• No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 1 of 624 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast

Post Ask a Question Thread !?!

The purpose of this thread is to cut down on all the pointless one line sentence question threads that tend to pop up after an exciting chapter comes out and give the mods a break from graveyarding.

You can ask any type of naruto question from theoretical to the "I forgot type"

Here are the rules:

1) Questions should be Naruto related

Good Example: What country is Leaf village in?

Bad Example: Its raining should I take an umbrella outside?
    2) Questions should be in plain text and plain English as best you can ( No retarded speak)

Good Example: Will Kakashi survive in his current condition?

Bad Example: iz tee copzy nunja gunna dieez?

3) Mulitple Questions should be numbered for orginization.

Good Example: 1) What country is Leaf village in?
    2) Will Kakashi survive in his current condition?

Bad Example: Where is Kushina , how many babies did she have , did she have twins , & what happened to whirlpool country.

4) Answers should be in BOLD text and should quote the post they answer to avoid confusion with other posts.

Good Example :
    1) What country is Leaf village in?
    2) Will Kakashi survive in his current condition?
    1) Fire country
    2) With Tsunades advanced medical ninjutsu there is a good chance yes

5) No "mile long" paragraph questions! While there is no limit on the number of questions we want to avoid creating a thread within a thread.

Hopefully this will work and save alot of pointless threads popping up so lets all give it a try.

So Good luck , God speed & God save the Queen....

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

1) Will Minato reappear again?
    2) Is Madara the final villian?
    3) Will Orochimaru take over Kabuto Conciousness?

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    1) No
    2) Maybe
    3) Maybe

POW, great idea, we needed a General Naruto thread.
    Should be stickied. Also is discussion allowed?

Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    1. Minato will most likely not reappear since his little chakra he left behind with the hakke seal has diminished.
    2. Madara has a great possibility of being the final villain, but I still believe it in my heart that Sasuke will be.
    3. I think Oro will, only way I'd like to see Oro return, kabuchimaru isn't that cool.

My Questions: Look at this pic first http://kalizu.deviantart.com/art/Mad...irama-85794994

1. Why does Shodaime have 7 swords?
    2. Are they the same swords carried by the seven swordsmen of the hidden mist.
    3. If so, how did they get their hands on them?
    4. Did Madara the so called mizukage have anything to do with it, maybe acquire them after Shodaime leaves the battlescene?
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Cockney Geezer
    1. will Yamato create a new bloodline of Mokton technique?
    2. Was Itatchi and Sasuke's mother also part of the Urchia clan, to have the Sharigan passed down? In otherwords, for the Sharigan to be passed down, do both the parents need to have the same blood line? and does that apply to the other eye techniques as well?

Quote Originally Posted by •Rokudaime Sennin• ™ View Post
    POW, great idea, we needed a General Naruto thread.
    Should be stickied. Also is discussion allowed?

1. Minato will most likely not reappear since his little chakra he left behind with the hakke seal has diminished.
    2. Madara has a great possibility of being the final villain, but I still believe it in my heart that Sasuke will be.
    3. I think Oro will, only way I'd like to see Oro return, kabuchimaru isn't that cool.

My Questions: Look at this pic first http://kalizu.deviantart.com/art/Mad...irama-85794994

1. Why does Shodaime have 7 swords?
    2. Are they the same swords carried by the seven swordsmen of the hidden mist.
    3. If so, how did they get their hands on them?
    4. Did Madara the so called mizukage have anything to do with it, maybe acquire them after Shodaime leaves the battlescene?
    1. Shodaime probably summoned them.
    2. They aren't the same swords that Seven Swordsmen carry around. At least Zabuza's and Kisame's blades aren't there. So they must be random blades that (assumably) Shodaime summoned.
    3. Refer to 2 and 3.
    4. Don't believe those are the 7 swords you speak of.

Quote Originally Posted by ng.jimmy View Post
    1. will Yamato create a new bloodline of Mokton technique?
    2. Was Itatchi and Sasuke's mother also part of the Urchia clan, to have the Sharigan passed down? In otherwords, for the Sharigan to be passed down, do both the parents need to have the same blood line? and does that apply to the other eye techniques as well?
    1. In theory, he could. But considering how rare its occurrence was (is?) in the Senju Clan, it will probably be just as rare even if Yamato started having children.

2. At least one parent has to have the Bloodline Limit in order for it to potentially be passed down. And this should apply to all Bloodline Limits. Anyways, Sasuke's and Itachi's mom was part of the Uchiha clan.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    2. They aren't the same swords that Seven Swordsmen carry around. At least Zabuza's and Kisame's blades aren't there. So they must be random blades that (assumably) Shodaime summoned.
    First off, you need to have your answers in bold, but only answers to questions in bold, not the discussions.

Also the one on the far right looks alot like zabuza's head cleaver sword, and I believe the 3rd from the right might be the samehada when it's unwrapped. Kisame always keeps his samehada wrapped in linen. There's definitely some significance there, why else would kishi draw 7 swords? Madara being mizukage might have some relation to them.

Quote Originally Posted by •Rokudaime Sennin• ™ View Post
    First off, you need to have your answers in bold, but only answers to questions in bold, not the discussions.

Also the one on the far right looks alot like zabuza's head cleaver sword, and I believe the 3rd from the right might be the samehada when it's unwrapped. Kisame always keeps his samehada wrapped in linen. There's definitely some significance there, why else would kishi draw 7 swords? Madara being mizukage might have some relation to them.
    The one you claim to be Zabuza's sword is missing 2 holes. The one you claim to be Kisame's looks to be missing its scales.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    The one you claim to be Zabuza's sword is missing 2 holes. The one you claim to be Kisame's looks to be missing its scales.
    ya your right, I had forgotten what the samehada looked like
    but the zabuza's sword could've been a little detail kishi missed, the hole in the front could've been buried in the tree, and he could've forgotten the hole near the hilt. oh well

They could be the 7 swords, although there does seem to be differences. The main thing I'm looking at is the fact that all the swords are in the wood where Shodaime is standing. This makes me think that perhaps Madara used them against Shodaime, not the other way around.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan