Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 122 of 624 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 622 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehle View Post
    hi there, i hope this not a spoiler! I have a problem with a translation - can you tell me what the sentence "have you flipped?" means in the context of the speech between the two charakters in chapter 469 on page 17? I am from germany and don't know how to translate it in a way that makes sense ^^ - maybe you can tell me in other words what she's meaning
    'Have you flipped' might be interpreted as 'Have you gone crazy'. Sakura's response to Naruto's denial of her confession. That's all. Nothing big.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehle View Post
    hi there, i hope this not a spoiler! I have a problem with a translation - can you tell me what the sentence "have you flipped?" means in the context of the speech between the two charakters in chapter 469 on page 17? I am from germany and don't know how to translate it in a way that makes sense ^^ - maybe you can tell me in other words what she's meaning
    Here's another translation:

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

@paulbee & afro thunda
    thx, i understand now

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    If all goes well you can expect the Binktopia release tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    The spoilers are already out in the spoiler section so it will be out probably later tonight.

HOWEVER DO NOT TALK ABOUT SPOILERS OUTSIDE OF SPOILER SECTION!!

Brilliant, Thanks guys.

Quick question:

We all know Itachi is a genjutsu genious. In part 1 we seen him reverse Kurenai's genjutsu, but my question is, "could Itachi reverse Ma+Pa's genjutsu?"

Debatable. With the Sharigan he would see an opening. What got Pain was he wasn't used to seeing J-Man doing genjutsu so he let his guard go. With Itachi he would have to take account every possibility since he has never fought against J-Man.

Ma and Pa will not probably know that they are under his genjutsu when they are casting genjutsu at the fake body that they think is itachi.Got what i mean right?Also he can't reverse the genjutsu because its specific only for the frog's combined voice.And thus will not affect the frogs

We know that Jiraiya had been loosening Naruto's seal, and prior to that more and more Kyuubi Chakra had been leaking out as the seal weakend over time.

My question then is this, when Minato repaired Naruto's seal, how far did he take it? Is less Kyuubi Chakra leaking out now than it did before Naruto fought Pain?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I think that the state of naruto's seal is the same as when he was younger. But it will wear off soon since Naruto gets agry then releases a ton of the kyuubi's power which weakens the seal.
    ----------------------------------
    want to contact me?:
    Spoiler!

Want a friend? Just invite me

We still don't know but i think the seal state is what it was before the pain's fight