View Poll Results: Poll?

Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

    9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

    11 0.12%
  • Maybe

    19 0.21%
Page 102 of 624 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 6237
  1. #1011
    غفر الله لنا ولكم WiSeMaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New York, Queens
    Posts
    1,809
    I have a new question

    Where the hell is kisame?

    The last time we saw Kisame madara told him to go after the 8 tails.
    But that was chapters ago.
    When does Kishi plan on bringing him back out again?

  2. #1012
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Quote Originally Posted by WiSeMaN View Post
    I have a new question

    Where the hell is kisame?

    The last time we saw Kisame madara told him to go after the 8 tails.
    But that was chapters ago.
    When does Kishi plan on bringing him back out again?
    Probably when Kisame actually finds the 8-tails.

  3. #1013
    GAI SENSEI 4 HOKAGE bankai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    doing your mom
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by WiSeMaN View Post
    I have a new question

    Where the hell is kisame?

    The last time we saw Kisame madara told him to go after the 8 tails.
    But that was chapters ago.
    When does Kishi plan on bringing him back out again?
    we dont know,,, but i think he is on his way back to the akatsuki hide out and killer bee on his sword
    Spoiler!

  4. #1014
    Elder Brother EliteKage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    931
    i have a question:
    Who makes anime filler arcs? Is kishi informed of the filler arcs beforehand? i would assume they would at least get it ok'd from him so it doesnt contradict something in the future manga.

  5. #1015
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,357
    Quote Originally Posted by elitekage View Post
    i have a question:
    Who makes anime filler arcs? Is kishi informed of the filler arcs beforehand? i would assume they would at least get it ok'd from him so it doesnt contradict something in the future manga.
    The anime is directed by Hayato Date and produced by Studio Pierrot and TV Tokyo. Kishi while not playing a major part to the anime does inform them not to produce anything that contradicts or could potentially hurt the anime's image. I'm pretty sure he is informed about the filler.

  6. #1016
    غفر الله لنا ولكم WiSeMaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New York, Queens
    Posts
    1,809
    Quote Originally Posted by elitekage View Post
    i have a question:
    Who makes anime filler arcs? Is kishi informed of the filler arcs beforehand? i would assume they would at least get it ok'd from him so it doesnt contradict something in the future manga.
    I don't know and I don't care.

    Here's a real question, what ever happened to the Toad Seal that was supposed to seal itself inside of Naruto.

    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/370/10/


    You know when you think about it this was discussed about almost a hundred chapters ago. So why has Kishi ignored it all this time?

  7. #1017
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,398
    Well, that may have been 100 chapters, but it hasn't been many days... look at what's gone down in that time. Everything from Jiraiya vs. Pain to Sasuke vs. Kages.

    That key will play a major role in Naruto's final power-up and the development of "That Jutsu", so be ready for it when the time is right.

  8. #1018
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,357
    Quote Originally Posted by WiSeMaN View Post
    I don't know and I don't care.

    Here's a real question, what ever happened to the Toad Seal that was supposed to seal itself inside of Naruto.

    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/370/10/


    You know when you think about it this was discussed about almost a hundred chapters ago. So why has Kishi ignored it all this time?
    He reappeared here


    Not sure where he is at now but Rlin pretty much covered everything.

  9. #1019
    غفر الله لنا ولكم WiSeMaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New York, Queens
    Posts
    1,809
    Yes he reappered, but he hasn't sealed himelf inside of Naruto has he. Thats what J-man told him to do, but he still hasn't done it .
    Why?

  10. #1020
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,706
    Quote Originally Posted by WiSeMaN View Post
    Yes he reappered, but he hasn't sealed himelf inside of Naruto has he. Thats what J-man told him to do, but he still hasn't done it .
    Why?
    I am sure he will, maybe the opportunity hasn't properly presented itself, maybe Toads have some official de-briefing they have to do at Myoubokozan whenever a major change happens like Jiraiya's passing. If I'm correct it might take a little time.

    Actually it wouldn't surprise me if the little bugger was enjoying a little free-time before his next assignment inside Naruto.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •