's nations.


    Tobimaru being the 4th strongest is your assumption not necessarily the reality. He is no doubt powerful but he was facing overwhelming numbers of elite shinobi different from fighting cannon fodder.


    Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    I have to say, I am still quite confused on the white Zetsu's. What does it take to kill/ stop/ eliminate/ etc. them? What abilities/ applications, (other than being undetectable) do they have for battle? Do they heal/ regenerate/ regrow themselves? Have any of them been shown to be definitively "killed/ stopped/ eliminated/ etc."? Where and how? What is the actual difference in terms of results 1 can see, with the Zetsu's before and after Yamato was used? Can all physical attacks "harm" them? They're like low intelligence clones, right? But do they have a concept of pain or are they pretty much as impervious to pain as the zombies, meaning they stop when totally destroyed/ stopped/ immobilized/ etc.?

    We have not seen the full abilities of either Zetsu yet but we have rough idea of their abilities. Assuming they have the same power as W. Zetsu, White Zetsu clones should be able to ...

    - attach spores which steal chakra
    - create an exact copy of anyone he has ever touched down to their chakra
    - Mayfly jutsu that allows him to merge with the ground ( both Zetsu's can use this )


    The Hashrima DNA gave the W.Zetsu army a stamina boost and was suppose to increase their numbers so they could be more than 100,000 now.

    Also note Zetsu uses Cell based clones like Hashrima & Yamato which are different from shadow clones because they dont disappear when struck and can relay information simply by phsyical contact.

    They are fairly strong but not unstoppable so yeah they can be defeated but they can siphon chakra off their enemies as we saw one trying to do to Neji. Perhaps this is how they heal damage but we dont know for sure. The clones are clones so they have the same mind as the original W Zetsu which seemed to be the less intelligent Zetsu or less informed Zetsu.


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  6. #5006
    Senior Member rinnebadass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Porto, Portugal, Portugal
    Posts
    642
    pow

    i know that it is my assumption. whats your assumption about this subject?

    still, he, most likely wasnt facing the strongest 20 of cloud village (no raikage, no individual name besides kinkaku, etc). and when one fights one entire village, obviously he will face not only the 20 strongest but all of them.

    at least, we hope that he was the one to kill the catwoman brothers.

  7. #5007
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Quote Originally Posted by rinnebadass View Post
    pow

    i know that it is my assumption. whats your assumption about this subject?

    still, he, most likely wasnt facing the strongest 20 of cloud village (no raikage, no individual name besides kinkaku, etc). and when one fights one entire village, obviously he will face not only the 20 strongest but all of them.

    at least, we hope that he was the one to kill the catwoman brothers.
    Pein was smart. There was a reason why he snuck into the village and split up his plan of attack. He knew that having 20 or more of Konoha's elite ninjas descending upon him at once wasn't the best idea. So he splits up and confuses everyone so there won't be a coordinated attack against him. The 2nd Hokage didn't have that advantage in the war. Him and his squad were already surrounded. And even if they weren't the strongest the Cloud village had to offer, they were still strong enough to the point where the 2nd Hokage couldn't take all of 20 of them at the same time (assuming that's when he died).

  8. #5008
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,800
    ^ Not to mention what happens when a water element user fights against an elite squad of a thunder element users (mostly).

  9. #5009
    Senior Member rinnebadass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Porto, Portugal, Portugal
    Posts
    642
    good point zero. however, nidaime was suposed to be "the" water element user, able to create huge amounts of water using just the air, etc etc. he was prepared for them. he knew how many of them were there... he knew who they were.

    i dont know all of nidaime's abilities. But with perfect water based ninjutsu, maybe earth element, space time techs and edo tensei??? c'mon.. he was also an expert in tactics, otherwise he wouldnt've been kage right?
    i am not saying that he should've killed all of them with one hand in the ªss. he shouldnt had been killed by them. maybe the raikage appeared and he killed the brothers plus the second raikage?lol i dont know..

    afro, i believe that you are wrong, pein wasnt that smart.(proof? fighting the famous kiuby jinchurikki without deva's path after fighting and destroying the entire village) he was like sasuke is now, going head on against anyone. he did that because he needed to check if naruto was there. once he knew he wasnt, he destroyed the village. if he wasnt concerned about naruto and if he was the first to atack, he would've destroyed konoha in an instant.

    i thought that nidaime was going to do the same against those 20 elite shinobis, or:

    ambush them, space time jutsu, amazing water jutsu, edo Tenseid shinobis to fight for him against the others, and retreat.

    or.. due to the situation, he was already really tired from previous battles???

  10. #5010
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,906
    Quote Originally Posted by rinnebadass View Post
    afro, i believe that you are wrong, pein wasnt that smart.(proof? fighting the famous kiuby jinchurikki without deva's path after fighting and destroying the entire village) he was like sasuke is now, going head on against anyone. he did that because he needed to check if naruto was there. once he knew he wasnt, he destroyed the village. if he wasnt concerned about naruto and if he was the first to atack, he would've destroyed konoha in an instant.

    i thought that nidaime was going to do the same against those 20 elite shinobis, or:

    ambush them, space time jutsu, amazing water jutsu, edo Tenseid shinobis to fight for him against the others, and retreat.

    or.. due to the situation, he was already really tired from previous battles???
    No.. afro is right. There's a difference between being " smart " and feeling " overconfident ". Pain ( Nagato ) never lost a fight, possessed the strongest Doujutsu in the shinobi world and on top of that; he made a six paths quard for protecting himself + taking care of situations like capturing bijuu's etc.

    His conversation with Madara, before he went to Konoha, showed us that Pain was very confident about his powers and never excepted to be owned by 16 year old Jinchirikuu. His plan, like Afro had mentioned, was the best way for infiltrating Konoha, distracting them and finish their job quikly as possible. God Realm stated that if he fought Kakashi any longer, he would be in problem. Pain's secrets ( his 5 sec interval and probably many others ) would've been solved faster, if kakashi had Shikamaru and his dad next to him.

    Kakashi was smart enough for realizing that Pain was infiltrating the village in a strategic way, and not just busting IN like a stupidfuck. Being surrouned like Nidaime is a whole different story, compared to Pain. He heared that Naruto was at the Frog Mountain and after Tsunade's lecture about Konoha striving for peace, the sacrifices that had to be made etc.. made him BOIL UP

    *** That's the difference by the way between Nagato and Madara. Nagato stopped believing in himself, stopped believing in Jiraiya's perspective of " bringing peace into the shinobi world ", after he lost Yahiko. Nagato became the right vessel for Madara's masterplan. Madara never underestimated the next generations... he even ADVISED Pain, that Naruto is someone to be afraid off. Madara isn't being brainwashed and he isn't being effected AT ALL by the hatred and darkness in the shinobi world, WHY?

    MADARA IS is the hatred, the one who keeps the circle of darkness floating around and around.. it's in his BLOOD. He's the one to be really afraid off
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •