9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 621 of 624 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611 619 620 621 622 623 ... LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,210 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I rather think/believe thr Kyuubi's Yin, if not already free will free itself in due time. I say this because I don't think an edo can be a jinchuuriki. Tobi needed his black rods to bind the bijuu's chakra to the edo jinchuurikis, likewise Madara wants to be properly revived so as to be capable of becoming the Juubi's Jinchuuriki. These facts make it seem clear that as an edo zombie, Minato cannot contain the Kyuubi's yin.
    good point! now we can get a better glimpse of kabuto's angle. i couldn't for the life of me decide what he was ACTUALLY up to! back and forth between pro tobi or anti tobi. his trump card was denying madara jinchuuriki ability! it's the only 100% reasonable explanation! it's laughable to belueve the claim he was extorting a couple zetsu from tobi. what a genius and he well acted just the right amount of feigned ignorance!

@rlinfamous, if minato was sealing the kyubi's yin in himself then the dead demon seal would not be necessary. and by using dead demon seal anyway, sealing the yin within himself is redundant as the dead demon seal was, at the time, the most secure sealing method, simply sacrificing his life to seal the yin with dead demon would already satisfy all requirements he had in mind.

think about it, he likely believed that since naruto was an uzumaki then he would eventually discover the key to dead demon and reclaim the yin. if minato had actually sealed the yin within himself then it would be impossible to obtain unless minato were to be revived. minato had no way or reason to expect being revived and his chakra deposit in naruto stresses that fact. he was even surprised when he was summoned and freed from the seal because without edo tensei, minato would have then gobe to the pure world, not the uchiha shrine! the yin was sealed in the dead demon for safe keeping until naruto could reclaim it. most obvious is that if he sealed the yin within himself then he would have absolutely nothing to seal away into the dead demon! it would have been a suicide without any sort of object or logical cause, outcome or effect. it borderline the absurd :/

"along with myself"

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/503/17
    Last edited by knife eater; 02-24-2013 at 07:32 AM.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Question:: what up with shooting the bird ???

Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

The bird is Neji's "theme animal" in terms of being caged, seeking freedom, and eventually flying free; Neji talked about realizing the freedom of choosing his own death, and the bird flying/dying represents his death. I agree it seems forced / random in the middle of everything; I don't think Kishims writing was really on the ball for a lot of the Juubi chapteres so far.

what ever happen to the spoiler of naruto. even tho most of them were fake i used to like reading them
    Spoiler!

They might have changed the way the distribution system works so the guys get the full copy earlier or something like that, because we simply do not get them anymore, and we have not had any for ages.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    what ever happen to the spoiler of Naruto. even tho most of them were fake i used to like reading them

The chapters come out so fast there is no need for spoilers. Consider yourself lucky I remember when we had to wait until Friday evening to get the latest Naruto chapter it was torture.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Once edo hashirama arrives and it comes time for he and Madara to address one another.. will Madara remain in control of his portion of Hashairama's powers or will Hashirama have a natural authority over the clone planted on Madara's chest?

Unlike Yamato (who may finally be saved if Hashirama's cells network with him after being sensed), Hashirama should have the sheer willpower to override any unauthorized use of his Mokuton via cloning of his cells. Madara's clone should behave more or less like an extension of Hashirama's own body should Hashirirama appear and choose to fight him. It would be extra dangerous should Hashirama gain control of the clone while it's attached to Madara's vitals like spine and brain. Thank goodness it's an edo battle, no permanent damage.

Anyway, I think the mokuton Madara has will be neutralized at some point and may even be a trump/dupe in Hashirama's favor that is not revealed early in the fight. After some edo regeneration, they will battle with only their normal powers.

Unless Madara's rinnegan overrides Hashirama's authority of the clone :(
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    Once edo hashirama arrives and it comes time for he and Madara to address one another.. will Madara remain in control of his portion of Hashairama's powers or will Hashirama have a natural authority over the clone planted on Madara's chest?

Unlike Yamato (who may finally be saved if Hashirama's cells network with him after being sensed), Hashirama should have the sheer willpower to override any unauthorized use of his Mokuton via cloning of his cells. Madara's clone should behave more or less like an extension of Hashirama's own body should Hashirirama appear and choose to fight him. It would be extra dangerous should Hashirama gain control of the clone while it's attached to Madara's vitals like spine and brain. Thank goodness it's an edo battle, no permanent damage.

Anyway, I think the mokuton Madara has will be neutralized at some point and may even be a trump/dupe in Hashirama's favor that is not revealed early in the fight. After some edo regeneration, they will battle with only their normal powers.

Unless Madara's rinnegan overrides Hashirama's authority of the clone :(
    Everything hangs on who the final villain will be. If it's Madara, then Madara HAS TO defeat Hashirama or at least neutralize him. In the end, Naruto will probably single handedly defeat the final villain, or be a huge part of his defeat, whether it's Madara, Tobi, or the Juubi.

And yeah I have been wondering about Yamato. Whatever poison Kabuto used on him will wear out eventually. Also was the purpose of the full Hashirama clone in Tobi's cave, was it to bi a Body to Host Madara's spirit? Some unanswered questions.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Everything hangs on who the final villain will be. If it's Madara, then Madara HAS TO defeat Hashirama or at least neutralize him. In the end, Naruto will probably single handedly defeat the final villain, or be a huge part of his defeat, whether it's Madara, Tobi, or the Juubi.

And yeah I have been wondering about Yamato. Whatever poison Kabuto used on him will wear out eventually. Also was the purpose of the full Hashirama clone in Tobi's cave, was it to bi a Body to Host Madara's spirit? Some unanswered questions.
    I still would like to know how kabuto was the only person in the world besides tobi (and imo, itatchi) who knew the real madara was alive! If he knew things about tobi/obito that nobody else expected then edo madara with the splice could very well have been an intenional play to avoid the spirit in the full body clone. I believe that the body was indeed meant to be the host for rinnei tensei madara, which would have been more ideal and complete than just two separate powers increased under one direction yet not the unification madara desired.

the convenience of hashirama stripping mokuton from edo madara, if true, spells convenience enough that kabuto was still working in accord to some secret orochimaru directive, even if subconsciously, because the failsafe was in place once oro discovered how to revive hashirama and the rest from the death god. it would also mean that oro/kabuto played deviously and geniusly madara's arrogance and obito's stupidity!
    _____

What did you mean when you said that Kabuto knew that the real Madara was alive, Kinfe Eater? The real Madara had been dead since Obito started pretending to be Madara. Kabuto figured out that Tobi was not the real Madara, or more likely He and Orochimaru had deduced that fact, and they probably deduced it during Oro's stint in Akatsuki.

For sure Edo Madra was an Ace-in-the-hole for Kabuto. He was a way to ensure that Tobi could not win without Kabuto's approval, and he was also intended to be an ultimate weapon/tool, which however backfired.

If Hashirama does strip Mokuton from Madara it would indeed make direction of the war very hard to predict. Madara without Mokuton would be reduced to an Edo Version of his old self, very formidable but beatable by Hashirama.

Again, I feel that this all boils down to whom will the Final Villain be:

1) Edo Rikudo Madara
    2) Edo EMS Madara stripped of Mokuton
    3) Tobi
    4) Juubi
    5) Orochimaru
    6) Sasuke
    7) An Ex-Factor like Rikudo's Son or Sons in ET

One thing I hope does not happen is for the Edo Hokages to be a bust, easily defeated by Madra using the Rinnegan's soul sucker technique. And I don't want the series to end without Naruto being the overwhelmingly acknowledged saviour/hero of the Ninja World. By introducing the Edo Hokages, Kishimoto is running the risk of them loosing their Aura of Power and invincibility if they don't significantly and positively affect the stories outcome, yet paradoxically they should not outshine the star of the Manga himself.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !