• Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 93 of 624 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 593 ... LastLast

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    This question is not worth a thread, so here goes:

How would Shinra Tensei fair against Susanoo?
    That depends on whether the Susanoo is equipped with the yata's mirror or not. Shinra Tensei wouldn't do anything against the yata's mirror, but Chou Shinra Tensei would have some effect for sure. Hungry ghost can just walk up to Sasuke's Susanoo without the weapons, and start suckin on its chakra, unless Susanoo can punch or something. Gedou Mazou would break it's bones, literally, would love to see that fight, but best way to defeat Susanoo, even with the spiritual weapons is Chibaku Tensei, which is the strongest jutsu in the manga so far. The yata's mirror can protect Itachi from one side at a time only, Chibaku Tensei encompasses 360 degrees, the whole earth Itachi is standing on, Susanoo wouldn't stand a chance against Chibaku Tensei.

My questions:

We know Susanoo has some defensive capabilities of it's own. The bones and the chakra around the bones protect it's Mangekyou user. When kirin hit Itachi's Susanoo in it's bones stage, there was no sign of the yata's mirror, cause the arm bone didn't even fully form.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/392/04-05/

Above was the first time we see the yata's mirror shield clearly. So what exactly stopped kirin? Was it Susanoo's bones or an invisible yata's mirror. (invisible even by it's own ethereal standards)

Second question is, we saw Sasuke use enton: kagu tsuchi with his right eye to control Amaterasu. Is this a new jutsu in Sasuke's repertoire, (if as by some assumptions he has 6 jutsus), or is this an undiscovered aspect of the Mangekyou power that Itachi was unaware of, like the ability to extinguish the Amaterasu flames using both eyes.

3rd question: Is Naruto Jesus or Buddha?
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 09-18-2009 at 03:15 AM.

Is the Storm jutsu Darui use a kekkei genkai or a regular jutsu?
    Also, is combining two elements exclusive to kekkei genkai and bijuu?

''Brother running with a torch and not a damn thing you can do about it!''

Quote Originally Posted by Masgrande View Post
    1) Is the Storm jutsu Darui use a kekkei genkai or a regular jutsu?
    2) Also, is combining two elements exclusive to kekkei genkai and bijuu?
    Fixed your multiple questions with numbers

1) It was just a lighting jutsu no blood limits involved

2) Yes that is correct

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post

My questions:

We know Susanoo has some defensive capabilities of it's own. The bones and the chakra around the bones protect it's Mangekyou user. When kirin hit Itachi's Susanoo in it's bones stage, there was no sign of the yata's mirror, cause the arm bone didn't even fully form.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/392/04-05/

Above was the first time we see the yata's mirror shield clearly. So what exactly stopped kirin? Was it Susanoo's bones or an invisible yata's mirror. (invisible even by it's own ethereal standards)

Second question is, we saw Sasuke use enton: kagu tsuchi with his right eye to control Amaterasu. Is this a new jutsu in Sasuke's repertoire, (if as by some assumptions he has 6 jutsus), or is this an undiscovered aspect of the Mangekyou power that Itachi was unaware of, like the ability to extinguish the Amaterasu flames using both eyes.

3rd question: Is Naruto Jesus or Buddha?
    1.) Itachi's partially formed Susano'o (without shield) did indeed stop Kirin. But he still took some kind of physical damage from Kirin even if it was only (miraculously) his Akatsuki robe that got vaporized. Not a lot of damage clearly, but he had to have taken some.

2.) I don't believe this ability is another MS jutsu for Sasuke. I think it goes right along with the ability of his right eye to manipulate the flames (ie. Shape Manipulation and putting out the flames). He just made a new technique using Amaterasu.

3.) Naruto is Chuck Norris.....

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    1.) Itachi's partially formed Susano'o (without shield) did indeed stop Kirin. But he still took some kind of physical damage from Kirin even if it was only (miraculously) his Akatsuki robe that got vaporized. Not a lot of damage clearly, but he had to have taken some.

2.) I don't believe this ability is another MS jutsu for Sasuke. I think it goes right along with the ability of his right eye to manipulate the flames (ie. Shape Manipulation and putting out the flames). He just made a new technique using Amaterasu.

3.) Naruto is Chuck Norris.....
    1. I agree, Susanoo itself can take plenty of damage but even it has a limit, so that's why it needs the yata's mirror to enhance it's defensive capability.

2. I agree with you also, don't believe it is another MS jutsu for Sasuke. It is an aspect of the Mangekyou power that still relates to one of the Mangekyou jutsus. But I don't think Sasuke created the tech, it came with the Mangekyou, but was undiscovered by Itachi. I'll explain in the discussion thread cause I believe I have found the proof.

3. Naruto is the new god of Narutoverse aka Rokudaime Sennin. Dattebayo.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    1. I agree, Susanoo itself can take plenty of damage but even it has a limit, so that's why it needs the yata's mirror to enhance it's defensive capability.

2. I agree with you also, don't believe it is another MS jutsu for Sasuke. It is an aspect of the Mangekyou power that still relates to one of the Mangekyou jutsus. But I don't think Sasuke created the tech, it came with the Mangekyou, but was undiscovered by Itachi. I'll explain in the discussion thread cause I believe I have found the proof.

3. Naruto is the new god of Narutoverse aka Rokudaime Sennin. Dattebayo.
    Technically no jutsu is created, they are all just discovered. At least thats the way I look at it. Its like science. Mixing chemicals you can say that you created a compound but really you just discovered it.
    Same difference add 1 part hand sign and 1 part chakra. I think there are a few exceptions but for the most part thats what i think.

Didn't oro himself say he wanted to discover all the jutsu, not create.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    Technically no jutsu is created, they are all just discovered. At least thats the way I look at it. Its like science. Mixing chemicals you can say that you created a compound but really you just discovered it.
    Same difference add 1 part hand sign and 1 part chakra. I think there are a few exceptions but for the most part thats what i think.

Didn't oro himself say he wanted to discover all the jutsu, not create.
    Well in the case of jutsus, I think 'discovering' and 'creating' are interchangeable terms.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Fixed your multiple questions with numbers

1) It was just a lighting jutsu no blood limits involved

2) Yes that is correct

(1) Prbl agree.
    (2). No. Sandaime Hokage combines fire and earth elements. I think combining elements can be done by a skilled ninja, but Kekkei Genkai prb help the same way sharingan helps with katon jutsu's, byuakugan helps with ninjutsu e.c.t.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    (1) Prbl agree.
    (2). No. Sandaime Hokage combines fire and earth elements. I think combining elements can be done by a skilled ninja, but Kekkei Genkai prb help the same way sharingan helps with katon jutsu's, byuakugan helps with ninjutsu e.c.t.
    Um, byakugan helps with ninjutsu, did I miss something? lol

Combining elements to create a jutsu and elemental fusion jutsus are 2 different things. Any1 with more than 2 elements can combine elements to create combination jutsus, such as fire + wind, yamato's & Naruto's water + wind, darui's water + lightning, sandaime's water + earth to make mud. But elemental fusions such as hashirama & yamato's mokuton, & haku's hyouton, & 4 tailed jinchuriki's magmaton require fusing the 2 elements before hand to create jutsus, that requires a kekkeigenkai.

I'm really interested to hear how non-elemental jutsu, such as the Sharingan, Shadow Possession, and Cursed Seal work. hope the manga remembers to give Naruto a training phase with those before the final clash, would hate to see him become the strongest Shinobi without knowing all the aspects of jutsu.