• No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 92 of 624 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 592 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden82 View Post
    Who is Kurotsuchi again? I saw the name mentioned in this weeks spoiler.
    One of the guardians of the Tsuchikage. The female one who called Deidara "older brother".

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    One of the guardians of the Tsuchikage. The female one who called Deidara "older brother".
    Oh yeah, totally forgot. Thanks!

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Cool

I have a question, you know it's a good one.

The hyugas are known to have great chakra control. Why don't they use shunshin and strike opponents really fast with the gentle fist, rendering them without chakra?

Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    I have a question, you know it's a good one.

The hyugas are known to have great chakra control. Why don't they use shunshin and strike opponents really fast with the gentle fist, rendering them without chakra?
    If kishi let them do that, then they PWN everybody except someone with a Sharingan.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    If kishi let them do that, then they PWN everybody except someone with a Sharingan.

True, but imagine a hyuga with a good supply of chakra and he could have a chakra armor, they already emit chakra when using a kaiten, but a contiguous chakra armor would be very useful, especially if it's elemental chakra. And if they really practice their shunshin, they'd be more than a match for a Mangekyou user. The byakugan is already very resistant, if not immune to genjutsu, they can use shunshin to avoid the Amaterasu. The raikage was doing pretty good with his shunshin until he foolishly got his arm lit on fire. The hyugas are quite patient, they wouldn't do something that stupid. The raikage with his shunshin got pretty close to Sasuke to pick him up and slam him down before Susanoo activated. If it was Neji doing that, he'd just do a few quick hits on Sasuke, blocking all his chakra, no more Susanoo. lol.

I think its not a question of "why can't", but more of a "why don't" they use uber speed.

I could imagine if you are moving incredibly fast, your ability for pin point accuracy could suffer, and thus reduce the effectiveness of the Gentle Fist.

Also the general "Hyuga" style seems to favour a more defensive demeanour, and as such, speed is hardly an issue if you are wanting the enemy to come to you. All that matters in this is quick reflexes and a high reaction speed. Patience is a big thing to the Hyuga, it seems.

If the games are of any example, Hinata's Father (in Hanabi's Ougis) showed great speed, comparable to Shunshin. So it is highly possible that we have just not seen them utilise Shunshin in the manga.

This question is not worth a thread, so here goes:

How would Shinra Tensei fair against Susanoo?

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    This question is not worth a thread, so here goes:

How would Shinra Tensei fair against Susanoo?
    It would do well in keeping Susano'o away from the Shinra Tensei user, but I don't think Shinra Tensei would be the means by which the Susano'o user would be defeated. Also of note, when I say Susano'o, I'm referring to Itachi's version of Susano'o (ie. Sword and Shield model).

ok how would naruto's sage mode affect him while he is trying to change into the 9 tails or even with his chakra flow, it seems like he has infinte amount already but how would giving it a 9 tails boost affect it

i dont think its thread worthy tell if its and i'll post it

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke_perez22 View Post
    ok how would naruto's sage mode affect him while he is trying to change into the 9 tails or even with his chakra flow, it seems like he has infinte amount already but how would giving it a 9 tails boost affect it

i dont think its thread worthy tell if its and i'll post it
    Up till now Naruto has not been able to go past three tails without loosing control. On one occasion we have seen Naruto combine Sage Mode with 9Tail Chakra without any problem, although he didn't have any tail showing at the time.

Many fans hope that Naruto will one day be able to use 9Tails chakra to ballance Sage Energy so that he can attain an Uber Powerful state. We just have to wait for Kishi to show us if this will happen, and how it will happen.

Personally I believe it will happen.