Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 221 of 624 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 321 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    If you start throwing months into the equation, you can clear this up somewhat. I brought up Itachi's birthdate (June 9th) for that reason.

So we know that Itachi killed his clan around 12-13 years old. But if he killed them anytime before June 9th, he'd have been 12. So lets say he joined Akatsuki immediately after the massacre. Itachi is still 12.

Akatsuki gathers one time while Orochimaru is still a member. Itachi beats Orochimaru at 12 years old. Oro leaves. Itachi hasn't celebrated his 13th birthday yet.

Now, we fast forward exactly 7 years some time before June 9th. Itachi is 18 years old now. He makes his appearance in Konoha, attempts to capture Naruto, then leaves. Itachi hasn't celebrated his 19th birthday yet.

Later on, Akatsuki forms up again, Pein mentions they haven't gathered since Oro left 7 years prior (some time before Itachi's 13th birthday). So then, here we are right before the timeskip. Itachi hasn't celebrated his 19th birthday yet.

Now, we have the 2.5 or 3 year timeskip. Since this is some time before June 9th, 2.5-3 years later, Itachi hasn't celebrated his 22nd birthday. Well that's because he didn't live long enough to see his 22nd birthday. Sasuke killed him. This is the 12 year old Itachi scenario.

I just solved the Great Mystery of Itachi's Uchiha Massacre Time Line. Partially, that is, because of the paragraph below.

Now the only thing I have to contend with is Kakashi's statement of Itachi being an ANBU Captain at 13 years old. Because as I've mentioned before, it would make very little sense that he became an ANBU Captain after the massacre. So I'll tweak what's above a little bit to make that work. Anyways, Kishi is a smart man for including the Birthdates in his Databook....Good on ya, Kishi.
    I agree with the conclusion based on the evidence given as concerning the massacre.

However, I still think it was a screw-up on Kishi's part as for when Orochimaru left Akatsuki following the defeat from Itachi (involving the whole 7 year stuff). The Manga clearly doesn't show evidence of a 11-13yr old Itachi when confronting Oro.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigunflame View Post
    I agree with the conclusion based on the evidence given as concerning the massacre.

However, I still think it was a screw-up on Kishi's part as for when Orochimaru left Akatsuki following the defeat from Itachi (involving the whole 7 year stuff). The Manga clearly doesn't show evidence of a 11-13yr old Itachi when confronting Oro.
    I agree with you Tri. I said the samething a page ago how Kishi is inconsistent with his manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Only thing this proves is Kishi is inconsistent with his facts like how he shown Obito giving Kakshi his sharigan with two tomoes activated. And when Kakashi death flashback shows three tomoes activated.

I can't grind on Kishi for not being perfect. I mean look at my sig, Man!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

$15 bucks says I can prove to you that you are in fact perfect using manga proof.

lol banana!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    $15 bucks says I can prove to you that you are in fact perfect using manga proof.
    Still waiting dor Manga proof of most of what you and Afro said..

That is the only thing that bothers me about Itachi. In flashbacks of the massacre and his fight with Oro he did not look his age. How priceless would it have been to see Oro (a highly feared bad ass Sennin) getting his ass handed to him by a (?) 8, 10, year old.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Meh it doesn't matter if they look their age. Seriously does Tsunade look her age? Did Kimmaro look his age? Did Orochimaru look his age? Did Haku look his age? Did Sasori or how ever you spell it look his age? Did Pain look his age?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Still waiting dor Manga proof of most of what you and Afro said..
    What other proof your looking for?

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Meh it doesn't matter if they look their age. Seriously does Tsunade look her age? Did Kimmaro look his age? Did Orochimaru look his age? Did Haku look his age? Did Sasori or how ever you spell it look his age? Did Pain look his age?

Yes they all looked their age.. And primarily I'm looking for Manga proof Itachi killed Uchiha at 13?? And where the Oro confrontation at 11 thing came from??

Tsunade we understand. Kimmaro looked his age to me. Oro pretty much looks his age but thats a jutsu anyway cause he switches bodies. Haku looked his age to me. Sasori was a puppet so it doesn't matter what he looked like. Pain looked his age to me.

If Kishi says what we saw of Itachi was a genjutsu and he portrayed himself older thats fine. But IMO he was a 10 year old that looked 17. And if I'm going to think he was the most badass 10 year old ever I want to see a 10 year old.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan