• No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 3 of 624 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast
    question..

can someone show me or at least tell me in which chapter can i look the map of country and villages in this naruto-verse?? i mean the overview map where i can see the location of konoha, the rock village, the cloud village etc...
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    question..

can someone show me or at least tell me in which chapter can i look the map of country and villages in this naruto-verse?? i mean the overview map where i can see the location of konoha, the rock village, the cloud village etc...
    You'd be better off looking at the databooks. Check out Mangahelpers
    Last edited by thsv; 03-26-2009 at 05:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    question..

The abosolute best place for Naruto reference info IMO is: Leafninja.com
    Under - World info > World map

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Unhappy

What the hell? Are you people reading my mind and stealing my thoughts? I swear to Lord Jashiin that I thought about this very same thread like a month ago. Meh, I going off to rant somewhere else...
    I will surpass afro thunda!

Question: Is the Kage no Bushin that naruto uses the same as Kakashi's lighting based bushin?
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/422/15/

like learning things from a safe distance.

EPIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT View Post
    Question: Is the Kage no Bushin that naruto uses the same as Kakashi's lighting based bushin?

This requires a bit of speculation on my part.

Remember Zabuza's water clones? They were supposed to be a fraction of the strength of the original according to Haku. Is this down to the amount of chakra used to create them. Possible but we don't know for sure. Based on this throwaway conversation I suppose it could be assumed that clones created from elements would require less chakra than a shadow clone that requires an equal share depending on the number created.

That being said Kakashi reckoned he used half his remaining chakra at the time to make that lightening clone which would make a nonsense of what I've already said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT View Post

I believe all elemental Clone jutsu's are variations built on the same jutsu principle with slightly different distraction side effects.

Shadow clones - Create a smoke screen when attacked
    Lightning clones - Shock the person who attacks them
    Clay clones - The person who attacks gets stuck
    Water clone - Water spalsh that distracts attacker
    Sand clone - Abosrbs the attackers attack

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    This requires a bit of speculation on my part.

Remember Zabuza's water clones? They were supposed to be a fraction of the strength of the original according to Haku. Is this down to the amount of chakra used to create them. Possible but we don't know for sure. Based on this throwaway conversation I suppose it could be assumed that clones created from elements would require less chakra than a shadow clone that requires an equal share depending on the number created.

That being said Kakashi reckoned he used half his remaining chakra at the time to make that lightening clone which would make a nonsense of what I've already said.
    Responding to Thsv comment about Kakashi chakra being halved I would point out 4 things that added to Kakashi's fatigue and haved chakra.

1 - Using his sharingan is a constant drain on his chakra
    2 - Using a lightning clone for extended amount of time plus
    3 - Using 2 Chidori's (Kakashi mentioned in the 1st series he has a limit of 4x a day)
    4 - Using multiple jutsu's, his Earth wall on top Chidori and that Dog-Chidori move in rapid succsession.

Fire type

Cockney Geezer
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I believe all elemental Clone jutsu's are variations built on the same jutsu principle with slightly different distraction side effects.

Shadow clones - Create a smoke screen when attacked
    Lightning clones - Shock the person who attacks them
    Clay clones - The person who attacks gets stuck
    Water clone - Water spalsh that distracts attacker
    Sand clone - Abosrbs the attackers attack

Sure they are distraction side effects, but for some reason they don't seem to be used effectively.

I don't recall Pain being shocked when he punctured Kakashi's Lightning clone.

Also, would you consider Sai's clone as an ink clone or water clone?

Quote Originally Posted by ng.jimmy View Post
    Sure they are distraction side effects, but for some reason they don't seem to be used effectively.

1)I don't recall Pain being shocked when he punctured Kakashi's Lightning clone.

2) Also, would you consider Sai's clone as an ink clone or water clone?
    1) Pay close attention to Demon real Pain in the bottom panel. He is getting shocked which is what allowed Chouji and his father to squash him but not God Realm.

2) Sai's ink clone is unique to his stlye of jutsu, same principle different substance.

Fire type

can naruto do something else exept kage bunshin an diffrent kinds of rasengan . it made me sick . all the great ninjas linke jirayia have lotes of techques but naruto cant do a rasengan even with one hand