• No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 91 of 624 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 591 ... LastLast
    Cockney Geezer
    QUESTION: Sasuke has lost his power to regenerate from the mouth?

Otherwise I would question, how he's able to continue the fight without his brain leaking... if the fight doesn't stop in the next issue.

Quote Originally Posted by ng.jimmy View Post
    QUESTION: Sasuke has lost his power to regenerate from the mouth?

Otherwise I would question, how he's able to continue the fight without his brain leaking... if the fight doesn't stop in the next issue.
    Wait, what? Regenerate from the mouth? He was able to do that before? I'm totally lost with this question.

Feels Good To Be The King KingDrago's Avatar
    I'm gonna guess that he meant Orochimaru's ability to spit out new bodies and I'm also gonna guess that yes, Sasuke lost that ability.

Quote Originally Posted by KingDrago View Post
    I'm gonna guess that he meant Orochimaru's ability to spit out new bodies and I'm also gonna guess that yes, Sasuke lost that ability.
    Oh ok. Makes much more sense now. Thank you. And I will agree, Sasuke can't do that anymore. It was purely Orochimaru's ability only gained by Sasuke because he absorbed Orochimaru.

Cockney Geezer
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Oh ok. Makes much more sense now. Thank you. And I will agree, Sasuke can't do that anymore. It was purely Orochimaru's ability only gained by Sasuke because he absorbed Orochimaru.
    I thought ability was taught, or copied from the sharingan. But at least we'll see Sasuke pickup his brains in the next chapter

Question:

Naruto and Sasuke are destined to fight each other. As we know sasuke stareted to awaken Susanoo, but being Naruto the "good hero" he'll have to find a way to break this powerful defence: do you think here is something powerful enough to destroy, unactivate susanoo?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    Question:

Naruto and Sasuke are destined to fight each other. As we know sasuke stareted to awaken Susanoo, but being Naruto the "good hero" he'll have to find a way to break this powerful defence: do you think here is something powerful enough to destroy, unactivate susanoo?
    If Naruto can't power through Susano'o with brute strength alone, I'd wager that Itachi's 'gift' will even the playing field a bit. Surely Itachi must have thought of the possibility of Sasuke fighting Naruto and using his (Itachi's) MS techniques against him. Either that or Itachi's 'gift' goes beyond merely countering Sasuke's MS.

Question:

As you hinted the Good Guy Hero will win in the end, Kishimoto will make sure of it. For now however, the only weaknesses I can think of against Susanoo are:

1) Extreme Brute force, greater than Raikage's

2) Madara's dimensional warping (behind the boundary of protection Susanoo offers)

3) The inevitable fatigue/damage brought on by overuse of Susanoo.

At this point I'm afraid Naruto only has option 3 open to him, without some Upgrade from Kishi.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Question:

to add up to what the Afrothunda and Paulbee have said, Naruto's frog katas style, in sage mode, could theoretically give him the speed, strength, to hit Sasuke, and since He does not need to come into physical contact with the target, would not be affected by the Amaterasu shroud.

least that is what I think.

Who is Kurotsuchi again? I saw the name mentioned in this weeks spoiler.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,