View Poll Results: Poll?

Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

    9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

    11 0.12%
  • Maybe

    19 0.21%
Page 613 of 624 FirstFirst ... 113 513 563 603 611 612 613 614 615 623 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,130 of 6237
  1. #6121
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,805
    Quote Originally Posted by hikonami View Post
    i do have a question, so tobi is obito, then how could he survive tons and tons of rocks? rin (a medical ninja) claimed half his body was smashed, he gave his good eye to kakashi, even Minato affirmed he had died....how could he?? ( i know that probably that's gonna appear in the manga eventually but still i like reading other people's opinions)
    It was not Rin that diagnosed that half of his body was crushed, it was Obito who said that he had no "feeling" in half of his body, thus concluded that half of his body was crushed and we know that this statement might mean something else...

    Beside, there are people that literally survived death, like Kakashi :p. We have seen more impossible recoveries.



  2. #6122
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,879
    I do hope that by the series' end, Not All of Naruto's Semseis would have died. Else they should be like the dead Jedi in Star wars talking to luke at the end.

    Someone needs to be the Living bridge from the past to the new era that Naruto and Sasuke ...er scratch that. The new era that Naruto and Hinata, WITH Sasuke close beside them, will bring to reality.

    Somebody needs to be alive to tell the tale of Minato's Parents, and I also like the Idea of the previous Hokage Stepping down while passing the "Crown" to the new Universal Kage, Uzumaki Naruto.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  3. #6123
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,805
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I do hope that by the series' end, Not All of Naruto's Semseis would have died. Else they should be like the dead Jedi in Star wars talking to luke at the end.

    Someone needs to be the Living bridge from the past to the new era that Naruto and Sasuke ...er scratch that. The new era that Naruto and Hinata, WITH Sasuke close beside them, will bring to reality.

    Somebody needs to be alive to tell the tale of Minato's Parents, and I also like the Idea of the previous Hokage Stepping down while passing the "Crown" to the new Universal Kage, Uzumaki Naruto.
    Well, if Naruto ends up with Hinata and Sasuke with Karin, then most likely we would have 2 new Rinnegan user ala So6p . What's more, if Naruto's child is named Naruto the Second, then Kishi might continue the story from that... that would have been a mayor troll from him, especially after mentioning that the manga is nearing it's end .



  4. #6124
    Senior Member knife eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    532
    Don't prepare for kakashi's death, guys, i like kakashi too much. Be prepared for naruto to repair tobi's heart and for tobi to give kakashi the other eye after a death blow from edo madara (tobi jumps in the way to shield kakashi, who is abomination to madara's uchiha pride).

    P.s. sasuke + Karin solves the mating complications sure to arise when sasuke tries to take naruto.

    Might as well ask the question outright since I'm in the thread to do it!

    Q: WILL KAKASHI RECEIVE OBITO'S OTHER EYE?
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

  5. #6125
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,879
    Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    Don't prepare for kakashi's death, guys, i like kakashi too much. Be prepared for naruto to repair tobi's heart and for tobi to give kakashi the other eye after a death blow from edo madara (tobi jumps in the way to shield kakashi, who is abomination to madara's uchiha pride).

    P.s. sasuke + Karin solves the mating complications sure to arise when sasuke tries to take naruto.

    Might as well ask the question outright since I'm in the thread to do it!

    Q: WILL KAKASHI RECEIVE OBITO'S OTHER EYE?

    Answer: .....NO, I hope not for his own sake.

    The guy has chakra issues. For him 2 Sharingans would be like a curse rather than a blessing.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  6. #6126
    Senior Member knife eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    532
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Answer: .....NO, I hope not for his own sake.

    The guy has chakra issues. For him 2 Sharingans would be like a curse rather than a blessing.
    LOL, good point, then he would have to wear special sunglasses. I hope not either. I don't want kakashi with anymore physical enhancement. The balance of his advantage/disadvantage is what makes him so cool. I do, however, hope something special and fitting becomes of obito's other eye.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

  7. #6127
    I'll be waiting, be sure. Yoru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,592
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Answer: .....NO, I hope not for his own sake.

    The guy has chakra issues. For him 2 Sharingans would be like a curse rather than a blessing.
    You're right Paul. 2 sharingans = Kakashi without chakra in the very beginning of any fight. He simply cannot fight with closed eyes, so I say too, that he wom't obtain the 2nd MS.
    I see the opposite happening tho'.
    Like...Naruto manages to Talk no jutsu on Tobi and redeem him. Then Obito will ask kakashi for his sharingan back, so that he'll be able to use an ultimate jutsu on Madara and try to wipe him out of the surface of earth. But he'll fail.

    I wonder...

    Q: If Itachi, Madara, Sasuke can use susanoo as the ultimate jutsu activated thanks to the both MS, then what jutsu would Obito activate by using 2 MS?

  8. #6128
    Senior Member knife eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    532
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    You're right Paul. 2 sharingans = Kakashi without chakra in the very beginning of any fight. He simply cannot fight with closed eyes, so I say too, that he wom't obtain the 2nd MS.
    I see the opposite happening tho'.
    Like...Naruto manages to Talk no jutsu on Tobi and redeem him. Then Obito will ask kakashi for his sharingan back, so that he'll be able to use an ultimate jutsu on Madara and try to wipe him out of the surface of earth. But he'll fail.

    I wonder...

    Q: If Itachi, Madara, Sasuke can use susanoo as the ultimate jutsu activated thanks to the both MS, then what jutsu would Obito activate by using 2 MS?
    Probably susanoo also. It seems to be a special and unique derivative of something sage/6path. Keeping in line, however, with deus ex machina sharingan tech; obito's double Ms activation might be another spiritual being entirely.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

  9. #6129
    I'll be waiting, be sure. Yoru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,592
    Q: Did nay of you think that the words of the old frog sage "You will fight against a young man with great power in his eyes" might refer to Tobito, and not to sasuke? I know Naruto understood it as if the sage were talking about sasuke, and he didn't let him finish the phrase. The sage said "do you have any idea of what he is"? Could ths be about Tobi?

  10. #6130
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,421
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    Q: Did nay of you think that the words of the old frog sage "You will fight against a young man with great power in his eyes" might refer to Tobito, and not to sasuke? I know Naruto understood it as if the sage were talking about sasuke, and he didn't let him finish the phrase. The sage said "do you have any idea of what he is"? Could ths be about Tobi?
    I think the prophecy is still about Sasuke. It could apply to Tobi as well, although I don't believe even Obito would really be considered a "young" man anymore, but the heart of the prophecy is about Sasuke. In any case, prophecies are generally fulfilled *because* those involved know about them / make the prophecy a reality through their actions; Naruto decided to face the Kyuubi because he needed its power to fight Sasuke. Despite Yondaime leaving Naruto the Kyuubi for the sake of defeating Tobi, and despite Tobi being the larger villain at this point, I believe Sasuke is Naruto's "Destined Opponent" at this point.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •