Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 101 of 624 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 6237
    He better get a hook!

HOOK! HOOK! HOOK!

Question:

Who are the Konoha police now?

Also do the Hyuuga serve any purpose in Konoha other than being a noble clan and a fighting force?
    A pie in the sky?

Neither one of those questions can be answered really because they were only introduced as story plots. Since they served their purpose no need to really emphasize on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Imo the difference is that when you're a kekkeigenkai, you're using the raw fused chakra to produce 1 jutsu, rather than using 2 jutsus to produce the resulting effects. Basically someone with a kekkeigenkai can produce a homogenous chakra, while someone else will only produce mixture of chakra. And that is what I think affects the final product which would adress your question of why Naruto cant create Ice jutsus or why the jutsu that was produced by him and yamato wasnt ice.

You got it right in that one of the possible abilities of a blood limit or Kekkei genkai allows you to fuse 2 elements together to create a NEW one.
    Where as a normal shinobi can simply mix 2 elemental chakras to enhance the effect of their jutsu.

However I should point out that people should not get too caught up on relating elemental fusions to bloodlimits as not all have a relationship to elemental fusion like Kimimaru < Shikotsu Myaku - Corpse Bone Pathways > which is not elemental based.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post

1) Who are the Konoha police now?

2) Also do the Hyuuga serve any purpose in Konoha other than being a noble clan and a fighting force?
    I fixed your multiple questions

1) No one, however the Anbu carry out some of those functions if necessary but always under the instruction of the Hokage.

2) Unknown but my guess is they work in fields they are well suited at such as the defensive barrier team like we saw during the Pain invasion arc. Try to imagine any field their abilities might be useful and thats probably what they do but I don't think they have an official position like the Uchiha as that was a special set of circumstances.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I got a couple of questions but I'm only going to ask the 4 connected to each other, right now.

1.) What kind of cloning exactly was used to make Yamato, the clone of the first Hokage? Since they don't really have technology, in the Narutoverse cloning is an ability of a jutsu? So even if only Orochimaru could have used it, and most failed except Yamamoto why not keep cloning pretty much any dead corpse he came upon? Is there some price other than lack of enough people’s souls or something like that that might have prevented Orochimaru from constantly cloning ninjas?

2.) How old is Kakashi, when was he in Anbu Black ops, and for how long? How long has he been attempting to teach genin?

3.) Kakashi's transplanted sharingan is always activated, and by itself, does that mean it sees only chakra, forms, and shapes, and chakra pathways all the time, and not actual people and things? And if it always sees chakra through ninja's clothes, how can Kakashi and Danzou block it with just the cloth wraps and the headband? In other words if the sharingan can see through these items on others, why does when they are wearing clothing, themselves, it seems ineffective?

4.) I am not sure exactly where, but I am almost sure that Gai said that Lee was inept at the other ninja stuff like ninjutsu, and genjutsu, but he said he himself was actually good at all these, can you tell me where this was? If he did say it, was he lying, and if not , why when pushed to the edge in fights does he not really use either of these? If he did not say it, has it ever been shown or told that he explicitly cannot do ninjutsu or genjutsu?

Quote Originally Posted by luffyJ MCbankaiz View Post
    I got a couple of questions but I'm only going to ask the 4 connected to each other, right now.

1.) What kind of cloning exactly was used to make Yamato, the clone of the first Hokage? Since they don't really have technology, in the Narutoverse cloning is an ability of a jutsu? So even if only Orochimaru could have used it, and most failed except Yamamoto why not keep cloning pretty much any dead corpse he came upon? Is there some price other than lack of enough people’s souls or something like that that might have prevented Orochimaru from constantly cloning ninjas?

2.) How old is Kakashi, when was he in Anbu Black ops, and for how long? How long has he been attempting to teach genin?

3.) Kakashi's transplanted sharingan is always activated, and by itself, does that mean it sees only chakra, forms, and shapes, and chakra pathways all the time, and not actual people and things? And if it always sees chakra through ninja's clothes, how can Kakashi and Danzou block it with just the cloth wraps and the headband? In other words if the sharingan can see through these items on others, why does when they are wearing clothing, themselves, it seems ineffective?

4.) I am not sure exactly where, but I am almost sure that Gai said that Lee was inept at the other ninja stuff like ninjutsu, and genjutsu, but he said he himself was actually good at all these, can you tell me where this was? If he did say it, was he lying, and if not , why when pushed to the edge in fights does he not really use either of these? If he did not say it, has it ever been shown or told that he explicitly cannot do ninjutsu or genjutsu?
    1.) Orochimaru just inserted cells containing the 1st's DNA into children and saw which childrens' bodies accepted the DNA. Its kinda hard to see whether a body accepts foreign DNA if its already dead. So dead bodies are a no go.

2.) As of now, Kakashi is 29. I'd speculate that Kakashi went into Anbu after the end of the 3rd Great Ninja War. Maybe around 13 or 14 years old I'd say. Then I'd say he got out of Anbu around 17 or 18 years old, did missions for a couple of years, then finally at 20 or 21, he started teaching Genin. With the exception of Kakashi's age, everything is speculation on my part.

3.) If its focused, the Sharingan can see all that stuff (chakra and the like). On a regular basis though, it doesn't. It can see stuff like a normal eye as well (sort of).

4.) Gai can do all that stuff. Refer to the Databook for his stats. Its just that Gai simply prefers using Taijutsu as his main form of combat above anything else.

Does anyone know what elements are involved in the Mizukage's Kekkei Genkai?

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Probably Fire and Earth, if its Lava. If its Acid, Water and (???).

do we not know what it is yet? and earth is chemicals so maybe earth

its yoton, which means lava

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Probably Fire and Earth, if its Lava. If its Acid, Water and (???).
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't mixing Lava & Water create Acid? ...maybe she uses 3 elements lol

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    I suggest if you want to know go read the spoiler section otherwise I can not say here yet.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you