9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 62 of 624 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 562 ... LastLast
    The summoning technique is a type of space/time jutsu though. Jiraiya said so.

Yep, Summoning is a Space/Time jutsu.

The key principle of Space/Time jutsus is it moves an object, where-ever it is, from one point to another. Summons do exist in the Narutoverse (Frogs at the Mountain, etc). Summoning jutsu just basically is a fancy permission slip allowing you to summon them.

The Flying Thunder God technique is also a Space/Time Jutsu. With a marked kunai, it allows one to use it as a lightning rod, warping one from one place to the kunai.

Amaterasu however isnt a Space/Time jutsu. The flame doesn't simply be moved from a location full of Amaterasu flame to the target, but simply ignites at the destination.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    The summoning technique is a type of space/time jutsu though. Jiraiya said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Wyvern View Post
    Yep, Summoning is a Space/Time jutsu.

The key principle of Space/Time jutsus is it moves an object, where-ever it is, from one point to another. Summons do exist in the Narutoverse (Frogs at the Mountain, etc). Summoning jutsu just basically is a fancy permission slip allowing you to summon them.

The Flying Thunder God technique is also a Space/Time Jutsu. With a marked kunai, it allows one to use it as a lightning rod, warping one from one place to the kunai.

Amaterasu however isnt a Space/Time jutsu. The flame doesn't simply be moved from a location full of Amaterasu flame to the target, but simply ignites at the destination.
    lol thanks. Its time to reread Naruto again -__-
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    About you first example;

I think that the Moon Eye's Plan has to do something with Genjutsu on a bigger scale, which we have never seen before.

Second example;

It's not that Kakashi is a witch or can see the future, kakashi is a intelligent man who knows what revenge brings to you; only emptiness.

Kakashi had probably thought about doing the same thing when he lost Obito, his dad / ma.. but he made friends after that who had welcomed him with open arms.

Besides Kakashi,.. in real life, its the same. wanting revenge is pure your emotions at that moment. Some of the people can handle it and some don't. But even in real life, revenge will only hurt yourself in the end..

By planning revenge, there's a big possibilty that you lose some dear friends next to you, because they won't listen or work together with you for taking revenge. By losing the closest one next you, your aim is only revenge at that moment.. BUT after that;

WTF is your goal? What did you really achieved by taking revenge? Where are your friends that you used to have beside you?

Revenge will eat you alive from the inside, year after year..

That's why kakashi was telling Sasuke that revenge won't solve anything.
    ofcourse its something we've never seen before, if it was something we've seen we would've known by now, i was just wondering if it could be some sort of connection, that line of itachi got me thinking, thats all

/facepalm...dude that about kakashi being a witch was a joke, and about him seeing the future was both a reference and a joke might help

thoughts revenge for his father committing suicide in result of people's judgment, doubt it, he didn't know what actually happened till later on, he didn't know the truth for the reason of his dad committing suicide.
    what about his mom?? up till now there's no information on her, if i missed something please tell me, but if she did die by the hands of another ninja it was probably during a mission, and kakashi was raised by the rules of being a ninja, no emotion in battle, so there would be no revenging thoughts crossing his mind at that time.
    all kakashi said was things that hes seen happen, things he knows cause hes a genius, things he knows cause of common sense, everyone knows that revenge leads to nothing

Or is Kakashi a Witch...? o3o BURN HIM! XD
    </non-serious>

No info about Kakashi's mum has appeared yet in the manga, and yeah not exactly revenge, but the consequence of Kakashi's father suiciding was Kakashi seeing Mission = The No.1 Thing, and everything else can be sacrificed, even emotion.

Kakashi has been around a lot, so natural that he'd come across people hellbent on revenge, and the aftermath of it. Plus since Obito's death, he was undergoing change from his former strict beliefs, and possibly more observant on these things.

Are Zabuza and Kisame really bad guys?

Hi i just thought sumthing up about Kisame and zabuza

didnt he become a missing-nin after he try to sabotauge and kill the mizukage ?

could it that the the seven mist swordsmen or a special group to protect the mizukage *confirmd by that old man when the mizukage was about to leave i was thinking if the seven mist swordmens try to kill the mizukage when madara was the former mizukage and faild or succceeded i dont know xD ? and then got banned or became missing-nin, im not saying this is true i just thought maybe more ppl think this way but never really post it and talkd about it xD
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

Merged with ask a question thread.

hehe sry that i posted in the wrong section thx for helping me xD
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkz View Post
    Hi i just thought sumthing up about Kisame and zabuza

didnt he become a missing-nin after he try to sabotauge and kill the mizukage ?

could it that the the seven mist swordsmen or a special group to protect the mizukage *confirmd by that old man when the mizukage was about to leave i was thinking if the seven mist swordmens try to kill the mizukage when madara was the former mizukage and faild or succceeded i dont know xD ? and then got banned or became missing-nin, im not saying this is true i just thought maybe more ppl think this way but never really post it and talkd about it xD
    umm, I think wanting to capturing innocent Jinchuriki and killing them in order to extract their bijuu (extracting their bijuu causes death) constitues as evil. So Kisame gets no passes. Also remember that he wanted to destroy Gai, Kurenai, Asuma and Kakashi for no good reason. He was only stopped by Itachi. Finally Madara claims Kisame was closest to him as Mizukage and i'm guessing Madara was the evil Mizukage reffered to as yondaime that gave his village the name the bloodmist village. Yeah...I think im gonna have to go with a no for Kisame.

Now lets see, in regards to Zabuza and Haku i'd say Zabuza is evil too. They joined forces with an evil mobster who killed and tortured innocent people that stood in their way and tried to put a village under economic slavery. So no, I don't think Zabuza wins the Mother Theressa award. In fact I don't think he belongs in the 'i'm not evil i'm just misunderstood Garaa category'. Also no reason is given as to why Zabuza tried to overthrow the Mizukage but the likeliest reason is probably because of his ego. Haku on the other
    is a different story. He's just a confused kid with a tough childhood and a homo complex that causes him do anything of Zabuza without really thinking about the consequences. He seems to me more like a tool of war, with his pure innocent love for Zabuzza being manipulated by Zabuza to achieve his goals. Do Haku's actions have evil ramifications? Sure? And ultimately thats what matters most. But the question wasn't wether Haku's actions had evil consequences, the question was is Haku himself evil. The answer to that is no.

Lol great anwers man really lol that explains everthing xD

I shoudnt be so stoned lol,