9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 615 of 624 FirstFirst ... 115 515 565 605 613 614 615 616 617 ... LastLast
Results 6,141 to 6,150 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    you may have a point, but i cant help but to fall back on the SO6P who didnt have the sharingan and still developed the rinnegan.
    Regardless of how sage got his he made a decision, that to once again have the power he had then conditions must be met or overcome. The sage is responsible for the condition requiring the uchiha to advance their sharingan into rinnegan and to have their spiritual energies supported by senju/uzumaki physical energies and stamina.

The sage was a fullness, he created his lineage to each be a fragment of what he was so to speak. Any member from those fragments (madara in this case) must advance themselves in some sense with other fragments to develop a more complete composite of the so6p.

To put it simply, madara is only a fraction in power and body to so6p. He is physically incapable of receiving rinnegan the way so6p did BECAUSE the so6p is RESPONSIBLE for madara's incomplete physical state and needing to advance sharingan into rinnegan.

And, almara, i want to take this moment to apologize for all those times i was ugly to you. I
    Truly sorry for the hostility and attitude. I see it is unwelcome in this community and i set a bad example.

My question, it's had me thinking and wondering for over a year now. So, itachi's lecture to sasuke in their battle just prior to the kirin strike (no, IM not talking about disgruntled Japanese brewers living in Canada), he recalls his meeting the long haired masked man (that's madara). Madara is surprised he was detected. Madara had a hide in plain sight jutsu! Now, what sort of technique was it?

1) generations had passed since he retrieved hashirama's cells and orochimaru had already begun his experiments full swing. Was madara already capable of using some of hashirama's powers beyond simply sustaining his rinnegan? Was he slipping through the trees like zetsu and yamato?

2) tobi masqueraded as madara before the eyes if the kages and sasuke. Minato thought tobi's space time abilities could only be achieved by madara. Did madara have dimensional leap powers identical or similar to obito? Not only does that thread elements together in my belief obito is a descendant of madara or izuna but that technique has been 100% shown to make light work of almost all super elite forms of detection because it bypasses them completely! Can madara hop dimensions too? Also, was his meteor summon a creation tech or was it called from a dimension? Was his two for the price of one meteor a symbolic secret gesture of crushing hope and a way of justice like how the crushing rocks, twice falling on obito were illustratively instrumental in his transformation?

3) is he using muu's invisibility tech? Muu strangely enough has techniques which visually and conceptually tie into madara and tobi and the nature of those techniques can satisfactorily explain the two halves of zetsu and madara/tobi.

4) is he using illusion or genjutsu to fool people into thinking they don't notice him?

5) which explanation can both allow madara to be stealthy and detectable yet have the exception of itachi noticing madara's presence.

__

Well, madara was the long haired masked man. Now, why did he also have a mask? He had already given his eyes to nagato! It was obvious and in my face whole time and i didn't make the connection. Who's eye or eyes did madara have after giving his rinnegan to nagato? Also, since obito changed to a whirlpool mask, did madara's flame mask reflect his primary power beyond the usual uchiha affinity for fire?

Tl;Dr

-What was madara's technique for avoiding detection?
    -Who's eyes did madara have after giving nagato rinnegan?
    -What was up with madara's mask?

Awesome bonus question:

-Are the elder son's eyes preserved and in use by anybody? Dun dun dunnnn
    Last edited by Arbitrary; 09-13-2012 at 02:48 PM.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post

And, almara, i want to take this moment to apologize for all those times i was ugly to you. I
    Truly sorry for the hostility and attitude. I see it is unwelcome in this community and i set a bad example.
    no worries, i got a tough skin, just shows you're passionate about the manga and the theories that you have about it.

What do we know about Zetsu and Kusagakure?

Looked on Naruto wiki and there wasn't much. Do we know anything about Zetsu, mainly the black half but I guess they connected? his age? was he a ninja or created through using Hashirama's cells? has he ever been affiliated with a nation?

I always presumed he was affiliated with Kusagakure for some reason, probably something to do with him being a plant so Village hidden in the grass sort of makes sense. My main reason for asking though is that is is very close to where Obito 'died' as Kanabi bridge links the Fire nation and this unknown nation. All I could find was they were at the chunin exams and the Karin seems to have been from there which is kinda strange since she is an Uzumaki, who were from the whirlpool country which is to the East or South of the fire nation (off the coast).

Quote Originally Posted by trenthamboy View Post
    What do we know about Zetsu and Kusagakure?

Looked on Naruto wiki and there wasn't much. Do we know anything about Zetsu, mainly the black half but I guess they connected? his age? was he a ninja or created through using Hashirama's cells? has he ever been affiliated with a nation?

I always presumed he was affiliated with Kusagakure for some reason, probably something to do with him being a plant so Village hidden in the grass sort of makes sense. My main reason for asking though is that is is very close to where Obito 'died' as Kanabi bridge links the Fire nation and this unknown nation. All I could find was they were at the chunin exams and the Karin seems to have been from there which is kinda strange since she is an Uzumaki, who were from the whirlpool country which is to the East or South of the fire nation (off the coast).

Aside from the different colors and obito's facial scars, zetsu and obito have the exact same face and hair style. The fact tobi/obito relies on him so much and appears to use zetsu matter in maintaining his own body; I'd say zetsu's origin lies with obito's transformation into tobi. The best i can guess now is that zetsu is a clone of obito using hashirama juice.

Karin was an uxumaki, yes, but the whirlpool country was wiped out long before Karin was born. The manga states that because of their advanced and powerful sealing techniques, they were attacked and the country destroyed preemptively. Karin is like naruto or nagato, uzumaki born and raised elsewhere because their clan and country were wiped out.
    _____

I have several questions regarding the age of characters in narutoverse:

What will be the age of:
    1. obito when kisame met tobi for the first time? (after kisame killed fuguki)
    2. obito when yahiko died
    3. nagato when hashirama defeated madara

thanks

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    I know this question has nothing to do with the present arc but.......Shouldn't asuma's baby had been born already???
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by platform View Post
    I have several questions regarding the age of characters in narutoverse:

What will be the age of:
    1. obito when kisame met tobi for the first time? (after kisame killed fuguki)
    2. obito when yahiko died
    3. nagato when hashirama defeated madara

thanks
    4. What age was Nagato when Obito was crushed?
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

What's up with the gedou mazo nagato and tobi used vs. The mazo that old man madara was attached to? Are they linked somehow? If so, what are the origins and intentions of each?

*gedou mazo = vessel of the ten tails, must receive tailed beast sealings in strict order. Appears made of wood which conveys attachment to hashirama to subdue tailed beasts with mokuton. Seemingly only syncs/works with rinnegan users.

*old man madara mazo = madara's life support, he feeds on it's drips of chakra to stay alive
    Is in shape of hashirama's uber mokuton flower. Contains a hashirama body which protrudes from its center. Appears to spawn zetsu bodies.

What's up with all this?

If the gedou is hashirama's then it serves obvious purpose of countering madara's perfect susanoo. Maybe madara meant something different than what we believed when he said he faked his death to obtain hashirama's power. Maybe he stole the gedou somehow?
    _____

Point of observation.

Madra never used the term Geddou Mazou. He merely said Mazou.

I hypothesize that Madara's Mazou is a Plant Grown using an infusion of Hashirama's cells. It bud's off Hashirama/Zetsu clones, and Madara was feeding of Hashirama's Chakra manufactured by the plant.

The Geddou Mazou may be a sustitute for the original body of the Juubi, and grown from Hashirama's cells because of how Mokuton can control the Bijuus. The original body of the Juubi may still be on the moon afterall.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Point of observation.

Madra never used the term Geddou Mazou. He merely said Mazou.

I hypothesize that Madara's Mazou is a Plant Grown using an infusion of Hashirama's cells. It bud's off Hashirama/Zetsu clones, and Madara was feeding of Hashirama's Chakra manufactured by the plant.

The Geddou Mazou may be a sustitute for the original body of the Juubi, and grown from Hashirama's cells because of how Mokuton can control the Bijuus. The original body of the Juubi may still be on the moon afterall.
    I also noticed that madara never said gedou, i was careful to make distinction.

I used to think the gedou mazo was an heirloom of the 6 path lineage but i no longer think that us the case. First, if it was truly a 6 path heirloom or have origin tied to the sage them it wouldn't have reason to be noted in title as, "heretical". Coming from the line of sage means it is of the "truth"and not "heresy" or "lie", "false reality" etc. If it was created by madara or someone else, however...

I think now the gedou was a creation of madara using hashirama's stolen powers. It retains it's "earth substance " in its material appearance (indicative of hashirama) but has a blindfold, something i think is a symbolic tie to uchiha. It being called the vessel of the ten tails in past or present tense could mean that was the intended function designated by its designer and not necessarily the same vessel from the time if the sage.and the creation of the nine bijuu.

I'm with you and believe the original vessel is on the moon. Madara's gedou mazo can only be called "heretical " if it isn't the true vessel. Furthermore, so far the synchronization with the gedou only is possible with madara's eyes. Maybe it just needs rinnegan but hey, who knows?

The flower mazo, on the other hand, is a mystery to me. It could serve quite a few purposes and could also at one time have been attached to the gedou as part if "growing it"

Edit: i just read POW's juubi thread. It has links to manga images of recent chapters showing the gedou mazo sitting within the blossomed lotus madara was attached to and the walls are the same as old man madara's hideout. Looks like the mazos are related.
    Last edited by knife eater; 09-24-2012 at 01:12 AM.
    _____