9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 618 of 624 FirstFirst ... 118 518 568 608 616 617 618 619 620 ... LastLast
Results 6,171 to 6,180 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    In chapter 606 did Madara die as a result of using up too much of his power, or did he sever his life support willingly?
    Severed his life support willing. After getting Obito on board with his plan, he left everything up to him, namely his resurrection.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    1.) Anyone think that Yamato may have escaped from the Akatsuki hideout with Sasuke breaking out & perhaps Kabuto's drug wearing off?
    No, because Sasuke was being kept in a separate room. And aside from his cutting up the roof to escape, he didn't cause any structural damage to the point where it would somehow set Yamato free. Yamato's melded to that statue, so I doubt he's breaking out of that without any assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    2.) Does anyone think Orochimaru may succeed this time in getting a hold of Sasuke's body and be a real game changer?
    No, just no. If he couldn't do it the first time, I don't see how he intends to do it again. At least not with the same method.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Severed his life support willing. After getting Obito on board with his plan, he left everything up to him, namely his resurrection.
    Thanks afro, just needed to confirm some things about his personality and I couldn't tell whether he sacrificed himself or was just waiting for the opportunity to die.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

The game changer will be whatever revelations sasuke will have from orochimaru facilitating their meeting with the progenitor /human who knows everything. I think it will bring about significant changes to sasuke's attitude and mentality which began after the edo itachi experience had finished. It will mean naruto will have to alter his approach to sasuke either in degree of intensity or in angle of appreciation.

Orochimaru has little to offer the story after the meeting concludes. Kabuto, having became a new so6p being (obviously incomplete and unique in execution, lacking the uchiha and senju combination of components), kabuto having done that has replaced the story's need and focus on orochimaru obtaining sasuke's body or sharingan. It's kabuto's game now and if any snake is to take a sharingan it should be him, otherwise, it will be too tacky and matter of oversaturation concerning eye transplants among too many characters.

So, for sake of asking a question, will kabuto reappear after the izanami finishes? In what new way will he see himself and his destiny? Most importantly, will he advance his transformation into the 4th so6p?
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    The game changer will be whatever revelations sasuke will have from orochimaru facilitating their meeting with the progenitor /human who knows everything. I think it will bring about significant changes to sasuke's attitude and mentality which began after the edo itachi experience had finished. It will mean naruto will have to alter his approach to sasuke either in degree of intensity or in angle of appreciation.

Orochimaru has little to offer the story after the meeting concludes. Kabuto, having became a new so6p being (obviously incomplete and unique in execution, lacking the uchiha and senju combination of components), kabuto having done that has replaced the story's need and focus on orochimaru obtaining sasuke's body or sharingan. It's kabuto's game now and if any snake is to take a sharingan it should be him, otherwise, it will be too tacky and matter of oversaturation concerning eye transplants among too many characters.

So, for sake of asking a question, will kabuto reappear after the izanami finishes? In what new way will he see himself and his destiny? Most importantly, will he advance his transformation into the 4th so6p?
    You know, I just can't see Kabuto remaining an independent agent after he finds out that Orochimaru is back. I rather feel that his commitment to Oro is real and un-changing. My guess is for the two of them (Oro and Kabuto, to go away somewhere together and try to find other means to fullfill Orochimaru's goal without stealing Sasuke's body. Frankly, if anything, this Manga has shown that in Naruto Universe, one can acheive really stupid goals by using DNA manipuilation.

Oro does not need Sasuke's body, he can simply Grow His own Sasuke that's already infused with Hashirama's cells, but lacking a soul in it.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

apologies to anybody who already brought this up!

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v45/c413/14.html

so, guys.. i found something interesting in my rereading...

kabuto used juugo cells to assist his access to sage mode. if that isn't the case, at the very least kabuto explained that juugo's clan's special ability is for their bodies to naturally utilize natural energy as a type of sage chakra to enhance their bodies and it was explained to be an ability granted them somehow by the dragon sage kabuto trained under. it's what allowed orochimaru to develop the cursed seal and is also why juugo can empathize and communicate with birds and animals.

now, sasuke was compatible with the cursed seal. furthermore, and this is most important ... when killer bee used lariat to counter sasuke after escaping his ms genjutsu the attack end follow up blow totally annihilated sasuke's neck and chest. juugo (now THIS is the important part) healed sasuke with his own flesh since uzumaki chakra of karin was insufficient. sasuke's chest and neck is literally juugo's body!

do you think that having endured the experience of cursed seal and later recieving juugo's cells that sasuke will have his own sage mode or refined ability to gather natural energy apart from his old cursed seal (that had limitations)?

keep in mind that the manga has given precedent with using partial body grafting to add powers. danzo, madara, obito, and kabuto all obtained powers not their own by using cells and body parts of other shinobi (hashirama all over the place). sasuke having juugo cells is no different! !

best evidence: obito and sasuke had their bodies healed in the EXACT SAME WAY! obito took hashirama flesh amd gained mokuton as a result!

kishi is cleverly hiding this and saving it for later and sasuke hasn't put it together yet!

so, will having juugo's cells and flesh grant sasuke access to sage arts/chakra?
    Last edited by knife eater; 01-24-2013 at 09:41 AM.
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    Spoiler!
    No. He still has to be taught how to sense Natural Energy in the first place in order to convert and use it, just like Naruto and Kabuto had to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    No. He still has to be taught how to sense Natural Energy in the first place in order to convert and use it, just like Naruto and Kabuto had to do.
    ok i get it..

the cursed seal contained "automatic" elements that took care of "sensing" and the juugo elements that took care of "gathering and processing"

at this point, sasuke need only to gain awareness of natural energy, to sense it but then gathering and processing will be advantageous because of juugo's cells.

this could still impact sasuke in a big way since the story went out of it's way to skirt the uzumaki aside and perform a critical healing in such an arbitrary one-off style at that time.

im predicting juugo's cells will link sasuke to the jyubi in a much more effective manner than madara and obito's mokuton "leash".
    Last edited by knife eater; 01-26-2013 at 07:27 AM.
    _____

Here's a question that I've been thinking about lately: is it possible that the Uzumaki clan are the true descendants of the Younger Son, and not the Senju clan? I mean, yeah, Hashirama had his Mokuton jutsu, and was incredibly powerful. But it seems to me that the Uzumaki clan in general has more amazing abilities. All of them were renown for possessing huge chakra pools and longer than normal lifespans. They also seem to unique chakra abilities as well: Karin has her unique healing ability, Kushina had her chakra chains which she used to contain the Kyuubi, Mito was such a powerful sensor she could locate people by their emotions. It just seems to me that they have more power overall than the Senju clan did, aside from Hashirama.

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    Here's a question that I've been thinking about lately: is it possible that the Uzumaki clan are the true descendants of the Younger Son, and not the Senju clan? I mean, yeah, Hashirama had his Mokuton jutsu, and was incredibly powerful. But it seems to me that the Uzumaki clan in general has more amazing abilities. All of them were renown for possessing huge chakra pools and longer than normal lifespans. They also seem to unique chakra abilities as well: Karin has her unique healing ability, Kushina had her chakra chains which she used to contain the Kyuubi, Mito was such a powerful sensor she could locate people by their emotions. It just seems to me that they have more power overall than the Senju clan did, aside from Hashirama.
    You can't really honestly say which clan was the 'true' descendant of the Rikudou Sennin's younger son. Given that the Senju clan descended from the Younger son, and that the Uzumaki clan is distantly related to the Senju clan as well, you could say they're both 'true' descendants since they can both trace their roots back to the Younger son.