• No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 71 of 624 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 571 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Yes, she can. I doubt anyone can just run up on her, bite her, and be completely healed though. Would make for a pretty funny situation if someone tried though.
    maybe u right.. but i dont know why i kind of thinking that karin healing ability can only use to sasuke... and that have something to do with what suigetsu saying in this page :

Spoiler!

but i could be wrong though...
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    maybe u right.. but i dont know why i kind of thinking that karin healing ability can only use to sasuke... and that have something to do with what suigetsu saying in this page :

Spoiler!

but i could be wrong though...

I could never figure what she could've done to him. So I just chose to believe that she raped him while he was drugged up.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by •Rokudaime Sennin• ™ View Post

I could never figure what she could've done to him. So I just chose to believe that she raped him while he was drugged up.
    Well she probably did that, and maybe other more sinister things too

The Multiple bite marks on Karin's arms show that that others had done this healing with her before.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Well she probably did that, and maybe other more sinister things too

The Multiple bite marks on Karin's arms show that that others had done this healing with her before.
    Narr ...Orochimaru probably striped her and forced her to heal a group of people lol

That's what I always figured, especially given how she acts around him.

Do you think madara is setting up Sasuke to be the fall guy for his nefarious scheme? Or did he have Zetsu reveal that Sasuke was there just to punish him for screwing up the 8-tails capture?

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    Do you think madara is setting up Sasuke to be the fall guy for his nefarious scheme? Or did he have Zetsu reveal that Sasuke was there just to punish him for screwing up the 8-tails capture?

I would relate this to Star Wars Episode 3 where Palpatine gets Anakin to wipe out the Jedi temple there by cementing his slide to the darkside. Once Anakin helped Killed Mace Windu he felt there was no turning back it was kill or be killed so he choose sides.

The same applies to Sasuke in a sense that Madara wants to cement his divide so Sasuke feels he can never go back & make him an enemy of all Nations so he has no choice but to pick sides and become a true Akatsuki and further thier goals in order to achieve his own.

He is cementing Sasuke's path to the darkside so to speak.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I would relate this to Star Wars Episode 3 where Palpatine gets Anakin to wipe out the Jedi temple there by cementing his slide to the darkside. Once Anakin helped Killed Mace Windu he felt there was no turning back it was kill or be killed so he choose sides.

The same applies to Sasuke in a sense that Madara wants to cement his divide so Sasuke feels he can never go back & make him an enemy of all Nations so he has no choice but to pick sides and become a true Akatsuki and further thier goals in order to achieve his own.

Agreed. Madara wants to make it so that Sasuke has nowhere to go but to akatsuki right into Madara's hands. The epilogue to Chapter 457 said that the kage meeting is gonna shake the foundations of the ninja world, What I think will happen is that Sasuke will try to go after Danzou, but raikage will get in the middle, there'll be a huge fight where Sasuke has to spam his Mangekyou and ends up killin the raikage, thus sparking the 4th ninja world war. Once that occurs, there's no turning back for Sasuke.

POW, this is a question specific for you, if Madara is the sith lord, and Nagato was Darth Vader, what role does Sasuke play in the Star Wars comparison?

Second Question, who's hotter, uzumaki kushina or uchiha mikoto?
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Yup, I agree with this to. And since Sasuke is pretty weak minded when it comes to things Madara probably knows he can easily win him over.
    Signature by me.

1) POW, this is a question specific for you, if Madara is the sith lord, and Nagato was Darth Vader, what role does Sasuke play in the Star Wars comparison?

2) Second Question, who's hotter, uzumaki kushina or uchiha mikoto?
    [/COLOR][/B][/B]

1) In a Star wars comparison Sasuke would repesent Darkside Luke or rather what Luke could have became by temptation to the Darkside.

The Emperor(Madara) clearly saw that Vader(Nagato) had great potential in his youth but his injuries left him only about 60% of that potential.

The Emperor(Madara) then saught out a stronger younger apprentice who could replace the aging Vader(Nagato) and become his new tool/weapon in Darkside-Luke(Sasuke)

2) I would have to go with Sasuke's mom shes a total milf! Mikoto all the way!
    Spoiler!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

2) I would have to go with Sasuke's mom shes a total milf! Mikoto all the way!
    Spoiler!

I dunno, I mean, Naruto's mom was a bit of a firecracker... I'd say put it to a poll, except the mods would probably smack everyone for it >.>