• No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 73 of 624 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 173 573 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    1) What do you suppose that syncing Sasuke to the Statue really meant? Could it be as straight forward as having Sasuke operate it on his behalf, or is it something far more sinister.

2) When use by Nagato for the first time, the statue sucked out the rain ninja's souls, is this a feature of the statue, or just a manifestation of the same Soul sucking powers Pain used when he attacked Konoha.
    Interesting questions so I have to give my sauce to it too ;D

I think that by 'syncing' he meant the Akatsuki ring and the necessary knowledge for the Dragon Sealing technique..I think without the right knowledge or the exact use of the jutsu the statue will crumble or the tailed beast won't get selead like it should.
    Why do I think that?
    Well..it's faster and better to have more people who can use the sealing technique,they're faster..they'd take weeks to seal the Kyuubi I think lol.

Since Gedou Mazou's only purpose is to suck out souls wether they be from humans or tailed beasts, it's just like POW said a normal function..it's just a offensive-type technique with a high prize..or a pure sealing technique where the target has to be immobilzed.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post

I've been thinking about this for a long time. Okay, we know that to obtain MS, you have to kill your best friend: Basically sever a very important bond or (the following is speculation) experience the feeling of great loss and anguish such as having a strong bond forcefully severed.

In my opinion, Kakashi has met this criteria already. Along with training, he obtained MS.

I think that we, the readers, have to come up with our own conclusion as to how Kakashi obtained MS because I doubt Kishi will ever explain it. Plus leaving this mystery unsolved ads to Kakashi's enigmatic nature.
    I understand what you are saying, but..

if kishi doesn't reveal how kakashi obtained his MS, it will always be a big HOLE for us.

what I think why and how he did obtained MS is;

- in the timeskip if three years, when naruto was training with Jiraiya,.. kakashi somehow achieved his MS by training to his limits ( maybe also training ONLY with the sharighan.. )
    - or he HEARED or SAW that RIN was or being killed, by those emotion for letting obito down ( not protecting RIN as he asked ) kakashi somehow obtained his Mangekyou Power.

I mean, who did he lose in that timeskip of 3 years ?!? If someone close dies infront of you, BAM! you achieve Mangekyou Sharighan.. but maybe TRAINING with EVERYTHING you got for 3 years straight, maybe thats the way how he did it.

Also, by not having an UCHIHA BODY, maybe training for so many years is the key for obtaining MS related to a non - uchiha body.

So just like RIFT is saying, because he allready experienced a great loss + his intens training, gave him to oppertunity for achieving MS. ( on a sidenote, sasuke also experienced a very GREAT LOSS + he trained his ass off with Orochimaru, but he didn't achieved his MS ? )

going all DIZZZY again.. haha
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    I understand what you are saying, but..

if kishi doesn't reveal how kakashi obtained his MS, it will always be a big HOLE for us.

what I think why and how he did obtained MS is;

- in the timeskip if three years, when naruto was training with Jiraiya,.. kakashi somehow achieved his MS by training to his limits ( maybe also training ONLY with the sharighan.. )
    - or he HEARED or SAW that RIN was or being killed, by those emotion for letting obito down ( not protecting RIN as he asked ) kakashi somehow obtained his Mangekyou Power.

I mean, who did he lose in that timeskip of 3 years ?!? If someone close dies infront of you, BAM! you achieve Mangekyou Sharighan.. but maybe TRAINING with EVERYTHING you got for 3 years straight, maybe thats the way how he did it.

Also, by not having an UCHIHA BODY, maybe training for so many years is the key for obtaining MS related to a non - uchiha body.

So just like RIFT is saying, because he allready experienced a great loss + his intens training, gave him to oppertunity for achieving MS. ( on a sidenote, sasuke also experienced a very GREAT LOSS + he trained his ass off with Orochimaru, but he didn't achieved his MS ? )

going all DIZZZY again.. haha
    One thing you're forgetting to take into account is that Kakashi never even knew that the Mangekyou Sharingan even existed, until Itachi used it on him just before the timeskip. Then it may have taken him some time to figure out how what it was, if it was possible to unlock it, then determine how to unlock it.

I've always maintained that it takes a moment of extreme pure emotion to unlock the MS, whether its loss, stress, or maybe even frustration about not understanding, it just seems to me that its a monumental emotional peak that seems to release it. Sasuke, while training with Orochimaru, seemed to kill off all his emotions, which would make it harder to release his MS if emotion is what it takes.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Q : Naruto manga arrives this week or the next one ?
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by Damon Max View Post
    Q : Naruto manga arrives this week or the next one ?
    this!

so if mandara founded thuchia part of konoha and the first hokage founded part of the village thats a fact so who founded the hyuga clan cus im intrested there a bit secrective and im intrested to no who founded it does any now the anser
    Coughs and sneezes spread mystery diseases just ask itachi and kimomaru to name a few

Quote Originally Posted by sagenarutard View Post
    so if mandara founded thuchia part of konoha and the first hokage founded part of the village thats a fact so who founded the hyuga clan cus im intrested there a bit secrective and im intrested to no who founded it does any now the anser
    Only Kishi knows and it probably will never be answered unless he reveals it in a future Databook.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    ok, the third was konohamaru's grandpa, and asuma was his uncle so:

Which of Konohamaru's parents do you think is the third's child? Mama or Papa?
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hikonami View Post
    ok, the third was konohamaru's grandpa, and asuma was his uncle so:

Which of Konohamaru's parents do you think is the third's child? Mama or Papa?
    Pure speculation but I would say Girl because if it was guy he would probably be more intergrated in the story, especially during Shikamaru's revenge for Asuma phase.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Does anyone else think Madara has the ability not only to transport through space and time but to transport directly to anyone he desires?

I ask this question because there's was no way he could've known sasuke's exact position when he was heading to konoha. And also on the latest chapter he found naruto almost instantly.

At first I thought he had a "instant chakra location" ability, but than again how would he know which chakra belongs to naruto?, for example - karin senses chakra but she couldn't identify danzou without knowing who he is.

The only logical way is if Madara has an ability similar to what we've seen on X-Men, in terms of Professor-X using Cerebro to locate and and at the same time see the actual mutant.

does anyone else agree?