9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 63 of 624 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 563 ... LastLast
    Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    Now lets see, in regards to Zabuza and Haku i'd say Zabuza is evil too. They joined forces with an evil mobster who killed and tortured innocent people that stood in their way and tried to put a village under economic slavery. So no, I don't think Zabuza wins the Mother Theressa award. In fact I don't think he belongs in the 'i'm not evil i'm just misunderstood Garaa category'. Also no reason is given as to why Zabuza tried to overthrow the Mizukage but the likeliest reason is probably because of his ego. Haku on the other
    is a different story. He's just a confused kid with a tough childhood and a homo complex that causes him do anything of Zabuza without really thinking about the consequences. He seems to me more like a tool of war, with his pure innocent love for Zabuzza being manipulated by Zabuza to achieve his goals. Do Haku's actions have evil ramifications? Sure? And ultimately thats what matters most. But the question wasn't wether Haku's actions had evil consequences, the question was is Haku himself evil. The answer to that is no.
    i thought Zabuza was just a cold blooded ninja hired by Gato(i think that was his name) not being involved with them, if he was involved with them he wouldn't of killed them after fighting Kakashi
    i dont think Haku was evil, he was more of a rogue

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    i thought Zabuza was just a cold blooded ninja hired by Gato(i think that was his name) not being involved with them, if he was involved with them he wouldn't of killed them after fighting Kakashi
    i dont think Haku was evil, he was more of a rogue
    He tried to kill an old man because he was building a bridge... He's not exactly Robin Hood.

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    He tried to kill an old man because he was building a bridge... He's not exactly Robin Hood.
    i believe he was hired to do it

Banned
    actually Zabuza might apper evil but look at y he was a missing nin in the first place he wanted to take out the previous hokage which was yondime and that was madara and the current hokage talked about the nightmare he causeed looking at it as ahole Zabuza might of been trying to help more than destroy but might of lost his way or went about the wrong way Kishi plots r very interesting indeed. looking at them from a certain angle.

i believe he was hired to do it
    What does that have to do with anything?

If I'm hired to kill somebody and then I try to kill somebody, am I not evil?

Beer and Music
    What does that have to do with anything?

If I'm hired to kill somebody and then I try to kill somebody, am I not evil?
    to be hired is to have a job
    i think it would be evil if he did it willingly
    but still, Zabuza isnt evil, hes rogue, killed gato's army at the end

He willingly accepted the job. It's not like he was threatened by Gato to kill the guy... At least not until he failed the first time, and even then it was Haku that was doing most of the threatening.

A job like that would never have been accepted in the leaf village (at least under the 3rd or Tsunade's reign.)

Beer and Music
    He willingly accepted the job. It's not like he was threatened by Gato to kill the guy... At least not until he failed the first time, and even then it was Haku that was doing most of the threatening.

A job like that would never have been accepted in the leaf village (at least under the 3rd or Tsunade's reign.)
    haha...haku
    yeah cause if he completes the job, ITS CASH MONEY

its totally different, the leaf is like the US
    will of the fire and all that happy crap..lol
    while every other village is like, nah we dont care, fuck it
    (not trying to offend anyone)

then again Zabuza was a missing nin, therefore his actions have nothing to do with the mist, although they did reflect on the mist

Guess it just depends on where you draw the line between Evil and just doing a Job.

Zabuza and Haku were merely doing what any ninja could do, given the situation that they were not affiliated with the Mist. True a village would suffer for their actions, but money is money in the hands of the desperate. Ninjas have to live, eat, etc.

In perspective to Konoha, sure its evil. The Will of Fire is proof that Konoha wouldn't normally accept missions to kill the innocent. But other people/places don't have it as convenient/lucky, and sometimes the only jobs available are the ones that get your hands dirty.

I think your thoughts are that you have to be malicious in order to be evil. So here's a pop quiz. I brutally mutilate an innocent mother and baby, cutting off their limbs, and torturing them because I got paid to do this. You know I did this because you saw my name appear on the 10:00 pm news. By the way image this occured in real life, also imagine that the mother and child were your wife and son?
    I'm I evil or am I cold blooded?
    Why not both. Surely doing such an an act make me cold blooded and evil at the same time. The two don't hae to be mutually exclusive. Being paid to commit the act is not enough to exempt me from being called evil. Would I have commited the evil act if I hadn't gotten paid. No. But that is not enough of an excuse to avoid myself being labbeled evil. If I had a psychological problem then I would not neccessarily be evil. I would simply be mad. However as I don't I would simply be evil, and yes-cold blooded too.

There are two main categories of evil. Ruthless cold blooded evil and Malicious evil. Zabuzza falls under the ruthless category, Madara falls under the Malicious category because he would probably enjoying screwing you over even if he didn't get paid.

# Note that Zabuzza didn't actually bruttally mutilate and torture an innocent baby, i'm just using an analogy.
    Last edited by atriede; 07-28-2009 at 05:03 PM.