• No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 72 of 624 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 572 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    1) In a Star wars comparison Sasuke would repesent Darkside Luke or rather what Luke could have became by temptation to the Darkside.

The Emperor(Madara) clearly saw that Vader(Nagato) had great potential in his youth but his injuries left him only about 60% of that potentia

The Emperor(Madara) then saught out a stronger younger apprentice who could replace the aging Vader(Nagato) and become his new tool/weapon in Darkside-Luke(Sasuke)

2) I would have to go with Sasuke's mom shes a total milf! Mikoto all the way!
    Spoiler!

Ahh, that makes perfect sense that Sasuke is like the darkside Luke. I see Naruto as Luke as he changed Vader's mind and is the chosen one, but Sasuke is like his direct opposite. They're like the yin and the yang, the light and the dark side of the ninja world. Kishi basically split the 2 personas/destinies of Luke into 2 characters but they're inseparable, no matter how far they get from each other, they'll clash back together.
    So you agree with me that Madara is weak at this moment right? Not totally vulnerable, still able to put up a good fight, but weak compared to Nagato or would be Sasuke. Cause Darth Vader was the one jedi who had the greatest control of the dark force, and only dark luke had the chance to surpass him. So Sasuke (excluding Naruto) is the only one capable of surpassing Nagato, as Madara wants. And only way I see that happening is if he takes Itachi's eyes and attains the EMS. So it might be inevitable that Sasuke will get the EMS. His 4th EMS jutsu is gonna be something totally crazy.

How can you say no to kushina, those long red hair and that beautiful smile, I think she's hotter.

http://www.mangatoshokan.com/read/naruto/14/382/11
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 08-14-2009 at 11:24 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by •Rokudaime Sennin• ™ View Post
    Ahh, that makes perfect sense that Sasuke is like the darkside Luke. I see Naruto as Luke as he changed Vader's mind and is the chosen one, but Sasuke is like his direct opposite. They're like the yin and the yang, the light and the dark side of the ninja world. Kishi basically split the 2 personas/destinies of Luke into 2 characters but they're inseparable, no matter how far they get from each other, they'll clash back together.
    So you agree with me that Madara is weak at this moment right? Not totally vulnerable, still able to put up a good fight, but weak compared to Nagato or would be Sasuke. Cause Darth Vader was the one jedi who had the greatest control of the dark force, and only dark luke had the chance to surpass him. So Sasuke (excluding Naruto) is the only one capable of surpassing Nagato, as Madara wants.[/B] And only way I see that happening is if he takes Itachi's eyes and attains the EMS. So it might be inevitable that Sasuke will get the EMS. His 4th EMS jutsu is gonna be something totally crazy.

How can you say no to kushina, those long red hair and that beautiful smile, I think she's hotter.

It does seem then that the "Naruto" analog of the Dark Force is the Gedou Mazo Statue. At least this is the one thing Madara spoke of Syncing Sasuke to.

If this is true, does it imply that anu sufficiently powerful person can operate the statue. Nagato I can get, it's his statue. Sasuke.....?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by •Rokudaime Sennin• ™ View Post
    So you agree with me that Madara is weak at this moment right? Not totally vulnerable, still able to put up a good fight, but weak compared to Nagato or would be Sasuke. Cause Darth Vader was the one jedi who had the greatest control of the dark force, and only dark luke had the chance to surpass him. So Sasuke (excluding Naruto) is the only one capable of surpassing Nagato, as Madara wants. And only way I see that happening is if he takes Itachi's eyes and attains the EMS. So it might be inevitable that Sasuke will get the EMS. His 4th EMS jutsu is gonna be something totally crazy.

Yeeeessss understand it you do !!!

- Indeed Madara is not in his "perfect form" yet and part of all this is restoring him to his former glory as he himself said soon his own power will be as it should, back when he first revealed himself to be Madara.

- Kushina is too Tomboyish for my taste, Mikoto is cuter.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    It does seem then that the "Naruto" analog of the Dark Force is the Gedou Mazo Statue. At least this is the one thing Madara spoke of Syncing Sasuke to.

If this is true, does it imply that anu sufficiently powerful person can operate the statue. Nagato I can get, it's his statue. Sasuke.....?

Actually Paul, Madara was able to control the statue when Pain and Konan left for Konoha and they where sealing the 8 Tail that turned out to be a tentacle so it would seem so.

Its also possible Madara is the one who gave/told young Nagato about the statue and he foresaw/setup the whole trap being set that ended up in Yahiko dying and Nagato using his trump card Gendou.

There is cleary something more to the statue... it may be part of the weapon Pain mentioned that would oblitirate and entire country in less than a second.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

1) What do you suppose that syncing Sasuke to the Statue really meant? Could it be as straight forward as having Sasuke operate it on his behalf, or is it something far more sinister.

2) When use by Nagato for the first time, the statue sucked out the rain ninja's souls, is this a feature of the statue, or just a manifestation of the same Soul sucking powers Pain used when he attacked Konoha.

1) What do you suppose that syncing Sasuke to the Statue really meant? Could it be as straight forward as having Sasuke operate it on his behalf, or is it something far more sinister.

2) When use by Nagato for the first time, the statue sucked out the rain ninja's souls, is this a feature of the statue, or just a manifestation of the same Soul sucking powers Pain used when he attacked Konoha.

1) Short answer: Something more sinister

- Could only throw out wild guesses because what Madara plans to do with the tailed beasts is not clear yet but the statue obviously plays some big role in it. Like with most things in the world of Naruto anything that grants you great power comes at a great cost.

2) I believe this is the normal function of the statue as the same 9 dragons sealing is used to seal tailed beasts. In the same way Minato's death god sealing jutsu can seal either people or tailed beasts.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

This got me curious, I was think whether its possible for kakashi to evolve his sharingan to EMS?

The thing is, he doesn't have the Uchiha bloodline, so theirs a possibility that if he replaces his sharingan with another (let's say danzou dies and kakashi makes a quick withdrawal lol) he could just end up with a new sharingan rather than an evolved EMS.

But than again theirs a possibility that he could gain an ems since somehow he did manage to gain a mangekyou sharingan, a level which only a few uchiha managed to reach.

What do you guys think?

As far as we know, EMS has to be the fusion of relatives MS, even brothers it seems. Also as far as we know right now Danzou doesn't have MS, and Shushui whose Sharingan he appears to have taken is probably not related to Obito.

The way the story is going though it might be possible for Kakashi to take someone's already developed EMS.

The way the story is going though it might be possible for Kakashi to take someone's already developed EMS.
    I agree because kakashi is living proof that theirs more ways to unlock and evolve the sharingan, the uchihas that know the secrets only know how to do it through that one method, they didn't take time to experiment with the sharingan.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    I agree because kakashi is living proof that theirs more ways to unlock and evolve the sharingan, the uchihas that know the secrets only know how to do it through that one method, they didn't take time to experiment with the sharingan.

I've been thinking about this for a long time. Okay, we know that to obtain MS, you have to kill your best friend: Basically sever a very important bond or (the following is speculation) experience the feeling of great loss and anguish such as having a strong bond forcefully severed.

In my opinion, Kakashi has met this criteria already. Along with training, he obtained MS.

I think that we, the readers, have to come up with our own conclusion as to how Kakashi obtained MS because I doubt Kishi will ever explain it. Plus leaving this mystery unsolved ads to Kakashi's enigmatic nature.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post

I've been thinking about this for a long time. Okay, we know that to obtain MS, you have to kill your best friend: Basically sever a very important bond or (the following is speculation) experience the feeling of great loss and anguish such as having a strong bond forcefully severed.

In my opinion, Kakashi has met this criteria already. Along with training, he obtained MS.

I think that we, the readers, have to come up with our own conclusion as to how Kakashi obtained MS because I doubt Kishi will ever explain it. Plus leaving this mystery unsolved ads to Kakashi's enigmatic nature.
    I always asked myself one question when the sentence came up 'You have to kill the closest person to you'...how the hell would the Sharingan 'know' that you have killed the closest person to you?
    It's a thing of pure emotions and everything happens in the brain...Maybe Kakashi is the 1st one who pulled the trigger without killing someone.
    Back then, when he hasn't had the MS when he said to Sasuke that everyone is dead he cared about there was no speak of the MS.
    And since then no one died who was really close to Kakashi...Asuma? Noo...Jiraiya...nooo..

And every special power comes up with a emotion; Kyuubi - anger, MS - Loosing someone close; activating the regular Sharingan - a near death situation..

So everything's tied with fear or anger..or whatever the 3rd emotion is to unlock the MS is - loss?