Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 124 of 624 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    You can't really say it maxed out because it only enhances certain attributes. It would have to be Naruto's body that has the limitation due to the fact how long he can withstand it.
    So unless he gets stronger physically, or something like that, we can't expect serious improvements to his current Sage-Mode abilities,witjout K-S mode.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    So unless he gets stronger physically, or something like that, we can't expect serious improvements to his current Sage-Mode abilities,witjout K-S mode.
    Like HB said, Sage Mode only enhances Naruto's own abilities. If we were to assume that Sage Mode provided the same boost for every user, then Naruto himself would have to get stronger in order for Sage Mode to be more benificial. So no, I don't think we can expect an upgrade for Sage Mode unless Naruto upgrades himself.

Sage mode pulls in natures chakra. So I think there are alot of variables. I also think everyone thing in nature will offer up chakra to sage naruto to defeat the 10 tails with a spirit bomb.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    Sage mode pulls in natures chakra. So I think there are alot of variables. I also think everyone thing in nature will offer up chakra to sage naruto to defeat the 10 tails with a spirit bomb.
    Which is why I asked the questions. Naruto is different from DBZ, because the amount of Nature Chakra Naruto can acquire is limited by the amount of Chakra he can donate. The two must be equal, or he'll turn into a toad.

Naruto has temporarily Maxed out unless he can somehow contribute more chakra than he did when he was fighting pain.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Yeah, you have to blend the chakra together to enter and remain in sage mode. I'm not entirely sure though that there isn't a way for Naruto to harness just nature chakra and form it into a giant rasengan.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Did lee ever use the gates after his fight with gaara? i read somewhere he did but i dont remember anything like that

Quote Originally Posted by elitekage View Post
    Did lee ever use the gates after his fight with gaara? i read somewhere he did but i dont remember anything like that
    Nope. He got his ass handed to him by the guy who controls bones. He hasn't faught since until part two where he fought his clone. That was his last fight.

Nope. He got his ass handed to him by the guy who controls bones. He hasn't faught since until part two where he fought his clone. That was his last fight.
    yea he was kinda screwed on that bone guy, Karate masters break there own bones to make them more dense. This guy could just make his bones denser at a whim. Lee's bones vs Really Really dense bones that shoot spike haha it was no contest unfortunately no matter how fast lee was. Heck Gaara also lost that fight, if you remember he kinda died on his own right before he was gonna give the final blow to gaara.

Quote Originally Posted by ydoc View Post
    yea he was kinda screwed on that bone guy, Karate masters break there own bones to make them more dense. This guy could just make his bones denser at a whim. Lee's bones vs Really Really dense bones that shoot spike haha it was no contest unfortunately no matter how fast lee was. Heck Gaara also lost that fight, if you remember he kinda died on his own right before he was gonna give the final blow to gaara.
    You guys are referring to Kimimaru and if you look at his stats in the databook you realize why Lee and Gaara had such a hard time against him.

Note:*(Lee and Gaara Databook 2 stats)

Kimimaru: Nin 4 - Tai 5 - Gen 3 - Int 3.5 - Str 3 - Spd 4.5 - Sta 4.5 - Sea 3 = 30.5

*Gaara: Nin 4.5 - Tai 2 - Gen 2.5 - Int 3.5 - Str 2 - Spd 3 - Sta 5 - Sea 4 = 26.5

*Lee: Nin 0 - Tai 4 - Gen 0 - Int 1.5 - Str 3.5 - Spd 4 - Sta 3 - Sea 0 = 15.5
    Last edited by POW; 11-05-2009 at 10:48 AM.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    You guys are referring to Kimimaru and if you look at his stats in the databook you realize why Lee and Gaara had such a hard time against him.

Note:*(Lee and Gaara Databook 2 stats)

Kimimaru: Nin 4 - Tai 5 - Gen 3 - Int 3 - Str 3 - Spd 4.5 - Sta 4.5 - Sea 3 = 30

*Gaara: Nin 4.5 - Tai 2 - Gen 2.5 - Int 3.5 - Str 2 - Spd 3 - Sta 5 - Sea 4 = 26.5

*Lee: Nin 0 - Tai 4 - Gen 0 - Int 1.5 - Str 3.5 - Spd 4 - Sta 3 - Sea 0 = 15.5
    Lol @ your stats like they tell you anything. For your information Lee was a 6 in Taijutsu after he drank the sake and was kicking Kimimarus butt all up and down the meadow. It was not untill he started useing his bone Bloodline ability that Lee started to lose. Suiken fist ftw.

Kimimaru's Bloodline ability is the sole reason he won both fights and also the reason he lost(due to its inherent effects on the body) in the end.

It would be the same thing as Lee opening all the gates and killing himself before he landed the killing blow.