9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 7 of 624 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast
    do u think that we will ever see the gift itachi gave to naruto,., naruto is so strong i dont see him having a need for itachi gift what ever it may be...,, ?
    Spoiler!

Of course we will. I'm sure it will have to do with Sasuke, maybe not kicking his ass, but saving him.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    It means Bring it on!
    Domo arigato, POW san

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    It means Bring it on!
    I have also seen it described as the "Macarena for Narutards"

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    I have also seen it described as the "Macarena for Narutards"
    Heavens why do we need something like that. Is this another facet of parochially Japanese thinking

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Question:

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Heavens why do we need something like that. Is this another facet of parochially Japanese thinking
    Answer:

The creators fell victim to two laws. The first law is the Law of Unintended Reactions, which says for every action there are at least a thousand unintended reactions, such as Narutards turning it into their own private dance. The second law they ignored was Narutards Rule #1: If its imitable, do eet!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    Of course we will. I'm sure it will have to do with Sasuke, maybe not kicking his ass, but saving him.
    so.. do u mean that itachi gift to naruto are just a way from itachi to protect sasuke from getting killed by naruto??

anyway.. QUESTION..
    does sasuke's beam from his hand are a more advance chidori?? i mean... i never saw anyone else in the manga do that kind of thing..
    and that asuma's chakra blade can only be done if u use that blade... but sasuke do it directly from his hand... can we say that the jutsu maybe harder to make then the regular chidori/raikiri??
    Last edited by slavkovski; 03-29-2009 at 04:29 PM.
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    so.. do u mean that itachi gift to naruto are just a way from itachi to protect sasuke from getting killed by naruto??

anyway.. QUESTION..
    does sasuke's beam from his hand are a more advance chidori?? i mean... i never saw anyone else in the manga do that kind of thing..
    and that asuma's chakra blade can only be done if u use that blade... but sasuke do it directly from his hand... can we say that the jutsu maybe harder to make then the regular chidori/raikiri??
    A bit of speculation on my part

I'm going to say yes. His other lighting techniques are called Chidori + name of move, so there are several variants. They are more advanced because a regular Chidori requires focus of chakra in the palm of the hand. The technique you speak of not only requires that chakra build up, it also needs him to send it outward like a spear. More concentration and skill is needed, so therefore it is more advanced.

i think we all have to do a bit of speculation to answer this, but i think saskue copied yamato's mokuton and applied it to his choidori, you know just the lengthening ability of mokuton.

hey, it could be true

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post

anyway.. QUESTION..
    Quote Originally Posted by redstrife View Post
    A bit of speculation on my part

I'm going to say yes. His other lighting techniques are called Chidori + name of move, so there are several variants. They are more advanced because a regular Chidori requires focus of chakra in the palm of the hand. The technique you speak of not only requires that chakra build up, it also needs him to send it outward like a spear. More concentration and skill is needed, so therefore it is more advanced.
    redstrife is on the right track with what he says. But the more simple answer to your question, slavkovski, is that Sasuke's Chidori beam is just his regular Chidori with a manipulated shape (a.k.a. Shape Manipulation).