Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 422 of 624 FirstFirst ... 322 372 412 420 421 422 423 424 432 472 522 ... LastLast
Results 4,211 to 4,220 of 6237
    My question is this what type of Time space Ninjutsu do you think the 2nd Hokage Tobimaru used?

My Theory:

He probably didn't uses Time space ninjutsu for movement but counter attacking by absorbing an enemy's attack similar to how the 4th absorbed the Kyuubi blast then redirecting it back at them.

If he could use it for movement I suspect he would have used it to escape those 20 Kumo ninja and get his team for safety.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    My question is this what type of Time space Ninjutsu do you think the 2nd Hokage Tobimaru used?

My Theory:

He probably didn't uses Time space ninjutsu for movement but counter attacking by absorbing an enemy's attack similar to how the 4th absorbed the Kyuubi blast then redirecting it back at them.

If he could use it for movement I suspect he would have used it to escape those 20 Kumo ninja and get his team for safety.
    Im sure it was a basic time-space ninjutsu, no where near even to the flying thunder god.

Like you said, if it was truly advanced he could have done something about escaping or killing those 20 tracker ninja.

My Theory:

sorry for answering a Q: with a Q:

but where does it say the 2nd used space-time jutsu
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar

My Theory:

Your theory is the best answer you can give.. if his teleportation was as advanced as Madara / Minato's space/time jutsu, he could have saved his team easily. But it seems that Tobimaru, isn't someone to underestimate;

- Edo Tensei
    - Sensor type
    - Space/Time jutsu

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post

Bottom left corner;

... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post

http://www.ourmanga.com/Naruto/502/12

bottome left panel.

Minato: He can control the kyubi and is better at space/time ninjutsu than me or Niidaime (2nd hokage Tobirama).

Got a translation question as I read both Mangastream version and Sleepyfans and noticed something....

- In One manga when Minato arrives to Kushina he thinks to himself "My chakra is almost gone" then Kushina says " I can still fight..."

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/503/12/

- In Mangastream its Kushina who says "My chakra's almost drained"

http://static3.mangastream.com/manga/1/33928369/13.png

I know in the original early spoiler they said it was Minato who stated this but early spoilers are filled with errors as well as other things (lol). So which version is correct as I cant image Kushina's comment being so vastly different?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I'm going to have to go to someone with access to the raws for that. My guess it's the first, as it has a bit more detail. The translator and typesetter may have just been not on the same page on the second one.

I think nidaime's space/time(s/t) ninjutsu was in the form of special summons like edo tensei and maybe barriers.There is no indication that anyone other than the yondaime used s/t jutsu for mid combat transportation.Not even madara when shodaime was alive.
    does anyone find it suspicious that obito's sensei used s/t all the time and obito's mangekyo bends s/t.(not a question just a statement.)

Got a translation question as I read both Mangastream version and Sleepyfans and noticed something....

- In One manga when Minato arrives to Kushina he thinks to himself "My chakra is almost gone" then Kushina says " I can still fight..."

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/503/12/

- In Mangastream its Kushina who says "My chakra's almost drained"

http://static3.mangastream.com/manga/1/33928369/13.png

I know in the original early spoiler they said it was Minato who stated this but early spoilers are filled with errors as well as other things (lol). So which version is correct as I cant image Kushina's comment being so vastly different?
    Yes, Kira's right. I would go with the first one as well. HBK does mess up from time to time and sleepyfans turns out to be the right one, not what you expect huh. The spoilers were being translated by 3 different fluent translators on 2ch and NF, Ohana, shounensuki and takl. It was Minato who was running out of chakra which is believable after he teleported that huge kyubi and the blast away from konoha. What happened to Kushina after the kyubi was extracted was that she had lost most of her lifeforce in the process. All the years that she would've lived, would've been reduced down to days, or mere hours. She was already weakened by giving birth, and her losing the beast took her life force away, however she still would've had some of her chakra reserves left which she used the chakra chains with to hold the kyubi down. No matter what, she wouldn't have survived past the day tho, even Minato knew she was dying soon as he rescued her, she knew as well, which is why she offered to take the kyubi down with her.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    Is there a website that only offers RAW scans of the manga?
    well, there used to be, Mangahelpers but they stopped providing raws/scans. Raw-scanlations also stopped due to the request of that publisher coalition. It's very hard to get your hands on raws now if your aren't a scanlator. MangaStream and Sleepyfans both have their own, who need to be protected. Only ones who aren't scanlators who see the raws are the spoiler providers such as Ohana. As long as you read multiple scanlations with different translations, you don't really need the raws.