• No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 624 of 624 FirstFirst ... 124 524 574 614 622 623 624
Results 6,231 to 6,237 of 6237
    There is also the possibility that Black-Kyubi chose to stay with Minato when everyone was released from the seal (perhaps in order to see how the situation looks like before going amok). Right after the release, Oro(or someone :p) states that Madara was resurrected and a 4th Ninja war has started, thus again Kyubi might prefer to be used by Minato (that was revived only for awhile), instead of being used by Madara, the same conclusion to which the White-Kyubi came to. It is a very reasonable action, since Madara can summon a Kyubi whenever he wants, unless it is inside someone else.

Also, it was already shown that the Bijuu can use telepathy to communicate with each other, it is quite likely that it is even stronger between the two halves of the same Bijuu (so the other Kyubi might have already learned what the other one knows).

It is worth noting that when Naruto released Kyubi from the cage and sealing device, the Kyubi still stayed within him, it was not released. What's more, at the last page of the current chapter, we see a glimpse of the Black-Kyubi that is also uncaged.

Do you think that Madara's claim of the fruit growing once a millennium is indication that the so6's era was 1000 to 2000 years ago? It would make sense if the child of destiny is meant to eat a divine fruit because thousands of years would need to have passed since the last fruit sprouted.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    Do you think that Madara's claim of the fruit growing once a millennium is indication that the so6's era was 1000 to 2000 years ago? It would make sense if the child of destiny is meant to eat a divine fruit because thousands of years would need to have passed since the last fruit sprouted.

The duration since the time of the SO6P is difficult to ascertain from this alone. For instance, the jubi could have been trapped inside the moon for 2-3 millenia (who knows how long).

I have a few thoughts and questions too:-

1) When Juugo flushed out the Zetsus from Sasuke's Body did he also give him back the curse mark Sage Chakra?

2) Will the Moons Literally reflect the Eternal Mangekyou off the Juubi's Eye as a Mirror, or will the pattern be etched into the Moon?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    The duration since the time of the SO6P is difficult to ascertain from this alone. For instance, the jubi could have been trapped inside the moon for 2-3 millenia (who knows how long).

I have a few thoughts and questions too:-

1) When Juugo flushed out the Zetsus from Sasuke's Body did he also give him back the curse mark Sage Chakra?

2) Will the Moons Literally reflect the Eternal Mangekyou off the Juubi's Eye as a Mirror, or will the pattern be etched into the Moon?
    I think it will be projected like a giant bat signal.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I think it will be projected like a giant bat signal.
    I'm actually wondering if it will be projected on only one moon, or if Obito is going to make many moons, so that the eye would be projected on the whole world constantly, otherwise humanity (on the other side of the earth) has 12 hours to destroy the moon, or simply start avoiding the night time, only coming out at day.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I'm actually wondering if it will be projected on only one moon, or if Obito is going to make many moons, so that the eye would be projected on the whole world constantly, otherwise humanity (on the other side of the earth) has 12 hours to destroy the moon, or simply start avoiding the night time, only coming out at day.

That's a really good point Zero,
    unfortunately Kishimoto will pretend that the issue doesn't exist, and Maybe it doesn't. We don't know, for instance, or we've never been told that the World In NarutoVerse is a Sphere.

Naruto's "Earth" could be Flat, and Everyone can see the Moon at the same time. Why not? This is fiction after all.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    Is there a scheduled release for Naruto for this week?