9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 75 of 624 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 575 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Never heard of 461 being out yet.
    I must have mistaken something then - Thank you.

Shut up and come with me!

Cockney Geezer
    Is the swirl on Naruto's Left arm and the Mask of Madara in anyway symbolically related?

"http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/460/06/"

Quote Originally Posted by ng.jimmy View Post
    Is the swirl on Naruto's Left arm and the Mask of Madara in anyway symbolically related?

"http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/460/06/"
    Nope, because the swirl on Naruto's jacket is present on the back of every ninjas green vest.

here i have question that everyone bashes on me for
    why do you guys THINK itachi's death awakened sasuke's powers????

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke_perez22 View Post
    Are you talking about Itachi's death awakening the MS techniques that Itachi gave to Sasuke? Or are you talking about Itachi's death awakening Sasuke's MS? In any case, if it weren't for Itachi dying so Sasuke could obtain MS, he wouldn't be able to use the techniques Itachi gave him anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Are you talking about Itachi's death awakening the MS techniques that Itachi gave to Sasuke? Or are you talking about Itachi's death awakening Sasuke's MS? In any case, if it weren't for Itachi dying so Sasuke could obtain MS, he wouldn't be able to use the techniques Itachi gave him anyway.
    yes Awakening MS becouse to the best of my ability this is what happened

notice how he TRANSFERRED hi powers????

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke_perez22 View Post
    Sigh, it was clearly stated that Itachi IMPLANTED an Amaterasu into Sasuke. In other words, he sealed it ! His no medical ninja but he could know a lot about seals and sealing jutsus, that means that he couldnt awaken Sasukes MS by a mere seal.

Remember, MS has a special recommendations of obtaining it. The user have to loose a very precious person of his - brother/friend/family member/girlfriend - and that by his own hands !! Well, its not important that the user literaly kills that precious person but he must feel guilty of it !

Also notice this :

Spoiler!

Thats Itachis MS, not Sasukes - that clearly says that the Amaterasu was a seal - a one time thing as well !!

Spoiler!

Here Sasuke uses Amaterasu with his OWN MS - meaning its his OWN jutsu. Itachi and Sasuke are brothers after-all and its not surprising to me tha they have the same MS jutsu. In fact I think that every uchiha who would have obtained MS would have Amaterasu !

Also, Sasuke awakened his MS AFTER he got to know the truth. His emotions were raging and it was then that he felt anger, guilt and sadness - all that which is a recommendation of MS activation - wuala and there he awakened it !!

Spoiler!
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Sigh, it was clearly stated that Itachi IMPLANTED an Amaterasu into Sasuke. In other words, he sealed it ! His no medical ninja but he could know a lot about seals and sealing jutsus, that means that he couldnt awaken Sasukes MS by a mere seal.

Remember, MS has a special recommendations of obtaining it. The user have to loose a very precious person of his - brother/friend/family member/girlfriend - and that by his own hands !! Well, its not important that the user literaly kills that precious person but he must feel guilty of it !

Also notice this :

Spoiler!

Thats Itachis MS, not Sasukes - that clearly says that the Amaterasu was a seal - a one time thing as well !!

Spoiler!

Here Sasuke uses Amaterasu with his OWN MS - meaning its his OWN jutsu. Itachi and Sasuke are brothers after-all and its not surprising to me tha they have the same MS jutsu. In fact I think that every uchiha who would have obtained MS would have Amaterasu !

Also, Sasuke awakened his MS AFTER he got to know the truth. His emotions were raging and it was then that he felt anger, guilt and sadness - all that which is a recommendation of MS activation - wuala and there he awakened it !!

Spoiler!
    yes i understand now this is how u prove some one wrong thanks i would but clapping hands but i dont know how

i was sat thinking is kakshis kamui similar to tobis teleporting because there very similar plus kakashi and tobi both have sharingan
    Coughs and sneezes spread mystery diseases just ask itachi and kimomaru to name a few

Quote Originally Posted by sagenarutard View Post
    i was sat thinking is kakshis kamui similar to tobis teleporting because there very similar plus kakashi and tobi both have sharingan
    ... what?

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist