• No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 81 of 624 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 581 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ng.jimmy View Post
    Question: We know that Itachi and Sasuke were the kids of the leader of the Uchiha clan.

Is the leader of the clan passed on from previous leaders?

If so, that would directly mean that Madara is Itachi and Sasuke's great great grand-father is that right?
    I dunno, but I've wondered about that too. I'd say it is definitely a possibility, but that is just my opinion.
    When heroes fall, in love or war, they live forever...

Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    Ahh, the sound of lightning aka thunder. But the page prior to that one had a huge lightning crack the skies. Who's doing was it? Do you agree that it was Pain's doing right? If so, next question:

Since Pain could control the weather, what if he were to face Sasuke's kirin, would he be able to control that as well?
    Since Pein was capable of creating rain, its natural that lightning and thunder were a by-product of his ability. I wouldn't say he was deliberately creating lightning though. I think you're maybe looking into that scene too much. All of what happened in that scene was all for dramatic effect in my eyes.

Question: We know that Itachi and Sasuke were the kids of the leader of the Uchiha clan.

If so, that would directly mean that Madara is Itachi and Sasuke's great great grand-father is that right?
    Remember, Madara left the village, so it stands to reason that someone else not related to Madara could have taken over the clan.

Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Since Pein was capable of creating rain, its natural that lightning and thunder were a by-product of his ability. I wouldn't say he was deliberately creating lightning though. I think you're maybe looking into that scene too much. All of what happened in that scene was all for dramatic effect in my eyes.
    Well it could be a by-product of the ability to create rain, but since Pain has such a good control of the weather, it's not too far-fetched to think that Pain manipulated the elements in the sky to create the perfect conditions for that lightning flash. Cause he was linked to the rain drops at all times even when not concentrating. What exactly did konan mean by "The sky cries again, Pain, you!" Think of how Sasuke used the fire dragons to create the storm which created the lightning. But that's not the point I was getting at, I'm asking 2 questions, would it be possible for Pain to create the conditions for kirin as well, and if he were to face off Sasuke using kirin, Can Pain steal control of kirin from Sasuke since he has a far greater mastery of all elements?

Even tho it's highly unlikely, there is still a possibility that they are related. But Madara would then be the great grandfather, or even the grandfather since it was only less than 80 years ago. As afro said, Madara did leave the village, but he could've snuck back in anytime while hiding in disguise and fathered a kid. Even if Madara isn't Sasuke's grandpa, Sasuke still means alot to him, as he is the heir to the uchiha clan, Sasuke is heir to Madara's legacy.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    Well it could be a by-product of the ability to create rain, but since Pain has such a good control of the weather, it's not too far-fetched to think that Pain manipulated the elements in the sky to create the perfect conditions for that lightning flash. Cause he was linked to the rain drops at all times even when not concentrating. What exactly did konan mean by "The sky cries again, Pain, you!" Think of how Sasuke used the fire dragons to create the storm which created the lightning. But that's not the point I was getting at, I'm asking 2 questions, would it be possible for Pain to create the conditions for kirin as well, and if he were to face off Sasuke using kirin, Can Pain steal control of kirin from Sasuke since he has a far greater mastery of all elements?
    First question = Yes. If Pein creates his rain clouds, it would set up the conditions for Sasuke to use Kirin.

Second question = Not sure. Even though we know Nagato was able to use all the elements, his Pein bodies didn't. God realm didn't use any elemental abilities as attacks. So if I went just based on that, I don't think Pein would be able to take control of Sasuke's Kirin.

Beer and Music
    so i was thinking.. The Hokage(danzou) mentioned that he can't use his doujutsu when he pleases.

so i was wondering..did he use his doujutsu to convince the counselor's to make him hokage?
    it would make sense if he really did..cause of how the just agreed to him so easily, even after they thought making kakashi a hokage would be brilliant.

and if so...when danzou said that he cant use his doujutsu as many times..would that mean that he is lying? to not cause problem for the time being, since the byakugan user can see chakra flow. or is he really telling the truth that he cannot use it

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    so i was thinking.. The Hokage(danzou) mentioned that he can't use his doujutsu when he pleases.

so i was wondering..did he use his doujutsu to convince the counselor's to make him hokage?
    it would make sense if he really did..cause of how the just agreed to him so easily, even after they thought making kakashi a hokage would be brilliant.

(adding to yours) Also notice how he also wants sasuke's eyes he knows about a better mangekyou

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke_perez22 View Post
    (adding to yours) Also notice how he also wants sasuke's eyes he knows about a better mangekyou
    what?
    u person, dont add to my post
    it has nothing to do with what im talking about
    do us all a favor and stop posting

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

and if so...when danzou said that he cant use his doujutsu as many times..would that mean that he is lying? to not cause problem for the time being, since the byakugan user can see chakra flow. or is he really telling the truth that he cannot use it
    He was about to make Kakashi Hokage pretty easily as well until Danzo spoke up. So I'm not so sure about any foul play, but the possibility can't be entirely ruled out since it does seem his ability works without making direct eye contact which I find weird. And since Danzo is in the same situation as Kakashi, using his sharingan should have the same effects (ie. Uses more chakra and strains the body). So continuous use of that ability wouldn't be good for Danzo.

Spoiler!
    Danzo couldn't possibly know about Sasuke's Mangekyo Sharingan. So that can't be it. If we think about how Danzo reacted when Ao revealed his Byakugan, its easy to see what Fuu meant when he said to 'recover the sharingan'. If Danzo would have killed a Hyuga for losing/giving up one of his eyes, then with the sharingan hanging in the balance, he'd be no different. He'd kill to keep that in Konoha too.

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    He was about to make Kakashi Hokage pretty easily as well until Danzo spoke up. So I'm not so sure about any foul play, but the possibility can't be entirely ruled out since it does seem his ability works without making direct eye contact which I find weird. And since Danzo is in the same situation as Kakashi, using his sharingan should have the same effects (ie. Uses more chakra and strains the body).
    yeah thats what it makes it seem like..since his technique is/was not supposed to be known or leaked till a byakugan user took a peak. so i was thinking, maybe he made that speech to make it seem like his words were to convince them rather than being "forced" to agree.
    about the strain, i agree with you

I also wondered about that, looks like Danzou is shopping around for a better Sharingan.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !