• No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 69 of 624 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 569 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Sasuke was feeling the effects of having used the Mangekyo Sharingan (ie. Blurred vision for a quick second). It gets worse the more he uses the MS. Don't know if Sasuke's eyes will bleed everytime he uses Amaterasu, but he's 2 for 2 in bloody eye after Amaterasu though lol.
    Thanks Afro for clearing that up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    People should use some common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Thats my point. and regarding common sense, people who don't use it are practically idiots.

Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by xShAdYx View Post
    Thanks Afro for clearing that up.

What would we have done without Afro? The whole ask a question thread would've been full of questions without answers, lol

Just wanna add that the sharingan eyes always bleed when using a Mangekyou Technique.

EDIT: when using Mangekyou Amaterasu
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 08-13-2009 at 07:49 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by •Rokudaime Sennin• ™ View Post

Just wanna add that the sharingan eyes always bleed when using a Mangekyou Technique.
    You just made that up.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    You just made that up.
    Correct, Kakashi's MS has yet to bleed. Seems to me that bleeding may be an Amaterasu artifact.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Correct, Kakashi's MS has yet to bleed. Seems to me that bleeding may be an Amaterasu artifact.
    Or it could be that their sharingan isn't a complete EMS, like madara's

i think bleeding eye are part of the amaterasu artifact... and not a negative thing... beside.. is it confirmed yet that its blood and not another substance??
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Quote Originally Posted by S-ClassNinja_Rich View Post
    Ive been discussing this on another forum site i visit. Most says Naruto surpass Minato but i say no they say yes so heres my questions

1. Has Naruto surpassed Minato

2. Do you think Minato under went Sage training
    1) In development of the Rasengan yes, just as he surpassed Jiraiya in Sage mode. Overall tho obviosuly not as he is still young and still can develop his overall skills.

2) No he was already a genius gifted with so many original jutsu's besides PA frog said that Jiraiya and Naruto where the only types that passed Sage training.

Also we know Kishi doesnt like to make super perfect charcters as Minato is already so powerfull giving him sage mode would make him too god like so it balances it out.

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    in the latest naruto chapter Ao say the chakra color is the same as that one uchiha.

so my question is does every ninja have there own chakra color?

(cause i though that everyone used the same blue chakra)

Possibly but this has never been explained in detail. Firstly there are only so many colors the human eye can see in the first place but aside from that I suppose its kind of like the idea if Auroa's and each person may have a color based on a number things like Elemental affinity and Jutsu style.

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    i think bleeding eye are part of the amaterasu artifact... and not a negative thing... beside.. is it confirmed yet that its blood and not another substance??

Maybe its hope....liquified hope

lol all kidding aside I always assumed it was blood produced from the overwhelming intensity of using the jutsu.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I'd guess it all depends on the wielder. Typically the blue chakra is seen with most circumstances. So I guess majority dictates that basic chakra is blue in color.

There is a few incidents with coloured chakra however:
    Naruto using Kyuubi's chakra
    Kakashi's Father's White Chakra Sword
    Non canon wise, the Movies
    Shisui's chakra with Ao

It's open for interpretation. The blue chakra we see is it being channeled out of the body and used. This is quite uniformly blue. The only time we have seen a change from this is by different influences. Naruto's case, Kyuubi. Kakashi's Father's case, the Sword is a medium. Danzo's case, transplant from a wielder of a Sharingan.

<Theory>

One could say that every chakra is different, just subtle differences. You could say chakra is blue, but perhaps not the same shade of blue. A Lightning Chakra user may have a slightly whiter shade of blue, or neon blue, to denote Lightning Chakra. And etc.

Possible power can also be seen in colour of chakra. A light, faded colour may denote weak people where as strong people yield a deep colour, or even a unique colour.

</Theory>

Unless its explicitly told in the manga/databook, its purely speculation to what colour anyone/everyone's chakra.

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    in the latest naruto chapter Ao say the chakra color is the same as that one uchiha.

so my question is does every ninja have there own chakra color?

(cause i though that everyone used the same blue chakra)
    POW gave a possible answer to your question in the post above yours.

Anyways, here's my take. I don't think everyone has their own distinct chakra color. What I do believe is that there are subtle differences in each person's normal (blue) chakra that the Sharingan and Byakugan are able to pick up. And with those differences, the Sharingan and Byakugan users are able to distinguish people apart just by seeing chakra assuming they examined said people before. People with a distinct color to their chakra are probably rare (excluding Jinchuurikis of course).

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    i thought it was mascara when i first read it (you know,saskue is "emo") but then i realized it must be blood because itachi used his blood to transfer the jutsu.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.