• No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 74 of 624 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 574 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Does anyone else think Madara has the ability not only to transport through space and time but to transport directly to anyone he desires?

I ask this question because there's was no way he could've known sasuke's exact position when he was heading to konoha. And also on the latest chapter he found naruto almost instantly.

At first I thought he had a "instant chakra location" ability, but than again how would he know which chakra belongs to naruto?, for example - karin senses chakra but she couldn't identify danzou without knowing who he is.

The only logical way is if Madara has an ability similar to what we've seen on X-Men, in terms of Professor-X using Cerebro to locate and and at the same time see the actual mutant.

does anyone else agree?
    Madara's fought Naruto before, so sensing Naruto's particular chakra wouldn't be too difficult for him (if he's able to sense chakra like Karin). But then again, it seems most shinobi have a limited chakra sensing ability though. If not that, then if he's really moving so ridiculously fast, he could cover a whole lot of distance in a relatively short amount of time. So all Madara would need to know is the general direction or location someone is headed and find someone easily with his speed.

yeah i agree. its most likely multiple jutsus that he either copied or developed. remember how he stopped stopped sugiestu's blow with his arm. he can control his own density so that he can either pass through or make things stop within his body. that plus him knowing where everyone is like karin's chakra sensing but more advanced.

my question:

when he does that dodge to avoid the rasengan, i wonder where he teleports his stomach too?

this is a crazy theory, but it would be cool if he can teleport certain body parts only because the kyubbi is locked up. like the kyubbi and other bijus are from a different dimenson right? that would explains why he never went to naruto to get the kyubbi back. because he can teleport his body parts without having to show his sharingan to trap kyubbi in a genjutsu. again this is just crazy theory

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    my question:

1) when he does that dodge to avoid the rasengan, i wonder where he teleports his stomach too?

this is a crazy theory, but it would be cool if he can teleport certain body parts only because the kyubbi is locked up.

2) like the kyubbi and other bijus are from a different dimenson right? that would explains why he never went to naruto to get the kyubbi back. because he can teleport his body parts without having to show his sharingan to trap kyubbi in a genjutsu. again this is just crazy theory

1) This has been one of my various theories on Madara but one idea is that Madara created his own pocket dimension within himself similar to how Orochimaru did. When someone tries to attack he phases parts of himself into that dimension then phases back.

2) Its not clear what the origin of the bijuu come from as the only indication was from that god awfull filler with the 3 tails using some kind of time-space power to open a hole to another dimension within itself.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Does anyone else think Madara has the ability not only to transport through space and time but to transport directly to anyone he desires?

I ask this question because there's was no way he could've known sasuke's exact position when he was heading to konoha. And also on the latest chapter he found naruto almost instantly.

At first I thought he had a "instant chakra location" ability, but than again how would he know which chakra belongs to naruto?, for example - karin senses chakra but she couldn't identify danzou without knowing who he is.

The only logical way is if Madara has an ability similar to what we've seen on X-Men, in terms of Professor-X using Cerebro to locate and and at the same time see the actual mutant.

does anyone else agree?
    DUDE!! I wanted to bring the same info up ;p I agree with you. About the cerebro,.. I think that it is his SHARIGHAN! Really, hear me out..

everytime madara knows where people are instantly! also, everytime when he transport himself, his SHARIGHAN EYE, is the first that's coming and after that, his body is warping.

( good example is when Madara is coming infront of Sasuke & Co.. )

So, this could also lead us why nobody can hit him! I mean, no phyiscal attack can hurt him, but madara could deflect Suigetsu's attack with his arm..

his cerebro must be his Sharighan.. maybe it only needs Madara to have one look at you, for finding you after that.. he found Naruto directly! Still think that everything is being stored into his Sharighan ( chakra, jutsu.. )

Madara doesn't even make a HANDSEAL when he is transporting! Kakashi can transport someone into other dimension, but Madara's space/time jutsu could be almost the same, but madara can transport himself instead of somebody else.

I don't say that they have both EXACT the same abbility, but something in that league. don't forget that we're talking about Madara, number one talented uchiha + he was the FIRST who obtained the EMS..

Also, he can put out " ametarasu ", when sasuke made his ametarasu on KB, he did that with his left eye, but when he was putting it out, he did that with his right eye.

What I want to say is that, putting out ametarasu is maybe unique abbility of sasuke, because I don't remember that itachi could do it or ever said he could.. but madara did put it out and after that he said; I'm glad I didn't tell everything to Itachi.

Very possible that Madara knows, for living so many years, what all the abbilities are of the Sharighan..

His Sharighan is the key for anything what's mysterie about him. his space / time jutsu, his chakra level for living so many years, everything!

I'm 80 % convinced that it's his sharighan that gives him the abbility to find people instantly and his space / time jutsu.

Also, we have seen the Genjutsu of Itachi and Sasuke, I don't want to see what Madara is capable off with his Genjutsu
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Q: is danzo the 6th hokage or is he just a replacement of the 5th
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    Q: is danzo the 6th hokage or is he just a replacement of the 5th
    he hasn't been selected by the jonin votes yet so he isn't the official hokage at the moment.

I don't really remember this...

Is Sasuke's cursed seal still working or did it disappear or did it get weakened when Oro "died"?

I can't find a good answer to this, do anyone have it, or am I totally lost?

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sebinho View Post
    I don't really remember this...

Is Sasuke's cursed seal still working or did it disappear or did it get weakened when Oro "died"?

I can't find a good answer to this, do anyone have it, or am I totally lost?
    http://media2.onemanga.com/mangas/00...0044571/02.jpg

http://media2.onemanga.com/mangas/00...0044571/03.jpg

there ya go.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

I have some questions: Didn't chapter 461 come out the same time as 460 this week?

If it did, when will the English translation be available?

Shut up and come with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Ottawa View Post
    I have some questions: Didn't chapter 461 come out the same time as 460 this week?

If it did, when will the English translation be available?
    Never heard of 461 being out yet.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !